It's okay. Get this ornament a blanket!
这是什么
What?
不
Hell no!
是真的 就在眼前
This is real. This is happening.
那我们是不是该盯着周围
So, should we, like, stake out the perimeter
打电♥话♥叫增援
and call for some backup?
不 没时间了 今天是平安夜
No, there's no time. It's Christmas frickin' Eve.
看 有脚印 我们跟着这些脚印
Look, footprints. Let's follow them.
糟了 手电筒没电了
Crap. Flashlight's dead.
看上去我们要在黑暗中做这件事了
Looks like we'll be doing this in the dark.
真好 真好 真好
Cool, cool, cool.
*黑魔王将会*
*The Bleaken is gonna*
*后悔来到这个世上*
*wish that he was never born*
*我们来找你了 兄弟*
*We're coming for you, man*
*看好你的角*
*Hold onto your horns*
保佑我们 圣诞老人
Protect us, Lord Santa.
好吧 所有的迹象都表明黑魔王的巢穴
Okay, all signs point to the Bleaken's lair
就在这座仓库里
being inside this warehouse.
我们只用想出
We just need to figure out
怎么进去拿出妈妈的装饰物
how to get in and get Mom's ornaments out.
但我们到处都看了 这里没有门
But we've looked all over this place and there's no doors.
或许我们可以回家做点玛芬蛋糕再回来
Maybe we could go home and make some muffins and come back.
大家都喜欢给拿着刚出炉的玛芬的人开门
Everyone likes to open the door to a fresh basket of muffins.
奇怪 脚印指向那边
That's weird-- there's footprints that lead that way,
但那边什么都没有
but there's nothing over there.
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
这里只有一条沟
There's nothing here but a ditch.
一条肮脏的沟
A nasty little ditch.
这是在逗我吗 我们大老远地过来
Are you kidding me? We came all this way
却进不去
and we can't get in?
什么鬼
What the...
伙计们 这有一堵墙
You guys, this is a wall.
有人在仓库的侧边
Wow, someone painted a super realistic mural
画了一幅超级逼真的壁画
on the side of this warehouse.
我以为只有威利狼能画出这样的画
I thought only Wile E. Coyote could do that.
动画人物
或是班克斯
Or Banksy.
街头涂鸦艺术家
大伙 我觉得我找到门在哪了
You guys, I think I found the door.
天呐 门没锁
Oh, my God, it's unlocked.
貌似只能通往地下
Looks like the only way to go is down.
我的噩梦说
My nightmare called--
它想要回它那恐怖的楼梯
it wants its scary staircase back.
好吧 在下去前 我们先讨论下武器的问题
Okay, before we do this, let's talk weapons.
-大家都带什么家伙下去 -等下 什么
- What'd everybody bring? - Wait, what?
什么也不带 为什么我们现在讨论武器
None. Why are we talking weapons now?
之前有更好的机会讨论这件事的
There was a much better time to do this,
在我们手边有武器可拿的时候
back when we were near weapons.
我有多的 不用谢
Well, I have extras. You're welcome.
好吧 我有这些
Okay, here's what I got.
尺子 可以拍人或戳人
Ruler, for slapping or poking.
-或者用来量长短 -不要
- Or measuring. - Pass.
-钥匙扣 可以捅人 -钥匙也行
- Key chain, for stabbing. - Or keys.
你可以把钥匙扣也拿上
You could also take the key chain,
可以用来割喉
and you could force it down a throat.
还可以塞进别人的嘴
Yeah, you could sneak it into someone's mouth.
-对 -那是什么 钥匙塞你嘴里了
- Yeah. - Hey, what's that? Oh, keys in your mouth.
-你还有什么 -狼牙棒 刀
- Wha-What else you got? - You know, Mace, knife.
但是我留着自用
But I'm keeping those.
那我选尺子吧
I guess I'll go ruler,
但我觉得这个不是很靠谱
but I don't feel good about this.
我们走吧
Shall we?
好吧
Okay...
奇怪 为什么楼梯
Weird. Why would there be stairs
通向了一堵砖墙
that lead to a brick wall?
或许又是一副画
Maybe it's another painting?
或许这是一副画着砖墙的画
Like, maybe it's a picture of a brick wall
其实这是一张很容易穿过的纸
painted on a super easy to walk through piece of paper.
不 感觉是砖头
No, that feels like brick.
好吧 蒂娜说在加菲尔德街和杰克逊街的路口
All right, Tina said the corner of Garfield and Jackson,
但那两条街并不交汇
but those streets don't intersect.
她方向感不好 鲍勃
She's not good with directions, Bob.
咱家人方向感都差
Nobody is in our family.
我们能到目的地实属走运
We're lucky we ever get anywhere.
我们太蠢了 天呐 我的孩子们
We're so stupid. Oh, God, my babies!
我的宝贝们有危险了 不
My babies are in danger, no!
琳 琳 琳
Lin, Lin, Lin.
琳 先冷静一下
Lin, let's try and stay calm.
孩子们在这附近非常安全
This is a-a totally safe area -for kids to walk around.
看见没 那些狗在
See? Those dogs are playing...
-玩命 -都怪我
- to the death. - It's all my fault.
要不是我太痴迷于
If I hadn't gotten so caught up
装饰物调查
in my ornaments investigation,
孩子们现在就不会有危险了
the kids wouldn't be in danger right now.
-没错 -鲍勃
- That's true. - Bob!
我在自责的时候
You're not supposed to agree with me
你不应该赞同我的说法
when I blame myself.
好吧 不怪你
Oh, right, it's, then it's not your fault.
谢谢 说都是你的错
Thank you. Now say it's all your fault.
什么 为什么
What? Why-why?
-说 -不
- Say it. - No.
好吧 我俩都有责任
Okay, it's both our faults.
好吧
Fine.
这就是加菲尔德街和杰克逊街路口
Well, this is Garfield and Johnson.
她可能没有看清楚
Could she have maybe not read it very well?
或许 她六岁后我们还没给她
Maybe. We haven't bought her new glasses
配过新眼镜
since she was six.
这里有脚印
Well, there are footprints here,
他们可能被抓走了
and they could be kid-sized,
这里有很多饼干屑
and there's a lot of cookie crumbs.
天呐 不
Oh, God, no!
我的孩子在里面
My babies are in there.
不 为什么
No. Why?
现在偷装饰的小偷还没出现
So no decorations thief yet.
没关系 这是场拉锯战 对吗
That's okay. It's a waiting game, right?
常太太和她的小狗狗过来了
Here comes nice Mrs. Chang with her little doggy.
你好 小狗狗
Hello, little doggy.
她没有把狗屎捡走
Hey, she's not picking it up.
不清狗屎的人就是她
So she's the one that doesn't scoop.
这么些年我从没怀疑过
I did not suspect that. All these years.
味道来了
There's the smell.
完了 完了
That's bad. Oh, that's bad.
到衣服里来了
Oh, it's coming in the suit.
卡住了 不要吧
It's trapped in here. No, no...
不能吐在圣诞老人的衣服里
Don't puke in Santa. Don't puke in Santa.
每一块墙砖我们都推过了
We've pushed on every brick
可一点机关的迹象都没发现
on these stupid walls and nothing works.
你们听到什么声音没 好像有人来了
Did you guys hear that? I think someone's coming.
大家不要出声
Everybody be quiet.
可能是黑魔王
It's probably the Bleaken,
或者他的手下
or maybe one of his minions.
你觉得他们会不会叫"小黑鬼"
Do you think they call themselves "Blinions"?
不叫这名字才怪了
If they don't, they're making a terrible mistake.
我终于知道
You guys, I think I just realized
为什么这里是条死路了
why there's a staircase leading to nowhere.
-为什么 -这就是个陷阱
- Why? - To trap someone.
我想了个计划 我们藏在这边
Okay, here's the plan: we hide behind here,
只要他们一下来
and as soon as they come down,
-我们就偷袭他们 -我比较喜欢藏的那段
- we jump 'em. - I love the hiding part.
把自己的武器拿出来
Everybody get out your weapons.
现在换还来得及吗
Is it too late to switch?
谁想要大尺子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表