Don't ruin it.
好吧 我猜其实根本没有什么黑魔王
Well, I guess there's no Bleaken.
我有点想暴揍他一顿
I kind of wanted to fight him.
没准黑魔王是真的
Maybe there is a Bleaken.
没准是我们强硬的手段 超赞的计谋
Maybe we scared him away with our tough,
和积极乐观的态度把他吓跑了
badass, positive can-do attitude.
或许你说得对
You might be right.
看看老妈
I mean, look at Mom.
我爱圣诞节
I love Christmas!
我爱圣诞节
I love Christmas!
-妈妈 你睡了吗 -她坐都没坐下过
- Mom, did you sleep? - She hasn't even sat down.
有人在聚会上给了我点什么
somebody gave me a little something at the party.
我觉得爽爆了
I feel amazing.
等等 我得躺一会
Hold on, I got to lie down for a second.
她睡觉的时候简直像天使一样
Isn't she an angel when she sleeps?
圣诞快乐 各位
Well, Merry Christmas, everybody.
我要 摸摸她的脉搏
I'm just gonna, uh, feel her pulse.
她没事 她没事
Yeah, she's okay. She's fine.
*闪闪灯光 闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights, twinkly lights *
*让圣诞节闪亮*
* That's what makes Christmas bright *
*五光十色 千变万化*
* All different colors, and all different types *
*我是说 确实尽是白光*
* I mean, sure, there are a lot of white lights *
*但你需要*
* But you need an assortment *
*一些彩灯点缀*
* Of lights *
*万事大吉*
* To do it right *
*闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights *
*当他说我们错了*
* And when they want to tell us that we're all wrong *
*让我告诉你*
* I'm here to tell you *
*我们都是*
* That we're all *
*光亮*
* Lights *
*闪烁*
* It's twinkle *
*明亮闪烁的灯光*
* Bright twinkly lights *
*闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights *
*为我闪亮*
* They twinkle for me *
*点亮*
* Make it light *
*就是这样*
* That's right *
*白光 黑光*
* White light, black light *
*闪闪灯光 明亮灯光*
* Twinkly lights, bright light *
*白光 黑光*
* White light, black light *
*闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表