it hurts so much!
爸爸 放开你纠缠的大腿
Dad, release your Krakens!
我在努力 吉恩
I'm trying, Gene!
太棒了
That was amazing!
而且他们让我们自己留着服装
And they let us keep our unitards.
我们学到了重要的一课
There's an important lesson in there
想留下的东西就在里面撒泡尿
about peeing in stuff you want to keep.
我觉得浑身充满了活力
I feel so alive!
我也是 我觉得自己无敌了
Me, too. I feel like I could do anything.
-我们要回家看电视吗 -当然
- Should we just go home and watch TV? -Yes.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 小子
I love you, too, pal.
贝琪 很抱歉我毁了你和小吉米的约会
Becky, i'm sorry I ruined your date with Jimmy Jr.
不是你 是他 在他迟到三小时来接我
You didn't. He did. Should've been a red flag
还叫我贝特西的时候 就该觉得有问题了
when he picked me up three hours late and he called me Betsy.
情人节应该和你真心喜欢的人一起过
You know, Valentine's Day is way more fun
那样才有意思
when you spend it with people you really love,
就比如你妈 你妹 你的豪华轿车司机
like your mom and your sister and your limo driver.
还有一个你们学校里不太熟的女生
And a girl from your school you don't know that well.
男生们来来去去 而好姐妹不离不弃
Boys come and go, but your girls will always be there for you.
没错 没错 就是这样 好姐妹
That's right. Yes, they will, sister.
我是说 女人之间的关系有时候的确不太好
I mean, you know, sometimes women are awful to other women,
但不是我们 而不是今晚
but not us, and not tonight,
宝贝们 不是今晚
baby! Not tonight!
-我们要这样干吗 小姐们 -就这样干吧
- We doin' this, ladies? - Let's do it!
好的 你们跟着我说
Okay, I want you to repeat after me,
我用手♥机♥录下来 准备好了吗
and I'm taping it on my phone. Ready?
-我... -我...
- I... - I...
如果我被斩首 我不会告你
Will not sue you if I get decapitated.
如果我被斩首 我不会告你
Will not sue you if I get decapitated.
- 咱们吹吹风吧 -太好了
- Let's eat some bugs! - Yeah.
看看这个 汤姆·汉克斯
Suck on this, Thomas Hanks!
现在谁做主 宝贝们 我的脸
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表