- it was fine, I guess. - What?
火鸡有点烤干了
The-the turkey was a little dry.
这就是为什么上帝发明了肉汁
That's why God invented gravy.
我把它叫做 火鸡润滑油
Or as I call it, turkey lube.
你要求太高了 鲍勃 很好吃
You're crazy, Bob. It was good.
白薯放久了一点
And the timing of the yams was off.
等其它菜做好了 白薯都有点冷了
They were a little cold by the time everything else was done.
谁会在意 在肚子里都是一个温度
Who cares? It's all the same temperature in here:
98"屁"氏度
98 degrees "fartenheit."
真希望我能在火鸡杀好后马上做熟
I really wish I had spatchcocked the turkey.
我们在泰迪家耽搁太久了
We-we spent so much time at Teddy's,
我没时间做
I-I didn't have time to get into it.
泰迪有我们这样的朋友真是太幸运了
Teddy's so lucky to have friends like us.
我很想知道他那边怎么样了
I wonder how he's doing over there.
我已经说的很明确了 如果他按我说的做
If he's following my very clear instructions,
应该没问题的
then he should be doing just fine.
可能比我做得还好
Probably better than I did.
喂
Hello.
鲍勃 我在看你的笔记
Bob! I'm looking at your notes,
但是照片和笔记对不上
but the pictures don't match
青豆着火了
and the green beans are burning,
或是已经烧糊了 我不知道
or they're already burnt, and I didn't know
我现在该不该开始做火鸡
if I was supposed to start the turkey yet.
是泰迪 他进展不太顺利
It's Teddy. He's not doing well.
等下 我搞砸了我们的感恩节
Wait a minute, I messed up our Thanksgiving.
泰迪听起来一团糟
Teddy's sounds like a disaster.
-你们知道这意味着什么 -请不要说
- You know what this means? - Please don't say...
我们得去泰迪家
We have to go to Teddy's
帮他过感恩节
to help him with his Thanksgiving,
这样我就能弥补自己的过失了
so I can redeem myself.
这样你就能弥补你的过失了
so you can redeem yourself.
我的天
Oh, God.
谢谢你们过来
Thanks for coming!
感恩节快乐 怎么搞这么久
Happy Thanksgiving! What took you so long?!
泰迪 你这是怎么了
Teddy, wh-what happened to you?
什么 什么时候 你说什么 是的
What? When? What? Yes.
你看起来就像刚刚被剪刀手爱德华打过一样
You look like you just got beat up by an Edward Scissorhand.
我忙过来忙过去
I was rushing around,
想把今天要用的东西准备好
trying to get everything ready for today,
不料衬衫被柜子把手钩住了
and I caught my shirt on the dresser handle,
我转身想看看怎么回事
and I turned around to look what happened
结果一用力 正撞在了门上
and I went smack, right into the door!
你的脸又是怎么回事
What happened to your cheek?
我用那副旧的剃须刀刮胡子
I was trying to shave with an old razor.
本想凑合一下 谁曾想
I tried to tough it out, but I--
刮得越来越痛 我就放弃了
but it just got more and more painful, so I stopped.
很明显吗
Is it noticeable?
是的 但至少它派上用场了
Yeah, but you're making it work.
我闻到一股恶臭味
I smell something funky.
哪里来的
What is that?
可能是我身上的 我一紧张就有体臭
It's probably me. I get panic stink.
-这也太扯了 -我说的是真的
- I-I don't think that's a real thing. - It is.
确实是他
Oh, it's real.
什么 闻起来和我的储物柜差不多
What? It just smells kind of like my locker.
-不是吧 -你总算知道了
- Oh, no. - And now you know.
也许 也许洗个澡会好一些
Well, maybe-maybe take a shower.
我洗过两回了 臭味已经弥散开了
I already had two. It just spreads the smell around.
我去搞定吃的
Well, once I get the food going,
待会所有人就只闻到火鸡的香味了
all anyone will smell is delicious turkey.
重过感恩节
Time to take back Thanksgiving!
《火鸡2: 审判日》即将出炉 敬请期待
Get ready for Turkey 2: Judgment Day!
好了 我给你挑件新衬衫
All right, let me get you a new shirt and,
你脸上的血也要擦一擦
maybe wipe the blood off your face.
我们来写一下座位卡怎么样
Oh, wait. What about some place cards for the table?
也许会起到一点美化的效果
That would spruce this sucker up a little.
好主意 小蒂
Good one, T.
泰迪 我去帮你拿件衬衫过来
Teddy, I'll go grab you a shirt.
你会写花体字吗
Can you write in cursive?
可以 但我只会写那种泡泡字体
Yeah, but this seems like a bubble letter situation.
-泡泡字体 -你家里人都怎么称呼
- A BLS. - So what are the names of your family?
我姐叫黛娜 姐夫叫丹
My sister and her husband are Dana and Dan.
我妈的座位写"妈妈"就好 她能看懂
Just put "Mom" For my mom-- she'll know what that means.
至于她男朋友 我好像没叫过他的名字
And her boyfriend, oh, uh, have I never used his name?
我和姐姐都是称呼他小男友
Me and my sister just call him Boytoy,
但不能那么写 可以那样写吗
but we can't write that. Can we write that?!
-当然可以 -不不不不
- Yeah. - No, no, no, no.
让我想想 就写泰瑞吧
Let's just take a shot and go with... Terry.
好了 给你 赶紧换上
Okay, here you go. Just slip this on.
-谢谢你 琳达 -熏死人了
- Thanks, Linda. - Oh, the smell.
我还拿了须后水
Here, I brought some aftershave for that.
胳膊抬起来 腋下洒一点
Now let me just flick your pits.
-拍一拍 -好的 这边也来点
- Flick it. - Right. Yeah, put it in there.
好的
Okay. All right.
脸上也来点
And a little on the cheeks.
-好痛 好痛 -对不起 对不起
- It burns! It burns! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不痛了
Oh, it stopped.
座位卡该怎么摆呢
So where should we put these bad boys?
我姐姐肯定要挨着她老公
Definitely put my sister next to her husband,
妈妈挨着"泰瑞"
and my mom next to "Terry."
我该坐哪呢
But who should I sit between?
你往常坐什么位置
Well, how do you usually do it?
小时候我都是坐在爸妈中间
Well, when I was a kid, I'd just sit between my parents,
-避免他们一直争吵 -管用吗
- so they wouldn't argue so much. - Did it work?
有时管用 但他们会吼来吼去
Sometimes. But, boy, could they yell.
吼起来谁也不让谁
They would yell and yell,
直到邻居开始骂"闭嘴" 他们才消停
and then my neighbors would yell, "Shut up!"
然后我妈还会骂回去
And my mom would yell back,
管好你们自己吧 菲内利夫妇"
"Mind your own business, Finelli's,
你们上星期还不是刚吵完"
because you had problems last week!"
琳达 能过来搭把手吗
Linda, can I get a hand in here?
泰迪 等会再聊这个话题 稍等片刻
Teddy, hold that sad thought for one sec.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
帮忙搅拌一下土豆 可以吗
Would you, uh, give the potatoes a stir?
-我处理一下火鸡肉 -好的
- I'm-I'm covered in poultry. - Okay.
天哪 你在做什么
Oh, God, what are you doing?
我要把脊椎骨取出来
I-I'm taking out the backbone.
这样才能把它摊平拿去烤
It's how you get the turkey flat for spatchcocking.
-什么 -我以为你想看我怎么做呢
- What? - I-I thought you'd want to see me do it.
为什么所有人都反感火鸡的处理过程
Why is everyone so disgusted by turkey preparation?
-我觉得很赞啊 -我拒绝
- It's beautiful. - No.
好吧 你看着 琳
Okay, but just watch this, Lin.
胸骨也要压碎
I have to crack the chest.
力气不够根本没法做这个
You have to be pretty strong to do this.
完美一击 火鸡变身
Good thing I-- spatchcock!
-我的脸 -溅到你了吗
- Oh, my face! - Did I get ya?
-溅到了吗 -是的 进嘴里了
- Did ya get-- - Yes! Oh, right in my mouth.
赶紧洗洗
Oh, wash it off quick. That's...
来点酒 来点酒
Give me some wine. Give me some wine.
给我酒
Give me the wine.
好酒
Good wine.
好消息 泰迪 晚餐将在你的家人来之前
Good news, Teddy. The dinner will be ready
准备好 并且一定会很完美的
right before your family arrives and it's gonna be perfect!
泰迪
Teddy?
孩子们 你们看见泰迪了吗
Kids, have you seen Teddy?
-刚才还在这 -我们邀请泰迪
-Not lately. -We invited Teddy to join us
和我们一起躺在地上 但是他还没有回复
on the floor, but he hasn't RSVP'd.
我们在中场休息
We're taking a little table-setting break.
我们刚吃完整个感恩节大餐
You know, we just ate an entire Thanksgiving meal
现在你是想让我们干活是吗
and now you're making us do stuff, right?
-泰迪 -泰迪你在哪里
-Teddy! -Teddy, where are you?
他是不是在卫生间 有人吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表