Plus, I got to protect you from that wolf
让全镇恐慌的狼袭击 虽然它很可能是假的
that's terrorizing the town, but probably isn't real.
要是你们被吃掉 我就尴尬死了
I'd be so embarrassed if you kids got eaten.
好吧 但别努力过头了
Fine. But don't try too hard.
也别过分假装你没有努力过头
And don't try too hard at not trying too hard.
我超有趣的 你们会希望
I'm gonna be so fun, you're gonna wish
每天晚上都跟我出去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
I trick-or-treated with you every night.
好啦 我们去要糖吧
All right, let's get treatin'.
没错 我们去捣几个”蛋”
Yeah, let's turn some tricks.
吉恩 别那么说
Gene, don't say that.
大伙再见 别进我那屋
Bye, bye, bye, bye. Stay out of my room.
放心吧 贝尔彻夫人
You got it, Mrs. B.
你想玩点什么
So, what do you want to do?
掰手指还是可以玩的吧
You can still thumb wrestle, right?
31局16胜如何
Best out of 31?
我看看电视就好 泰迪
I was just gonna watch TV, Teddy.
好吧 看电视也行
Okay. Or we could watch TV. Sure.
接下来是我们的万圣节专题节目
And now, our Halloween feature,
《血色胸怀》
Bosom Bloodies.
《血色胸怀》 我读过原著
Bosom Bloodies. I read the books.
接下来10点档为您送上神奇狼的最新消息
And coming up at 10:00, an update on the Wonder Wolf.
-什么声音 -什么什么声音
- What was that? - What was what?
刚有狼嚎声
Th-That howl.
是我”呜”了一声
I just said, "Ooh."
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
天呐 你真是神经质 鲍勃
Jeez, you're jumpy, Bob.
你才神经质 鲍勃
You're jumpy, Bob.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
抱歉 我没有准备糖果
Sorry I don't have candy.
新闻上说因为那只狼的缘故 不会有小孩
The news said that no one would be out trick-or-treating
来要糖
because of the wolf.
是啊 我们也看了新闻
Yeah, we heard.
孩子们 还不谢谢奶奶
Kids, what do you say?
谢谢您
Thank you.
至少苹果是可以吃的
At least apples are edible.
刚才那家人给的绷带
I don't know what I'm gonna do
我是真不知道拿来干嘛
with all these twist ties from that other house.
太过分了 我要糖果 我还是个孩子
This is bull. I want candy. I'm a kid!
我又没钱出去想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
It's not like I can just go out and buy it whenever I want.
说不定下一条街会有惊喜
Well, maybe the next block will be better.
该死
Damn it!
干脆回家吃白糖算了
Should we just go home and eat spoonfuls of sugar?
我知道哪有蜂鸟喂食器[里面有花蜜水]
I know where there's a hummingbird feeder.
我已经准备好回家胡吃海喝了
I'm ready for tub and tuck in.
什么 你们在开玩笑吗
What? Are you kidding me?
我们可不是万败者 我们万胜[圣]者
We're not Hallo-quitters, we're Hallo-winners.
但没有人给我们糖啊 老妈
But no houses are giving out candy, woman.
不是非得有糖才能开心
We don't need candy to have fun.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your damn mouth.
看 这不就是
Hey! Isn't that the park
大家看见神奇狼的公园吗
where people keep seeing the Wonder Wolf?
不如我们一起去找找神奇狼
Why don't we go over there and find it.
万圣节找狼 多有趣多刺♥激♥啊
Searching for a wolf is a great fun Halloween adventure.
我知道这听起来很蠢
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我怕狼
but I'm scared of wolves.
是啊 看起来挺危险的
Yeah, seems dangerous.
那只狼搞不好就喜欢吃肥嘟嘟的小男孩
That wolf would probably love to eat a plump,
例如鄙人
perfect boy like moi.
你们要来吗
Come on. Are you guys coming?
还是说你们怕得不敢去
Or are you too scared?
去就去 但我要走中间
Fine, but I'm gonna walk in the middle
好保护我美丽的葡萄
to protect my beautiful grapes,
这次我不是在说我的蛋蛋
and for once, I'm not talking about my testicles.
这种万圣节活动也算凑合
I guess it's kind of a good Halloween thing to do.
但如果没看见狼 我要求退款
But if don't see a wolf, I want my money back.
-好的 -你好啊 鲍勃的夫人
- All right! -Hello, lady Bob.
好啊 费舍奥德先生
Hey, Mr. Fischoeder.
你们出来玩不给糖就捣蛋吗
You out trick-or-treatin'? Smellin' feetin'?
我们出来找我们的羊驼阿尔
We're out looking for our alpaca, Al.
你们有看见过它吗
Have you seen him?
没有 我们正准备去找狼
No. We're going to look for the wolf.
-狼 -世上没有狼这种东西 琳达
- The wolf. - Wolves aren't real, Linda.
好吧 但我们还是想进去找找
Okay, well, we're gonna go look for one anyway
因为这是适合万圣节的有趣冒险
because it's a fun Halloween adventure,
而我是一个有趣的妈妈
and I'm a fun mom.
要是我是你的话
Well, if I were you,
我选择回家数糖果
I'd go home and count your candy
等着圣诞老人或者撒旦光临
and wait for St. Nick or Satan.
随便啦 我... 再见
Whatever. I-I can... Bye.
做好了 鲍勃 卷心菜汤
Here you go, Bob. It's a cabbage soup
可以治好你的腿
that's supposed to heal the body.
我从弹窗广♥告♥里看到的药方
I got the recipe from a pop-up ad.
输了我的社保号♥码 就出现了
I just put in my social security number and there it was.
-我现在并不是很想喝汤 -不可能
- I’m not really in a soup mood. - That's impossible.
我喂你
I'm gonna feed it to you.
不用了 我自己来
No, no, just give it to me. I...
我喂你
I'm gonna feed it to you.
不用了
I don't want you to do that.
让我来
Just let me feed it to you.
小飞机来咯
Here comes the helicopter.
鲍鲍 张开嘴巴 来咯
Open up your mouth, Bobby. Here it comes.
交通用直升机 来了
Traffic copter. Here he comes.
你有点
Oh, you got a little...
什么叫交通用直升机
What do you mean the traffic copter?
就是交通用直升机
It's just... It's a traffic copter.
-要飞到你的嘴里了 -为什么
- It's flying into your mouth here. - Why does it...
一般的直升机才是常用的套路
Just a regular helicopter is usually the way. Just...
这是交通用直升机
It's a traffic copter.
-还会有支援 -好吧
- You got a little bit of a back up... - Okay.
-95 -好的 好的
- ... here on 95. - All right, all right, all right.
如果再往南
If you're traveling north...
随便什么直升机都行 能不能
Whatever type of helicopter you want. If you could just...
-让我做完我的工作 鲍鲍 -好吧
- Let me do my thing, Bobby! - Fine.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What? What?
-太烫了 -那我呼呼一下
- It's too hot. - I’ll blow on it a little bit here.
泰迪 你口水全喷上面了
Teddy, you're spitting on it.
没有 我只是在吹而已
No, I'm not. I-I'm blowing on it.
你明明在
You're going...
我就是这个吹法
This is how I blow.
你胳膊上的印子是怎么回事
What's that mark on your arm?
什么印子 我
What mark? I don't...
我胳膊上才没有印子
There's no mark on my arm.
你用袖子遮住了
You just covered it with your sleeve.
-看上去像咬伤 -不是咬伤
- Looks like a bite. - No, it's not a bite.
那叫干性皮肤 你听说过干性皮肤吗
It's dry skin. You ever heard of dry skin?
泰迪 还是很烫
Still way too hot, Teddy.
鲍鲍 这已经室温了
This is, like, room temperature now, Bobby.
-这叫室温吗 -对
- Do you think that's room temperature? - Yes.
-那你把手指放进去 -好的
- Stick your finger in it. - Okay.
没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
看 骨头
look, a bone.
肯定是什么动物被那只狼
Must be from some animal
咬死吞食后留下的
the wolf killed and devoured.
老妈 那应该就是个衣架
I think that's a hanger, Mom?
不 是骨头
No, it's a bone.
是带着吸水纸的金属骨头
It's a little metal bone with dry cleaning paper on it.
真是太蠢了 根本没有狼
This is dumb. There's no wolf.
我们还是回家 互相交换苹果
Let's just go home and trade apples with each other
-直到无聊至死 -没错
- till we die of boredom. - Yeah.
好吧 至少我努力过了
Okay, fine. I tried.
-老妈 是你吗 -不是
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表