Do you have a restaurant?
-确实 -哪家
- I-I do. - Which one?
是一家比较隐蔽的小餐厅
It's, a little, out of the way bistro
主打...食物
that serves f... food.
听起来不错呢
That sounds good.
我能说一句可能有点越界的话吗
Can I say something that might seem a little out of bounds?
说吧
Sure.
我觉得你们也许不属于这里
I don't know if you belong here.
你什么意思
What-what do you mean?
我觉得你们太有趣了 这间房♥配不上你们
I think you're too interesting for this house.
是啊
Yeah.
你说的对
Oh, you're right, we are.
我刚拿到了一个新房♥源
I just got a new listing.
或许很适合你们
It could be a good fit for you.
我现在就可以带你们去参观 不是开放的那种
I can get you into a private showing right now.
-不 不用了 我们得走了 -继续说
- Oh, no, that's okay. We got to go. - I'm listening.
是维多利亚时期的豪♥宅♥里 皇颅岛复古建筑
It's a Victorian mansion. Old school Kingshead.
琳
Lin.
-非常有特色 -有特色
- Lots of character. - Character.
但老实说 也有一些老房♥子的遗留问题
I should tell you, it does have some "Old house" issues.
-老房♥子问题 -我的天呐
- Old house issues. - Oh, my God.
琳 跟我谈一下 现在
Lin, quick talk, please, right now.
私下看♥房♥♥和开放参观
A private showing is very different
非常不一样 琳
from an open house, Lin.
况且 我认为我们不应该浪费她的时间
Plus, I don't think we should waste this realtor's time.
怎么会 她赚那么多就是干这种活的
What? She makes a ton of money doing this stuff.
听着 我是全能母神 你必须听我的
Look, I'm mom-nipotent, so say yes.
-好吧 -好耶
- Yes. - All right!
咱去给妈妈我买♥♥间新别♥墅♥吧
Let's go buy Mama a new house!
感谢你开车送我们 我们没有车
Thanks for the ride. We don't have our car.
我们是坐船来的
We took the boat here.
你们不住皇颅岛啊
Oh, you don't live on Kingshead?
我是说 我们的船 我们的私人轮船
I mean, our boat. we took our boat here,
从我们的岛过来 我们有一座小岛
from our island... we have a little island.
-没什么的 -哇 我们到了
- It's nothing. - Wow. Here we are.
稍等 我把后座的东西清一清
Okay, let me just clear some stuff out of the backseat.
就是这个... 天呐
Just this... oh, God!
这些东西移起来非常麻烦
These things are a pain to get out.
你是个母亲啊
Oh, you're a mom.
母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day.
谢谢 我的孩子才12周
Thanks. Yeah, I'm only 12 weeks
但我很享受当母亲
into being a mom, but I'm loving it.
我睡不好 胸超痛
I'm also not sleeping, my boobs hurt,
-还每天都在擦屎 -我懂
- and I'm up to my neck in poop. - Been there.
快上车吧 我们去看你们的新家
Well, hop in. Let's go check out your new home.
你卖♥♥♥房♥♥多久了
So, how long you been selling houses for?
这还是我的头两单
Well, these are my first two listings.
我发现自己怀孕后
We got pregnant, and I decided it was time
就决定换个工作
for a career change.
只要我不因为开放参观的那些食物
And if I don't go broke buying all that food
破产 那一切就是值得的
for the open houses, it'll be worth it.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
加油站 你们不介意我迅速加个油吧?
Gas station. Do you mind, real quick?
我油箱快空了
I've been running on empty.
马上回来
Be right back.
我的天呐 琳 我们不能去这个房♥子
Oh, my God, Lin, we-we can't go to this house.
我们得马上走
We need to leave, now.
对于现在这个局面我真的很不安
I'm really uncomfortable with this situation.
-还有吉恩坐在我腿上 -你喜欢的
- And with Gene on my lap. - You love it.
老爸坐在我腿上
I've got Dad on my lap.
抱歉 你在这儿呢
Oh, sorry. There you are.
太糟糕了 她人这么普通这么好
This is awful. She's so sweet and normal
而且是个新妈妈 今天还是母亲节
and a new mom, and it's Mother's Day.
琳 我们就告诉她我们突然有事
Lin, let's just tell her something came up,
然后我们打车回渡口
and we'll take a cab to the ferry.
嗯嗯 就这么办
Yeah, yeah. Let's do that.
好了 我加了三块的油
Okay, I put in three bucks.
应该够我们开到那里了
That should get us there.
茱莉亚 我有事...呃
Hey, Julia, so something, uh...
你知道吗 我还以为我会丢了这一单
You know, I actually thought I might lose this listing
因为我只找到一对夫妇来看这个房♥子
'cause I only found one couple to come look at the house.
但现在我要带你们去了
But now that I'm bringing you,
我觉得事情会变得很顺利
I think everything is gonna be okay.
那我们赶快去看看这幢房♥子吧
Oh, well, let's go see this house already, huh?
房♥主也在
All right, so the owner is also here.
我们走之前我给他打了个电♥话♥
I called him before we left.
这是他妈妈的房♥子
This was his mom's house,
他很想卖♥♥给一个好的人家 像你们这样的
and he really wants to sell it to a nice family, like you guys.
我们进去 参观一下 然后走人
Okay, let's just go in, take the tour, and leave.
对她撒谎感觉很过意不去
Doesn't feel good lying to her,
但最起码我们不会被抓包
but at least we won't get caught.
妈妈 今天向你学习了生动的一课
Learning some strong lessons from you today, Mom.
听着 我们不该这么做
Look, we shouldn't be doing this,
妈妈今天做了一些错误的判断
and your mom has made some bad judgments today,
但是会没事的
but it-it'll be fine.
没有人知道我们是坐渡船过来的穷♥人♥
Nobody knows we're poor people who came over on the ferry.
你好
Oh. hi.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好
H-hello.
斯宾塞 这是鲍勃 琳达 和他们的孩子们
Spencer, this is Bob, Linda and their kids.
你好 琳达 孩子们 鲍勃
Hi, Linda, kids, Bob.
斯宾塞 我觉得
Spencer, so I, I feel like, uh...
鲍勃 打断一下
Bob, let me stop you right there and say,
初次见面 很高兴认识你
it's nice to meet you, for the first time.
我同意 很高兴认识你
I-I agree. I-It's also nice to meet you.
初次见面
For the first time, as well.
你们很擅长...对话啊
Oh. You guys are good at talking.
那我们进去吧
Shall we go inside?
怎么了 你说话怪怪的
What the hell is going on? You sound weird.
你这样会让我们被抓包的
You're gonna get us caught.
琳 我得告诉你件事
Lin, I-I have something to tell you.
我在船上遇到了斯宾塞 我跟他啥都说了
I met Spencer on the boat. I told him everything.
他知道我们今天是来干嘛的
He knows what we're doing today.
-他知道我们是装有钱的 -什么
- He knows we're faking. - What?!
琳达 快进来 来看看这幢房♥子
Linda, come inside! There's a whole house in here!
就跟你说过这房♥子很有特色吧
Told you it had character.
我必须带你们看看图书室
I've got to show you the library.
我妈妈超爱读书的
My Mom loves to read.
-妈妈 说两个书名 -嘘
- Mom, name two books. - Shush.
妈妈 我们能去选房♥间吗
Mom, can we go pick out our rooms?
当然 你们可以选二楼的任何房♥间
You may absolutely pick out any room on the second floor.
但是我要跟你们说
But I'd like to ask that you do not,
我强调 不要去三楼
and I repeat, do not go up to the third floor.
你说话的口气有点吓人
Okay, that was just a little scary the way you said that.
没啥 我在改造三楼
It's just, I'm remodeling the third floor.
那里不安全
It isn't safe.
听到了吗 孩子们 不许去三楼
O-Okay, kids? You got that? No third floor.
来来 我们来参观一下
Come, come. Let's have a look-see.
可能的话直接付款
And maybe a purchase-y.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你为什么不让茱莉亚知道我们见过
Why didn't you want Julia to know we met?
你为什么不把我们赶出你的房♥子
And why aren't you kicking us out of your house?
你是说你们假装有钱 到处转悠
Oh, you mean because you're faking being rich,
参观房♥子 浪费大家的时间这事儿吗
going around, looking at houses, wasting everybody's time?
-是吧 -因为我意识到
- Yes? - Because I realized
-你们可能可以帮我的忙 -等等 什么
- I could actually use your help. - Wait, what?
另一对夫妇等会会来看♥房♥♥子
There's another couple coming to look at the house.
他们几个月来都在打探行情
They've been sniffing at this listing for months.
他们需要的就是一点小小的竞争
And what they need is a little competition
来促成这笔交易
to get them to make an offer.
茱莉亚没必要知道你们是骗子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表