Brunch brawl!
费舍奥德先生 你在干什么 放开吉恩
Mr. Fischoeder, what are you doing?! Get off Gene!
-你叫我 -吉恩 等会
- You rang? - Gene? Wait.
-玩偶装里是谁 -费力克斯·费舍奥德
- Who's in the suit? -Felix Fischoeder.
好吧 讲得通
Sure. Makes perfect sense.
你干什么
What are you doing?
不 不是我
No! No, it's not me! It's not me!
我不是费力克斯
I'm not Felix!
十二点二十九分
12:29!
-十二点二十九 -不
- 12:29! - No! -No!
警♥察♥来了
911 is here!
现在你麻烦大了
Now you're gonna be in big trouble.
-这就是早午餐 -我喜欢
- So this is brunch, huh? - I love it.
他们终于走了
Ah, thank God they're all gone.
-警♥察♥人不错 -还知道了早午餐混战的
- The cops were nice. - And we learned the police code
警务代码 1010双面煎蛋
for brunch brawl: ten-ten over easy.
你没能打破我的记录
Well, you didn't beat my record,
但你还是能拿到生日礼物 一如往年
but you still get a birthday present, just like always.
去选车吗
Should we go pick out a car?
太好了 车
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yay, car!
你们竟然把费力克斯藏在店里
I can't believe you guys hid Felix in the restaurant
我们都不知道
and we didn't even know.
是 我们喂他吃的 照顾他
Yeah, and we fed him and took care of him.
真好
Aw, that's nice.
这么说我们能养狗了吗
So that probably means we could get a dog?
并不能
It does not mean that at all.
你们午餐开始了吗
You guys serving lunch yet?
当然
Yeah, sure.
午餐史考熊
Lunchsquatch!
一周后
然后我说 我不是饿 是”乐-饿”了
And so I said, "I don't get hungry, I get fun-gry."
琳达 太赞了
Linda, that's amazing.
我要印在T恤上
I'm putting that on a shirt,
一直穿着
and I'm wearing it absolutely everywhere.
早午餐来了
Brunch is served.
鲍勃 不敢相信你给我做私人早午餐
Bob, I cannot believe you cooked me a private brunch.
这周末我要去的所有私人早午餐里
Of all the private brunches
这个应该是最好的了
I'm gonna go to this weekend, this will probably be the best.
谢谢你带来了你的狗
Oh. Well, uh, thanks for, uh, bringing your dog.
我的孩子们很高兴
My-my kids appreciate it.
这幅画画着我们 你和你的狗
Yeah, here's a picture of all of us and you and the dog.
好吧 你们在画上对我做什么
Okay, what are you guys doing to me there?
在捅你 这样你的狗就归我们了
Oh, we're stabbing you so we can keep your dog.
我用的是干草叉
I'm using a pitchfork.
我现在觉得很危险
I feel really unsafe right now,
一点都不好笑 开玩笑的 我爱死了
And that's not funny. Just kidding, I love it. -
不过我穿的是人字拖吗 我拒绝
But am I wearing flip-flops? Because no.
好了 数到三 大家一起捅
Okay, everybody, start stabbing on the count of three!
*我是一只小老虎* -别这样
? I'm a little tiger ? -No, no, no, don't do that.
*我是只性感的小老虎 嗷呜*
? I'm a sexy little tiger ? Roar!
-别 *我是一只小老虎*
- Please, no. -? I'm a little tiger ?
*我是一只小老虎* -别这样
? I'm a little tiger ? -No, no, don't.
*我是只性感的小老虎*
? I'm a sexy little tiger ?
*摇摇摇 我是一只小老虎*
? Shake, shake, shake, I'm a little tiger ?
吉恩 别这样
Gene, don't do that.
-别这样 *我是只性感的小老虎*
-No, no, don't do that. ? I'm a sexy little tiger ?
*性感的小老虎*
? Sexy little tiger ?
*展示我的身材*
? I'll shake my little benedicts ?
*我是一只小老虎*
? I'm a little tiger ?
*我是只性感的小老虎*
? I'm a sexy little tiger. ?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表