- Ha! - What?
是我教的蒂娜
I taught Tina.
我教了她整整一周
I worked with her for a week.
你只是最后乘机而入推了她一把而已
And you swooped in at the end to give her her last push.
我乘机而入
I "Swooped in"?
-像只翼手龙 -翼手毛龙
- Like a pterodactyl. - Hairy-dactyl.
至于我呢 空谈不如实践
Hey, with me, the proof is in the pudding.
别忘了 吉恩就是我教的
Don't forget, I taught Gene.
我就是实践成果
AKA the pudding.
其实是我教的吉恩
Actually, I taught Gene.
妈妈总是跑去接电♥话♥
Mom kept running off to answer the phone.
妈妈从来都无法拒绝来电
That woman never says no to a phone call.
那是金泽的电♥话♥ 她当时遇上了点糟心事
It was Ginger. She was going through something.
我应该替她保密的
I'm not allowed to say what,
但那事儿和"智创"手术失败押韵
but it rhymes with "Botched schmemorrhoid surgery."
我也帮着教吉恩了 记得吗
Hey, I helped teach Gene, too, remember?
我记得
I remember.
-我记得你是怎么哭的 -哭
- I remember the crying. - The crying?
你♥爸♥教人骑自行车的时候总会哭
Your dad usually cries when he teaches bike riding.
那是因为我知道美好的一刻即将发生
Well, yeah, because a beautiful moment is about to happen.
我的小孩第一次骑车啊
A kid's first ride.
-我的天 -又来了
- Oh, boy. - Here it comes.
各位 我知道你们是想帮我
Guys, I appreciate what you're trying to do here,
我是可以骑自行车
but I could ride a bike.
但我选择不骑
I choose not to.
三个轮子要比两个好[稳定] 这是几何原理
Three wheels are better than two. It's math.
好吧 我们能干点什么好拖着不洗碗呢
Well, what do we do to put off doing the dishes?
-飞行棋 -奶酪轰趴
- Parcheesi? - Cheese party?
飞行棋奶酪轰趴
Parcheesi cheese party.
听着很棒啊
Wow, that actually sounds great.
但在那之前 我和吉恩还有蒂娜有点事
But, before that, Gene and Tina and I were gonna
要快点办完 还...记得吗
do a thing real quick? R-Remember?
-当...然 -是...吗
- Sure. - Yes?
赶紧的 你们老爸都等不及了
Well, be quick. We got your father all excited.
我去拿飞行棋盘
I'll get the Parcheesi board.
琳 你去拿奶酪拼盘
Lin, you get the cheese board.
等等 我们换一下
W-Wait, let's switch.
我们要去哪 露易丝
Where are we going, Louise?
我穿成这样合适吗
And am I dressed for it?
不戴围巾会不会错失良机
Is this a missed scarf-ortunity?
还记得我们的朋友爱丽丝吗
Remember our friend Alice?
她车停在这里 所以我在想
She parks right here, so I'm thinking,
我们可以在她满是灰尘的车后窗写点东西
we write something in the dust on her back window.
我说"我们"是指你们 因为我够不到
And by "We," I mean "You," 'cause I can't reach.
-我们要写什么 -问得好
- What are we gonna write? - Glad you asked.
"当你看到这些字的时候
"If You Can Read This,
请知悉你面前的是一辆臭粪车"
You're Behind A Stinky Turd Truck."
很解气 对吧
Yeah. Pretty good, right?
会不会有点不雅
It's kind of rough?
-我们稍微委婉一点怎么样 -好吧
- Why don't we, tweak it a little? - Okay.
"当你看到这些字的时候
"If you can read this,
请知悉你前面的可能是一辆臭粪车
you're behind "What might be a stinky turd truck.
无论如何 祝你愉快 笑脸 爱你
Anyway, have a nice day. Smiley face, one love."
-完美 -我们合作得很棒
- It's perfect. - Good collab, guys.
我得去认识几个更会骂脏话的孩子
I got to meet some kids who know more curse words.
露易丝 那位女士再来的时候
Louise, we're not gonna start something
我们不会跟她起冲突的对吗
when the lady comes through, right?
不会 我们已经把信息送到了
Nah. We've sent a message.
一条奇怪啰嗦的信息
A weird, wordy message.
我很开心"爱你"留在上面了
I'm glad "One love" Stayed in.
你们对这两个字意见很大
You guys were gunning for it.
看 她来了
Look, here she comes.
-我好紧张 -放松
- I'm so nervous. - Relax.
她不知道是我们写的
She doesn't know we did it.
我知道你们这些小屁孩干了什么
I know what you kids did.
女士 麻烦赶紧开走
Lady, drive on by,
我们不知道你在讲什么
we don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道 三轮妹
Yeah, you do, tricycle girl.
够了 别再说三轮车的事儿了
Okay, enough with the tricycle stuff.
你为什么不乐意我说这个呢
Why don't you want to talk about it?
因为你都这么大了还在骑三轮车吗
Because you're too old to be riding one?
够了
Okay.
是的 我和一个小孩杠上了
That's right, I went there, with a child.
现在我很生气
And now, I'm so upset,
连这杯我精心调制
I don't even want this smoothie
的思慕雪都不想喝了
I worked so hard on.
这是什么情况
What the hell just happened?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do that,
就把它当做一场开心的意外吧
but let's call it a happy accident.
这是一条开放的后巷
This is an active alley.
不是给你们小屁孩骑车的地方
It is not for little kids on bikes.
*树桩上哼唱的小鸟*
*Whispering birds on a tree stump...*
还开心你写了"爱你"吗 吉恩
Still feel good about the "One love," Gene?
嗯 开心
Yes, I do.
逃生梯 你在干嘛 逃生吗
Fire escape, huh? Whatcha doing? Escaping fires?
我们得向爱丽丝还击 狠狠的还击
We have to hit back at Alice, and hit hard.
因为她嘲笑了你的三轮车吗
Because of what she said about your green machine?
这跟我的三轮车没关系 蒂娜
This isn't about my green machine, Tina.
但很显然 九岁一点都不大
But we can all agree, nine is not too old.
还是个位数呢
It's single digits.
把九倒过来就是六了 这怎么能算大
It's a six upside down; how is that too old?
对 没错
Sure, s-sure.
这关乎上帝赐予我们的小巷使用权
This is about our God-given alley access.
以及 不再被思慕雪洒一身
Oh, and not getting smoothie splashed on us.
口感欠佳的思慕雪
Subpar smoothie.
香蕉和甜菜怎么能混一起
Bananas and beets are not friends.
但我们能怎么办 我们只是三个小孩
But what can we do? We're just three kids,
而她是开大卡车的刻薄女人
and she's a mean woman with a big truck.
是的 但如果我们不只是三个小孩呢
Right. But what if we weren't just three kids?
二十年后再回来报仇么
Come back in 20 years?
我喜欢这个计划
I am loving this plan.
鲁迪 兄弟
Rudy, buddy.
我们计划在我们的小巷里开一场自行车派对
We're, planning a bike party in our alley.
你还有你和你♥爸♥一起做的那些木坡吗
Do you still have those ramps you built with your dad?
有点夸大其词 但也还行
Smaller than advertised, but not bad.
这些斜坡承载了我们许多美好的回忆 对吧小家伙
Lot of good memories in these ramps, huh, buddy?
你和我 在我公♥寓♥的车道上
You and I, hammering away at them
挥汗如雨
- in the driveway of my condo.
跟老爸在一起总是很开心有没有
Always something fun happening at Dad's, huh?
-是不是 儿子 是不是 -别这样
- Right, son? Right, son? - Don't do that.
-我们从来不这么做 -抱歉
- We don't do that. - Sorry, yeah. Sorry.
你邀请了多少人来参加这个
So how many people did you invite
自行车派对 露易丝
to this bike party, Louise?
几个人 所有人
A few. Everyone.
无所谓啦
It doesn't matter.
你有斜坡 大家就会来的
If you have ramps, kids will come.
好吧 虽然我的印象中似乎不是这样
Yeah, not in my experience, but okay.
露易丝在小巷里干嘛
What's Louise doing in the alley?
准备开自行车派对
Setting up for a bike party.
没邀请我啊
I didn't get invited.
我可是两轮车教学大♥师♥
And I'm the two-wheel teaching master.
我呢 我也是个好老师
What about me? I'm a good teacher.
是我教的你所有关于
I taught you all the difference
德莫特·麦克德莫和狄伦·穆罗尼的区别
between Dermot McDermott and Dylan Mulroney.
该死
Dammit.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
-琳达 -盖尔 工作怎样了
- Hi, Linda. - Hi, Gayle. How's work?
很糟糕 太无聊了 我得辞职了
Terrible. So boring. I got to quit.
盖尔 每个美术馆保安都知道
Gayle, any good protector of art
威胁是需要用心去发现的
knows the threats don't always jump out at you.
-我不知道 -环顾四周 盖尔
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表