那是霉菌和细菌滋生的地方
where molds and bacteria start their families.
奇怪...
This is weird...
看上去一切都井井有条
everything seems to be in order down here.
罗恩 你发现什么了吗
Ron, you find anything?
我以为看见了只死老鼠
I thought I saw a dead mouse,
但结果只是马铃薯和一根四季豆
but it was a potato next to a string bean.
嘘 雨果 罗恩 过来
Psst, Hugo, Ron. Come here.
怎么了 你为什么要小声说话
What's going on? Why are you whispering?
轻点 我想为鲍勃的生日
Shh, shh, shh. I'm planning a surprise party
准备惊喜派对 我需要他离开餐馆
for Bob's birthday, and I need to get him out
出去待几个小时
of the restaurant for a few hours.
你们俩有没有什么办法能帮我
Is there any way you two could help me?
帮你给鲍勃过生日
Help you with Bob's birthday?
你知不知道那对我来说
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable
-有多不爽 -什么 为什么
- that would be for me? - What? Why?
琳达 我们曾经订过婚
Linda. You and I were fiances once.
我想起来了 大概
Yeah, I remember. Kinda.
那是我人生中最美好的四天半
Those were the best four and a half days of my life.
-好吧 -而你现在想要我帮你
- Okay. - And now you want me to help you
-给你丈夫办派对 -是啊
- plan a party for your husband? - Yeah.
那我也要得到点回报
Well then, I'm gonna need something out of this, too.
-比如薯条么 -不 罗恩 不是薯条
- Like fries? - No, Ron, not like fries!
好吧 雨果 你想要什么
Okay, Hugo, what is it you want?
我想...
I want...
我想让你给我爸妈打电♥话♥
I want you to call my parents.
-什么 -你打给他们 用悲伤
- What? - It would make a big impression
接近祈求的声音问他们有没有可能我还是单身
if you called and asked them in a sad, almost begging tone,
这样他们一定会对我刮目相看
if there's any possible chance that I'm still single.
雨果啊
Oh, Hugo.
-雨果啊 -闭嘴 罗恩
- Oh, Hugo. - Oh, shut up, Ron.
好吧 我答应 我给他们打电♥话♥
You know what? I'll do it. I'll call them.
但前提是你把鲍勃支走
But only if you can get Bob away,
并且留他一直到今晚七点
and keep him away until 7:00 tonight.
-一言为定 -一言为定
- Do we have a deal? - Deal.
-现在让我听听你怎么说 -说什么
- Now, let me hear you do it. - Do what?
打电♥话♥ 你会说什么
The call. What're you gonna say?
你好 我是琳达
Oh, Hello, this is Linda.
-雨果还是单身吗 -再悲伤一点
- Is Hugo still single? - Sadder.
雨果还是单身吗
Is Hugo still single?
-我希望他是 -太过了 折中一下
- I hope so. - Too much. Split the difference.
拍卖♥♥怎么样了
So, how'd the auction go?
不怎么样
Not good.
"将培根进行到底31"在最后一秒高过了我
BaconltToTheLimit31 beat me at the very last second.
看来他真的将培根进行到底了
Turns out he really does bacon it. Right up to the limit.
是的
He really does.
坏消息是我在楼下什么问题都没发现
The bad news is I didn't find anything downstairs.
好消息是我在楼上
The good news is that I did find
-发现了 -哪里
- something upstairs. - Where?
你需要
You need to,
更新你的食品经营安全许可证
update and sign your safe food-handling license.
等等 什么
W-Wait, what?
我都不知道它过期了
I-I don't even think this one's expired, by the way.
没错 都过期好久了
Yup. This thing's super expired.
不如直接撕掉
Might as well tear it up.
这太扯了吧
This is ridiculous.
确实很扯
It is ridiculous.
你的食品经营安全许可证都碎成纸片了
You're attempting to operate a restaurant
你居然还敢开餐馆
with a torn-up food-handling license.
所以你得跟我们去
That's why you need to come down
卫♥生♥部♥办公室走一趟
to the Health Department office
签领一张新证
and sign for a new license.
亲自去 立刻马上 否则我让你关门
In person. Right now. Or I shut you down.
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
鲍勃 或许你应该去一趟
Bob, maybe you should just go.
别着急慢慢处理
Take as much time as you need.
好吧 我开车去
All right, fine. I'll drive down there,
但最好别浪费我太多时间
but this better be quick.
你开车 不不不
You? Drive? No, no, no, no, no.
不是认证车辆是不可能进得去的
They would never let you in without a certified vehicle.
等等 认证车辆是啥
W-Wait, what do you mean, "A certified vehicle"?
上车吧 鲍勃
Get in the van, Bob.
我叫它车轮上的卫♥生♥部♥
Or, as I like to call it, Health on Wheels.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好了 我们只有几个小时策划这场派对
Okay, we only have a few hours to plan this party
来隐瞒我们忘记了老爸生日这个事实
and hide the fact that we all forgot your father's birthday.
如果我们成功了
And if we pull this off,
这件事再也不要在家里提起
we shall never speak of this in our family again.
那次我撞见老爸在镜子前做屈腿运动他也是这么说的
Like that time I caught Dad flexing his legs in the mirror.
我们可以的 我喜欢策划派对
We can do this. I mean, I love to plan parties.
这是我的强项
That's my thing.
边看电影边叨叨叨也是你强项
That and talking during movies.
好了 我们需要 装饰品和礼物
All right, we need, uh, decorations and gifts
来宾和点心
and guests and refreshments.
我可以负责装饰
I can be in charge of decorations.
-很好 -好耶
- Great. - Yes!
吉恩 露易丝 你们俩想负责什么
Gene, Louise, what do you want to be in charge of?
在我刘海再次变得性感迷人之前
I can't help until my hair is
我帮不了你
slightly more back to full hotness.
好吧 那我给你十美元
All right, how about I give you ten dollars
你去找格雷琴帮你修修看怎么样
and you go ask Gretchen if she can fix it?
或者不如这样 我帮吉恩修头发
Or... better idea... I'll help Gene with his hair.
我还能打个八折
And I'll do it for a discounted rate of only eight dollars.
但我没有零钱找 所以我还是全部拿着吧
But I don't have any change, so I'll just take this.
好好 速战速决就行
Okay, okay, just do it quick.
我要开始打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna start making calls.
所有人 手放上来
Everybody, hands in the middle.
办个派对来隐瞒
Let's throw a party to cover up the fact
我们忘记爸爸生日的事
we forgot Dad's birthday!
办个派对来隐瞒
Let's throw a party to cover up the fact
我们忘记爸爸生日的事
we forgot Dad's birthday.
那是我们的车发出的声音吗
Is that sound coming from the van?
几个月来我已经无数次跟雨果说去检查一下了
I've been telling Hugo to get it checked for months.
没事 可能就是个生锈的 轮子 塞
It's fine. It's probably just a rusty... wheel... plug.
-生锈的轮子塞 -根本没有这种东西
- A rusty wheel plug? - That's not a thing.
你俩啥时候变成面包车专家了
Oh, are you both van experts now?
算了 我根本不关心
You know what? I don't really care.
我只想快点弄完
I just want to get this over with as soon as possible
然后回去工作
and get back to work.
我以为我们在干什么 鲍勃
And what do you think we do, Bob?
你觉得我们不需要工作吗 鲍勃
You don't think we work, too, Bob?
我知道你要工作 雨果
I know you work, Hugo.
到处骚扰别人
I'm sure it's exhausting harassing people
试图关掉镇子上每一家餐厅
and trying to shut down literally
肯定不是容易的工作
every restaurant in town.
骚扰别人
Harassing people?
鲍勃 卫生督查员是我们镇上的食客
Bob, health inspectors are the thin green line
和消化道灾难间的
between the diners of this town
重要防线
and gastrointestinal catastrophe.
-说教开始 -这样好了
- Preach. - You know what?
我带你去看个东西
I'd like to show you something.
是会让今天
Is it something that will
-变得更漫长的东西吗 -是
- make this day take longer? - Yes.
你今天和我们一起去检查
You're coming with us on an inspection.
不不不不 不
No, no, no, no. No.
要要要要要
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
三明治乌托邦
欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦 鲍勃
Welcome to your worst nightmare, Bob.
这个比噩梦更糟 因为会有各种违规
Except worse, because of all the violations.
雨果 这个地方开门了吗
Hugo, has this place even opened yet?
下周开 你想说什么
It opens next week. What's your point?
这儿能有多糟 看上去是个不错的地方
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表