《开心汉堡店》第八季第十八集
跳蚤 谢谢
除虫害公♥司♥
骑自行车扔垃圾真是太好玩了
Nothing like a game of bike ride trash toss.
王者的游戏
Sport of kings.
有点像魁地奇球赛
It's like Quidditch,
如果哈利·波特命运变得十分悲惨的话
if Harry Potter's life took a really sad turn.
玉米卷包装纸进后盖
Taco wrapper off the back lid.
棒棒哒 阿蒂
Nice, T.
吉恩 你这新车篮真不错
Gene, I'm loving the new bike basket.
你是说车把前面这个小甜心吗
You mean this sweet handlebar candy?
凭啥好东西都让女孩子独占了
Why should girls have all the fun?
这个夏天应该有属于男生的车篮
This summer's all about boy baskets.
你很前卫
You're a pioneer.
现在看我的霉面包
Now watch me sink these moldy buns
三分篮
from out in three-point land.
我去
Geez!
嗨 我是爱丽丝 你们的新邻居
Hi, I'm Alice, your new neighbor.
你们可以让一下吗
Could you move, please?
-问候方式很特别 爱丽丝 -马上让
- Nice to meet you, too, Alice. - We'll move.
我们得先把这堆垃圾解决一下
We just have to deal with this pile of garbage.
我叫吉恩
My name is Gene.
你们可以速度快一点点吗
Could you speed it up a smidgen?
抱歉 我们已经是最快速度了
Sorry, we're working at full smidgen.
像正常健壮的小孩那样动起来 可以吗
Try doing it like you were strong, healthy children.
吵什么呢
What's the racket?
-你们在玩骑自行车扔垃圾吗 -刚刚在玩来着
- Oh, you guys are playing bike ride trash toss? - We were.
公♥证♥生意怎么样 哈金斯先生
How's the notary business, Mr. Huggins?
你应该知道他们都怎么说公♥证♥这门生意的
Well, you know what they say about being a notary.
-怎么说 -啥都没说 没人关心这个
- What? - Nothing. Nobody ever says anything about it.
嗨 你们忘了我的存在了吗
Hello? Did everyone forget about me?
我的确忘了 抱歉
I did. Sorry.
当毛发邂逅思慕雪
"When Hairy met Smoothie,
思慕雪除毛车
Smoothies and Hair Removal."
所以你是给思慕雪除毛的吗
So, you guys remove hair from the smoothies?
又是这个问题
This question again.
我可没那时间
I don't have time for this.
女士 既然你这么赶时间
Lady, if you're in such a hurry,
干嘛不像正常人一样走大路呢
why not use the street, like a normal person?
因为走大路 我就得左转汇入车流
Because if I drive that way, I have to make a left
需要很长时间 那会让我很抓狂
into traffic and it takes forever and it makes me cranky.
你现在是不抓狂的状态吗 我也不太想看
This is you not cranky? No thanky.
但我走这条路就很方便 我可以听着
But if I go this way, it's easy, and I can get lost
"凯尔特新世纪" 开始新的一天
in my CD of New Age Celtic pop, and begin my day.
但小孩挡着道的话 我就方便不了
But I can't do that if kids are blocking the alley.
所以...
So...
好了 请通过
All done, drive through.
非常抱歉让你久等了呢
Yeah. So sorry to keep you waiting.
谢谢 三轮妹
Thank you, tricycle girl.
不用谢 做奇怪生意的 货车女
You're welcome, weird business truck lady.
开始我新的一天咯 拜
Starting my day now, bye.
*古老的喷泉*
*Ancient fountains*
就是这样 释放你的音乐灵魂
Yeah! Get that Enya in ya.
真是朵奇葩啊
What a piece of work.
她不会扫了我们的兴的 对吧
She's not gonna ruin our fun, though, right?
市中心捡的豆罐
Bean can from downtown.
本来能投中的
Should've gone in.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
嗨 等等等等 亲爱的 慢点
Oh, hi. Whoa, whoa, whoa, sweetie, hold on.
慢点说 你现在语无伦次 亲爱的
Slow down, you're talking crazy, honey.
-你妹妹吗 -鲍勃跟你问好
- Oh, is it your sister? - Bob says hi.
好吧 你先坐那别动
O-Okay, okay, just sit tight.
-我马上过来 -出什么事了
- I'm coming over. - What's wrong?
盖尔今天美术馆第一天上班
It's Gayle's first day at her new job at the art museum,
-她想辞职了 -她一直这样 不是吗
- and she's gonna quit. - That's her thing, right?
刚找到工作第一天就要辞职
She gets a job and threatens to quit after one day.
你说的没错 也许这次
You know what? You're right. Maybe this time,
我应该让她自己想清楚
I should just let her figure it out for herself.
你拿上钥匙了
You're grabbing your keys,
你背上包了
and you're picking up your purse.
走了走了
I got to go, I got to go.
盖尔 亲爱的 我来了
Gayle, sweetie, I'm here.
谢天谢地 扶着我
Oh, thank God. Hold me up.
我站了太久了
I've been standing so long.
盖尔 盖尔
Gayle, G-Gayle.
我当不了保安 琳达
I can't be a security guard, Linda.
盖尔 站好了
Gayle, stand up.
我腿都站不稳了
I can't feel my legs.
看 你站住了 你站稳了
Here, here, you're standing up, you're standing.
我得辞职 琳达
I got to quit, Linda.
我不是干这个的料
I'm not made for this.
我身体素质不行
I'm not an athlete.
盖尔 看看那个人
Gayle, look at that guy.
-咋了 -他看上去得有一百岁了
- Yeah? - He's, like, a hundred years old.
他都干得了 你一定也可以的
If he can do it, you could do it.
我♥干♥不了那么好
I'll never be that good.
听着 你得学会适应 我整天都站着
Listen, you'll get used to it. I stand all day.
现在已经成了家里除吉恩外小腿最壮硕的人了
Now I've got the best calves in the family, besides Gene.
不只是站着累而已 琳达
It's not just the standing, Linda.
我本以为我要保护艺术品
I thought I was gonna be a protector of art,
提防小偷和舔雕塑的人
guarding it from art thieves, and people who lick sculptures.
还有人舔雕塑吗
People lick sculptures?
当然有了 成熟点 琳达
Of course they do. Grow up, Linda.
我... 这个世界是怎么了
Oh. I-I... What the hell is wrong with this world?
但是你瞧四周 这里太无聊了
But look around. It's boring here.
盖尔 再干一天试试
Gayle, give it another day.
如果再干一天之后你还是讨厌这工作
And if you still hate it after that day,
那就再试一天
you give it another day.
然后你就这样干下去了 直到永远
And you keep going like that. Forever.
-工作就是这么回事 -琳达 不
- That's what working is. - Linda, no!
没那么糟的
But it's not all bad.
他们会付你工资 而你下班回家
They pay you, and you get to go home after
可以说着"又是一天" 然后把自己灌醉
and say, "What a day," and drink.
-那听着倒不错 -对嘛
- That does sound nice. - Thatta girl.
-现在站回你的工作岗位去 -好吧
- Now stand in the place where you work. - Okay.
然后 她就那样开走了
And then, she just drove away.
她有什么毛病 巷子又不是她家的
What's her problem? She doesn't own the alley.
是啊 小孩都在巷子里玩的不是吗 我以前就是
Yeah, kids play in alleys, right? I did.
我过去可是个巷霸 直到遇见你们爸爸 成立家庭
I was a real Alley Sally till I met your father, settled down.
我讨厌从巷子里抄近道的人
I hate when people cut through the alley.
除了那个开雪佛兰超跑的人 他很酷
E-Except for that guy in the Corvette. He's cool.
要是有机会的话 我想我们会成为朋友的
I think we'd be friends if we had the opportunity.
她叫我"三轮妹"
She called me "Tricycle girl."
那算是怎么回事
What's up with that?
可能是嫉妒我吧
Jealous, probably.
嗯 有可能
Yeah, probably.
说到你的大轮...
Hey, speaking of your, big wheel...
豪华绿色三轮机车
Mean green machine.
对 豪华绿色三轮机车
Right, mean green machine.
或许是时候...你懂的
Maybe it's time for another, you know.
-什么 -再尝试下学骑两轮车
- What? - Another go at the old two-wheeler?
我可以再教你一次
I could give you a lesson again.
无意冒犯老爸 但上次的效果可不怎么样
No offense, Dad, but the last one didn't go so great.
露易丝 你想要我放手的时候跟我说
Louise, tell me when you want me to let go.
还没到 好了 就现在 放手吧
Not yet. Okay, now. Let go now.
我是想 但你手放在我手上面
I'm trying. Your hands are on top of my hands.
-快放手 爸爸 -露易丝 别握这么紧
- Now, Dad! - Louise, relax your grip.
-快放手 -你指甲嵌进我肉里去了
- Let go now! - You're digging your nails in!
露易丝宝贝 让我教你吧
Louise, honey, let me teach you.
你♥爸♥爸很好 但是你也知道 他脑子不太好使
Your dad's nice, but uh, you know, he's not so bright.
我很厉害的 我教会了蒂娜
Hey, I'm good at it. I-I taught Tina.
-哼 -咋了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表