开心汉堡店第八季第十一集
明日巨蚁
除虫害公♥司♥
[戏仿明日巨星乐队]
春假前最后一天上课啦
So, last day of school before spring break.
你们激动吗
You kids excited?
我很激动 因为你们就能
I am. I mean, because you'll be working
多来餐厅干活啦
in the restaurant even more.
那是你开心时的声音吗
Is that the sound you make when you're happy?
太难听了
It's horrible.
今年春假 我一定要得到
This spring break, I want to finally earn
雷娘军"雷厉风行"勋章
my Thundergirls Something Thunderful badge.
雷厉风行
勋章获取条件
勋章奖给"慷慨行事 善意待人
It's for "Exemplifying the Thundergirl spirit
奉行雷娘军精神的典范"
with an act of outstanding generosity or kindness."
随便吧 嬉皮
Whatever, hippie.
但我总是找不到
But I can't seem to find
好的雷霆作战计划
the right Thunderful project.
我不走这条路
I'm not going this way!
我说走就得走
Come on, this is happening.
警♥察♥
Police!
出自赫尔曼·梅尔维尔小说《白鲸》
捕鲸船长想要捕获一只叫做莫比·迪克的白鲸
这里引用表达勋章获取困难
这勋章可以说是我的莫比·迪克了
I guess you might call this badge my Moby Dick.
对我来说啥都可以是莫比·迪克
I'll call anything Moby Dick.
-莫比·迪克 -吉恩
- Moby Dick. - Gene.
吉恩 你那颗松动的牙怎么样了
Hey, Gene, how's that loose molar?
你觉得今天它会脱落吗
You feeling like maybe today's the day, are you?
我是觉得完全可以了
It feels pretty ready.
但那颗牙它有自己的想法
But it's got a mind of its own.
我等不了了
I can't stand the waiting.
我给你拔了
Let me wiggle it.
我见过她在杂货店给一个女的拔牙
I saw her do this to a woman at the grocery store once.
吉恩最后一颗幼齿
It's Gene's last baby tooth.
加上这颗 我就全集齐了
When I get it, I'll have the full set.
你为什么要收集吉恩的牙来着
Remind me again why you collect Gene's teeth?
你记不记得吉恩小时候
You remember, when Gene was little,
他很怕牙仙子
he was scared of the Tooth Fairy.
晚上偷偷到他的房♥间
You know, sneaking into his room at night
趁他睡觉的时候偷东西
when he's sleeping, and taking stuff.
这不是前女友们干的事儿么
If that's what I wanted, I'd get an ex-girlfriend.
那以后吉恩就把牙齿都给了我
So Gene started giving me the teeth,
作为回报他可以得到我的吻
and I pay him in kisses.
敲竹杠
Rip-off.
很快我就能全集齐了
And soon I'll have 'em all.
我等不了了
I can't stand the waiting.
给我
Gimme.
琳 先让吉恩吃早饭
Lin, let Gene eat breakfast.
这就是我的早饭
This is breakfast.
吉恩
Gene.
大家春假都去哪里玩啊
So, where's everybody going for spring break?
我们要去一个能让你同时
We're going to a place where you can stand
身处四个州的地方
in four states at once.
加利福尼亚
I'm gonna stand in California,
夏威夷 加拿大 和芝加哥
Hawaii, Canada, and Chicago.
我和我奶奶一起自驾游
I'm going on a road trip with my grandma.
她让我踩油门
She's gonna let me work the gas pedal
因为她踩不动
'cause she's too weak to push it.
我爸爸要带我们去古柏镇
My dad is taking us to Cooperstown.
-我们每年都去 -棒球名人堂
- We go every year. - The Baseball Hall of Fame.
什么
The what?
我和爸妈坐游艇去特克斯和凯科斯群岛
I'm going on a cruise with my parents to Turks and Caicos.
天呐 特克斯和凯科斯群岛都去吗
Oh, my God. Turks and Caicos?
特克斯岛小玩 主要在凯科斯岛
Little bit of Turks, lot of Caicos.
我要去..."此处"
And I'll be going to here-ish.
我打算争取下雷厉风行...
I'm trying to earn my Something Thunderful...
你们知道游艇上还会有谁吗
Oh, you know who's gonna be on my cruise ship?
别镇男
BFOTs.
别的镇上的男孩
Boys from other towns.
苔米 你会在船尖上像
Tammy, you're gonna smooch a BFOT
《泰坦尼克号♥》里那样和"别镇男"接吻
on the pointy part of the boat just like in Titanic.
我可能会去海滩
I might also go to the beach
看海鸥抢面包吃
and watch seagulls fight over bread.
你哪也不去吗
You're not going anywhere?
你真幸运 一点都不排斥无聊的生活
You're so lucky you don't mind having a super boring life.
是啊
I guess I am.
我以为我已经够爱面包了 但这些海鸥才是真爱
I thought I liked bread, but those seagulls love bread.
天 我感觉来了
Oh, my God. I think it's time.
我的牙要掉了
It's happening.
我最后一颗幼齿
My last baby tooth.
那不是面包屑啊
That's not a breadcrumb!
原来那才是牙仙子啊
So that's the Tooth Fairy.
我怎么跟老妈交待啊
What'll I tell Mom?
告诉她你的牙有了更好的归宿 海鸥的屁♥股♥
Tell her it's gone to a better place... A seagull's butt.
那是苔米的游艇
There goes Tammy's cruise ship.
至少我一周不用听她聒噪的声音了
At least I won't have to hear her annoying voice for a week.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
停停停
Stop, stop, stop!
你们忘了我
You forgot me!
苔米 你怎么没上船呢
Hey, Tammy, why aren't you on the boat?
我本来在的 蒂娜
I was on it, Tina.
我和我爸妈上了船 他们去了船舱
I got on with my parents, they went to the cabin,
但我又下了船去买♥♥唇彩
but I got off to buy lip gloss
因为船上没我用的牌子
because the boat didn't have my brands.
你擦的那是唇彩么
That's lip gloss?
我还以为你每次都是刚吃完烤鸡
I thought you'd always just finished
嘴上蹭的油
eating rotisserie chicken.
爸爸 是我
Daddy, it's me.
苔米 你在哪
Tammy, where are you?
我给你拿出来的衣服还在床上摊着呢
The outfit I laid out for you is still on the bed.
我不在船上
I'm not on the boat.
-我在陆地上 -什么
- I'm on the land! - What?
我需要你走到船长面前
I need you to march up to the captain,
用低沉的声音
make your voice deeper,
要求他把船掉头
and tell him to turn that boat around.
游轮貌似不能调头
I'm not sure cruise ships can turn around.
只能绕地球一圈之类的
They have to go around the world or something.
那我要怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
游过去
Swim for it?
就是那边的那个小点对吧 你能做到的
It's that dot out there, right? You can make it.
-你旁边是谁 -谁也不是 没人
- Who are you with? - No one. Nobody.
-贝尔彻家的孩子 -好吧 我去找人
- The Belchers. - Okay, I'll go talk to someone.
你去他们家别♥墅♥等着
You go wait at their house.
他家住公♥寓♥ 没有别♥墅♥
It's an apartment!
天啊 我马上给你打回去
Oh, God. I-I'll call you right back.
是 没错 苔米在这儿
Yeah, yeah, Tammy's here now.
很难忽视的存在
She's so here.
是这样 鲍勃
Here's our problem, Bob.
提前下船的唯一方法是
The only way off the ship early
坐医疗直升机 而我晕机
is by medevac, and I get airsick.
我们就是因为这个才坐游轮出游的
That's why we're on a cruise to begin with.
麻烦给我再来一杯
Can we get another round?
我是说
So listen...
我们给所有人都打过电♥话♥了
we've called everyone.
你们的家人朋友都分别在不同的游轮上
All your friends and family are on different fun cruises.
-蒂娜 看这里 -怎么了
- Psst, Tina, down here. - What?
让她和你一起住
Ask her to stay with you.
那样多慷慨友善啊 对不对
That would be generous and kind, hmm?
你在开玩笑吗 她就是个怪物
Are you freaking kidding me? She's a monster.
那正是雷娘军的精神啊
That's what would make it Thunderful.
那你怎么不去
Then you take her.
听着姑娘 你还想不想要我这枚徽章
Listen, kid, do you want me or not?
你知道我想要的 蠢徽章
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表