Okay, Linda, bring it into the light.
我们想拍张照
W-We want to take a picture.
不 我很好
No, I'm good.
琳达 快来
Linda, come on.
好吧
Okay.
你在后退
Y-You're going backwards.
是你们在后退
You're going backwards.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我来喽
Here I come.
-我的神啊 -不
- Oh, dear Lord. - Oh. Oh, no.
奶奶的蛋糕发生了什么
What-what happened to Grandma's cake?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
都压扁了
It's all smushed.
什么 不 它就长这样
What? No, that's how it looks.
奶奶 就是这么做的
It's, Grandma made it like that.
你懂得
You know.
她岁数大了
She's so old.
这 这是个玩笑 对吗
T-this is a-a joke, right?
我是说 你现在要拿出真蛋糕了对吗
I mean, now you'll bring out the real cake? Ha, ha?
不 法拉 卡特
No. Listen, Farrah, Carter...
-康纳 -康纳
- Connor. - Connor.
我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我今晚打起了精神
I-I got myself worked up
想让一切都很完美
trying to make everything perfect for tonight,
尤其是在今天很多事都不太顺的情况下
especially after literally everything went wrong today,
所以我忙东忙西的 就摔在了蛋糕上
so I was rushing around and I fell on your cake.
我的天 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
今天所有的事情都不对
Everything did go wrong today.
我一直告诉自己没关系
I keep telling myself it was all okay,
就一件事 这一点那一点 但并不是没关系
just one thing, here or there, but it isn't okay.
风把东西吹得到处都是
The wind blew everything everywhere.
我丢了想留给孩子们的婴儿毯
I lost my baby blanket that I was gonna give to my children.
-可怜的小宝宝 贝尔彻小孩 -露易丝
- Poor little baby, The Belcher Children. - Louise.
现在奶奶的蛋糕也毁了
And now Grandma's cake is ruined.
这难道是凶兆吗
Is this just one big omen?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们 我们会很好的
We're-We're gonna be okay.
如果我们不好呢
But what if we aren't?
法拉 我很高兴你提出了这个问题
Farrah, I'm so glad you brought that up.
天啊
Oh, God.
当你第一次告诉我你三个月后
Look. When you first told me you were getting married
结婚
after three months,
我觉得你们就像堵在排气管里的香蕉
I thought you were bananas in the tailpipe.
我觉得时间太短了
I thought it was too short.
你们还没闻过对方的屁
You haven't smelled each other's farts.
你们一起经历过的磕磕绊绊还不够多
You haven't been through enough bad stuff together, I thought.
但是今天 你们把所有的不幸都一起体验了一遍
But today, you really packed it in.
上帝在你的婚礼上放了个巨大的屁
The universe cut a big fart all over your wedding.
而且某人把移♥动♥厕所堵住了 这可不容易
And also someone clogged up the Porta potty, which is hard.
对 某人
Yeah, someone.
我去的时候就已经堵了
It was like that when I got there.
无论如何 大多数人早就崩溃了
Anyway, most people would have cracked earlier,
但是你都一一挺了过来
but you let it all roll off your back.
之后我热情过度的丈夫
And then my extremely passionate husband
摔在你奶奶的蛋糕上这件事让你垮了
fell on your grandma's cake and broke you.
"垮了"这个词有点
"Broke" is a little...
但是看看现在的你们 我告诉你
But looking at you now, can I tell you something?
我保证你们俩能挺过去
I guarantee you two are gonna make it.
会吗
We are?
会的
Yeah. You are.
你们今天处理事情的态度
The way you handled everything today
证明你们真正关心的是彼此
shows how all you really care about is each other.
而且知道吗
And you know what else?
这个蛋糕虽然卖♥♥相不好
The cake doesn't look great,
但我保证味道依旧美味
but I bet it still tastes great.
上面没有灰尘或是其它东西
There's no dirt in it or anything,
就当是你们已经嚼过一遍了
just pretend like you already chewed it!
真的很好吃 奶奶
Oh, it's delicious, Grandma.
只要你们不仔细看 就没事
If you don't look at it, it's fine.
就像你们一样
Just like you guys.
等等 那是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
不 我是说
Oh! No, I mean...
不 不是 我不是这个意思
Not... not that! I didn't mean that.
不过你的睫毛膏都流到脸上
But you do have mascara running down your face
就像个疯狂的小丑 抱歉
like a crazy clown, I'm sorry.
我疯狂的小丑
My crazy clown.
亲爱的
Oh, you.
现在咱们来尝尝蛋糕吧
Now, let's try some cake, huh?
摔得真是稀巴烂
Oh, oh... it's really falling apart.
还有 我说错了
Also, I was wrong.
里面有点灰尘 还有一把沙拉叉
There is a little dirt in it, and a salad fork.
我重新塑形的时候落在里面的
I lost that in there when I was trying to reshape it,
所以吃的时候小心点 慢用
so look out for that. Enjoy.
这女人是谁
Who is this woman?
我是餐饮承办人 女士
I'm the caterer, ma'am.
餐饮承办人
The caterer.
琳达 你刚说的那些真感人
Linda, what you said before was beautiful.
我 我想你拯救了这场婚礼
I-I think you saved the wedding.
不 是我们拯救了婚礼 鲍勃
No, we saved the wedding, Bob.
我们使这场婚礼成为可能
We made this wedding.
别谦虚了 战地医生
Take that, doctors in war zones.
对 我是说 他们做的事情也很好
Yeah. I mean, they do good stuff, too.
但不是所有人都能做汉堡
But not everyone can make burgers.
看 是弗兰克
Hey! It's Frankie!
湿漉漉的毯子
Talk about a wet blanket.
-去拿吗 -太快了 -天呐
- Get it? - Too soon. - Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
蛋糕里有只死蝴蝶
there's a dead butterfly in the cake.
尝起来是不是像黄油一样
Does it taste like butter?
如果不是 那就别告诉我真话
If the answer is no, lie to me.
只是一片树叶
Oh, it's just a leaf.
没事
it's good.
*这场婚礼就是我的战场*
* This wedding is my war zone *
*我是战争中的军医*
* And I'm the doctor in it *
*我要拯救他们的大日子*
* I've got to save their special day *
*做到极致*
* Got to cater it to the limit *
*但我是否真诚的拿起圆面包 是的*
But do I take these buns to have and hold. I do. *
*你能做的只有尽力做到最好*
* all you can do is do your best-est *
*精致烹饪让他们爱也长久 是的*
* Toast 'em perfect so their love grows old. I do. *
*他们就是一对烫手山芋*
* They are a couple of hot messes. *
*我发誓不会搞砸 是的*
* And do I swear that I won't screw this up. I do *
*鲍勃 你疯了*
* Bob, you're crazy. *
*我是否只想做好这件事*
* And do I need this more than anything *
*我是否觉得你已走火入魔*
* Do I think you've lost your mind on this *
*是*
* I... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表