Beautiful. Now release your arms. Hup! Hup!
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...
不要吐 不要吐 不要吐 不要吐
Don't barf, don't barf, don't barf, don't barf...
我们成功了 爸爸
We're doing it, Dad!
-我们飞起来了 -我讨厌这样
- We're flying! - I hate it!
现在抓住对方的手
Now grab hands! Hup! Hup!
-太棒了 -然后 放手
- Great job! - And... let go! Hup!
我做不到
I can't!
赶紧的
Hup, please?
吉恩 我们得放手
Gene, I think we have to let go.
不可能 要放你放 但是不许放
No way! You let go! But don't!
我 我不放
I w... I won't.
伙计们 你们要不就放手然后荡回来
Guys, please either let go and swing back
要不松开你的腿掉下去
or release your legs and drop.
我们今晚还有六对情侣要体验呢
We have six other couples to get through tonight.
我们可能还要一会
I-I think we're gonna need a minute!
我的宝贝蒂娜甜心 你觉得怎么样
So, my little Tina-misu, how are you doing?
你觉得好一些了吗
You feeling better?
我饱了
I'm full.
被悲伤填满了
Full of sadness.
我不想白费口舌[打一匹死马]
I don't want to beat a dead horse,
但我们可以去弄一匹死马
but we could get a dead horse.
我们不把它放在那孩子的床上
And we don't put it in the kid's bed...
他会知道的[教父梗]
he'd be expecting that...
我们把它放在书包里 作业下面
We put it in his backpack under his homework.
他伸手进去 完成了作业很骄傲
He reaches in, all proud he did his homework,
然后 嘭 死马
and bam! Dead horse.
-这个想法不错 我们结账吧 -好
- It's the perfect plan. Let's get the check. - All right.
你们刚刚大概有五次说到了死马
Wow. You guys just said "Dead horse,"
然而蒂娜根本就没有反应
like, five times, and Tina didn't even react.
这太糟糕了 我就不明白了 亲爱的
This is bad. I don't get it, honey.
你和小杰米总是断断续续地联♥系♥
You're always on and off with Jimmy Jr.
这次为什么那么难过
Why is this time so hard?
不是因为我们刚刚断了联♥系♥
It's not just that we're off right now,
甚至不是因为他有另一个情人
or even that he has another valentine.
而是 而是 他
It's... it's... He...
我给了他做了个特别的情人节相框
I made him a special picture frame for Valentine's Day
放了张我们俩的照片 但是他把它挂在了
with a picture of us in it, but then he hung it
柜子里 还把照片换成了贝琪
in his locker with a picture of Becky in it!
-他什么 -他什么
- He what?! - He what?!
这个混球
That son of a bitch!
好了 我觉得是时候用纳特的方案了
Well, that's it. I think it's time we do Nat's plan.
好吧 我来叫人
Okay, I'll call my guy.
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day
他可能会死马没什么兴趣
so he might be pretty low on dead horses,
但可以问问他有没有浣熊什么的
but I'll see what he has in the raccoon family.
不不 我们不用任何有关死马
No, no, we're not gonna do anything with dead horses,
或暴♥力♥的东西 但要确保
or anything violent, but we are gonna make sure
他和贝琪的约会不那么顺利
his date with Becky doesn't go so great.
就这么办
Let's do it.
是时候让小杰杰付出代价了
It's time for little JJ to pay pay.
来来 那么谁有伪装服
Hear, hear! Now, who has ghillie suits,
谁需要伪装服
and who needs ghillie suits?
先说重要的
All right, first things first.
我们得先找出这个小罗密诺在哪里
We need to find out where this little Rom-ee-no is at.
-没错 -一旦找到他 只要朝他扔
- Right, right.- And once we do, and this is just a pitch...
如果想 我们可以都朝他扔
We can all pitch stuff if we want...
如果我们用这家伙打到他们
What if we hit 'em with one of these guys?
-这是什么 -臭气弹
- What is that? - A stink bomb.
我有一箱子的臭气弹
I got a whole glove compartment full of 'em.
我朝白人 鸽子
I throw 'em at white guys, pigeons,
我的约会对象等人扔过
people I've dated etcetera.
蒂娜 你有没有在吉米身上放过追踪器
Now, Tina, did you ever put a tracking device on Jimmy?
趁他失去意识时
Sew it into the back of his neck
把它缝进他脖子后面 或是
while he was unconscious, or... ?
没有
No.
-蒂娜 -抱歉
- Tina! - I'm sorry.
该死 没关系 没关系
Damn it! That's okay. That's okay!
-抱歉 -你一点也不知道
- Sorry. - And you have no idea
他今晚会带贝琪去哪吗
where he might be taking Becky tonight?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know!
那个叫贝琪的妹子呢
What about this Becky girl?
她有可能是个间谍吗 或许是个赛昂人
Could she be a spy? Maybe some sort of a Cylon?
她会想在哪吃晚餐
Where would she want to eat dinner?
交给我吧 纳特 手♥机♥给我
Leave that to me. Nat, phone.
给你 老大
You got it, boss.
蒂娜 打给苔米
Tina, dial Tammy.
苔米 我是露易丝·贝尔彻
Hey, Tammy, it's Louise Belcher.
-我要贝琪·克雷丝皮的电♥话♥ -干什么
- I need Becky Krespe's number. - What for?
干坏事
To do something mean.
太搞笑了 好吧 是201
That's hilarious! Okay, it's 201...
你好 贝琪出门约会去了吗
Hi. Has Becky left for her date yet?
还没有吗 好的 太好了
She hasn't? Okay, great.
不了 我不想和她通话 她不喜欢我 拜
No, I don't want to talk to her. She hates me. Bye!
好了 她现在还没走
Okay, she hasn't left yet,
如果我们赶快点 就能跟踪她了
so if we book it over there, we can follow.
蒂娜 你知道她住在哪吗
Tina, do you know where she lives?
森林路712号♥ 蓝色房♥子
712 Forest Lane, blue house
草坪上有只小火烈鸟
with a little flamingo on the lawn.
-经常跟踪她 -是的 经常
- Wow. Stalk much? - Yes. Like, a lot.
好样的 我们走
Good girl. Let's roll.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我觉得直接从外面进会快一点
I think it's maybe faster to just get out and go around.
并没有 我用力过猛卡住了
Nope. I pushed in more and I'm stuck.
姑娘们忙下我 好吗
Little help here, gals?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
好吧 起作用了
Okay, yeah, that helps.
我的胸罩开了
My bra unhooked.
我的手榴弹着地了
Oh, I landed on my hand grenade.
-手榴弹 -别慌
- Hand grenade? - No one freak out.
卖♥♥给我的人说这是个哑炮 我们看看
The guy who sold it to me said it was inactive. Let's see.
对 很安全
Yup, we're good.
吉恩 我们不能一直待在这
Gene, we can't stay up here forever.
或许可以
Maybe we could.
我照样能有个充实的人生
I could still have a very fulfilling life.
好吧 听着 数到三
Okay, look, on the count of three,
我们同时松手
we both let go with our hands.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
那不然我们松腿
What if instead we let go with our legs?
不行 不能松腿
No! Not our legs!
两位 你们必须得松手
Guys, you got to let go!
我们知道 杰里 让我跟儿子好好谈谈
We know, Jerry! Just let me talk to my son!
我们以为你正在和你儿子谈
We thought you were doing that.
你之前都干嘛了
What have you been doing?
我们很忙
We've been busy!
吉恩 我们都系了安全带
Gene, we have harnesses on,
我们会掉下去 但会轻轻地掉下去
so we'll fall down, but very gently.
好 好 我们松手吧
Okay, okay, let's do it.
好吧 数到三
All right, on the count of three.
-一百 -吉恩 你得相信我 好吗
- Hundred. - Gene, you have to trust me, okay?
看着我的脸 我是你爹
Look at my face. I am your dad.
我不会让你遭遇不幸的
I will not let anything bad happen to you.
-我们会没事的 -好吧 我信你 爸
- We are going to be fine. - Okay. I trust you, Dad.
你们父子情深
You guys have a very beautiful relationship.
现在 放手
Now, hup!
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One... two... three.
-你没放开 -我知道
- You didn't let go! - I know!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
不是吧
Come on!
我慌了 我做不到
I panicked! I couldn't do it!
是派丝多一家 趴下
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表