-我又不傻 -你握住刀刃了
- I'm not an idiot. - You're holding the blade.
-没事 我会用 -你握住刀刃了
- No, I got it. Right. - You're holding the blade.
握着刀柄 泰迪
Hold the handle. Teddy.
别紧张 慢慢来
Easy. Easy. Easy.
-听我说 -这要怎么...
- you know what? - How do you...
等我把火鸡弄好
Once I'm done with the rub,
把它放进冰箱 然后我就帮你弄那个
we'll put this in the fridge, and I'll help you with that.
这个算削好了吗
Is this peeled enough?
这压根就没削过
It's not peeled at all.
还是没找到蜡烛
Still no candles.
但是有很多筷子
But lots of chopsticks.
或许我们能把他们弄成蜡烛的样子
Maybe we can arrange them like candles?
用汽油浸一浸就会很好烧
If we soak 'em in gas, they'll burn real pretty.
当我没说 这里面都是一分硬币
Never mind, it's filled with pennies.
那玩意儿我也很多 也没见我显摆
So am I. You don't hear me bragging about it.
我们看看这里面
Let's check in here.
但是泰迪说过不能进去
But Teddy said not to go in there.
说不定他在里面藏了什么吓人的东西
He's probably hiding something creepy,
比如一具尸体 或者室内大浴缸
like a dead body or an indoor hot tub.
我们就瞄一眼
Let's just take a little peek.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
泰迪是个囤物狂
Teddy's a hoarder.
把头 掐掉就行了 是吗
Oh, so, just snap off the tops, huh?
就是这样 超简单
Th-That's it. Nice and easy.
掐掉头
Off with their heads.
张嘴 鲍勃
Bob, open up.
那是...那是不能吃的那部分
That's the... that's the part you don't eat.
该你了
You do it.
很好吃 另一半也给我
Those are good. Give me the other one.
明天你只需要把它拿出来
So, tomorrow, you just take this guy out
用烤箱烤...
and put him in the oven for...
先别说了
Don't say another word.
我要把它记下来
I'm gonna write it all down.
我去拿点纸
Let me get some paper.
泰迪
Teddy?
怎么回...
What the...?
想不到吧
Surprise.
我们给你找了个饭厅
We found your dining room.
把东西清理了一遍
We're cleaning it out,
这样你就能在里面吃感恩节晚餐了
so you can have Thanksgiving dinner in there.
什么 不 那是储物间
What? No, that's a storage room.
但我们在这些杂物里发现了餐桌
But we found a dining table under all of the stuff.
真是一张美丽的餐桌
Oh, and it's a beaut.
看看这些桌腿
Look at those legs.
-要是我会非常愿意用它来放我的火鸡 -是吧
- I'd let that hold my turkey. - Right?
对 另外我和吉恩露易丝
Yep. And Gene, Louise and I
在打赌看谁能找到最棒的东西
are trying to see who can find the best thing.
你们怎么评判什么是最好的东西
How do you decide what the best thing is?
印入眼帘的那一刻你就知道了
You know it when you see it.
我领先 因为我找到了一个不会摇头的
I'm the front-runner with that Gerald Ford bobblehead
杰拉尔德·福特摇头娃娃
that doesn't bobble.
美国第38任总统
-敲敲 -是谁啊
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
-一箱门把手 -什么一箱门把手
- A box of doorknobs. - A box of doorknobs who?
不知道为什么泰迪有一箱门把手
Teddy has a box of doorknobs for some reason.
新的领先者
New front-runner.
真是不错的敲门游戏
Oh, good knock-knock.
好了 现在我们一起把东西放回去吧
Okay, now let's-let's get all that stuff back.
来吧 各位 会很有趣的对吧
Come on, guys. That'll be fun, right?
把东...东西放回去
Put all the... Put the... put that stuff back
把门关上
and just close the doors!
开弓没有回头箭了 泰迪
Oh, I think that ship has sailed, Teddy.
是啊 与其把这些东西放回去
Yeah, it would take us just as long to put everything back
还不如花那时间把这里整理成饭厅
as it would to fix up the dining room.
*而你将在这儿度过最棒的感恩节*
* Where you'll have the best Thanksgiving ever *
*不用谢*
* You're welcome. *
-我的天 -我的天
-Oh, my God. -Oh, my God.
不敢相信这么多东西都堆在一间房♥里
I can't believe all of this was in one room.
你们不应该看到这些的
You guys weren't supposed to see it.
真想快点长大 我也弄一间房♥
I can't wait to grow up and get my own place
堆满报纸跟发动机零件还有...
with a room full of newspapers and engine parts and...
这是什么 水烟袋什么的吗
what is this, some sort of hookah?
这是个养鱼池抽水泵
It's an aquarium pump.
你有养鱼池吗
Do you have an aquarium?
没有 我想把抽水泵修好
No. I was gonna get the pump working
然后...再规划其他的
and then... go from there.
要不要说说这把两条腿的椅子有什么故事
Want to talk about the two-legged chairs?
不 我不想说
No, I do not.
琳达 我能跟你去厨房♥说几句话吗
Linda, can I have a word with you in the kitchen?
你确定我们要搅这个浑水吗
Are we sure we want to get into this?
泰迪有囤物癖
Teddy is a hoarder.
我以前以为他一无所有
I-I mean, I thought he had so little,
结果他居然这么"富有"
but he has too much.
你说的对 鲍勃
Exactly, Bob.
而这个囤物癖需要我们的帮助
And that hoarder needs our help.
我们不应该找医生或者电视台吗
Shouldn't we call a doctor or a TV show?
鲍勃 他是我们的朋友
Bob, he's our friend.
我们需要陪着他支持他好吗
We need to be here for him, okay?
琳 我们是来这儿
Lin, we came here to help him
帮他做感恩节晚餐的 这点我们做到了
cook his Thanksgiving dinner, and we did that.
我们没有时间去帮他清理饭厅
We don't have time to de-hoard his dining room.
但饭厅就是感恩节晚餐的一部分
But the dining room is part of Thanksgiving.
当他坐在那张桌子面前
And when he sits at that table
说出他想要感谢的人的人时
and he says what he's thankful for,
他会说 "琳达
he'll say, "Linda.
以及贝尔彻一家的其他的人"
And the rest of those darn Belchers."
好吧
Fine.
你这口气
Oh, your breath.
好了 泰迪 现在我们只需要
Okay, Teddy, all we have to do
-搬走这里的一些东西 -什么
- is get rid of some of this stuff, right? - What?!
我是说 我们挪一下地方
I-I mean, we're gonna change the location of some of it
从屋里挪到不是屋里的地方
from inside your house to not inside your house.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
这样你就能跟你的家人
And you can have a nice Thanksgiving
在饭桌上度过一个愉快的感恩节了
with your family at the dining room table.
客厅就足够好了
The living room is nice enough.
而且 那餐桌上有一个块大面♥积♥的污渍
Plus, there's a big stain on the table.
是啊 怎么弄的
Yeah, how'd that get there?
我用砂纸把它抛光了
I sanded it down to refinish it,
但之后我又跑去修
but then I started working
布谷鸟钟了
on this cuckoo clock to fix that.
然后这个布谷突然出来吓到我了
And then the cuckoo scared me,
结果就是我把葡萄汁洒得到处都是
and I spat grape juice everywhere.
如果能找到这个该死的布谷
If we find that son of a bitch cuckoo,
我要选它做最好的物品
I call it for best thing.
好办 这个时候桌布就派上用场了嘛
Well, that's what tablecloths are for.
桌布 什么是桌布
Tablecloth? What's a tablecloth?
被单也行
How about a sheet?
不行 我只有一床就在我的床上
I can't do that. I just have the one on my bed.
那一床估计也沾了很多食物残渍
And that one's probably got enough food stains on it.
孩子们 不要再玩你们那小游戏了
Well, kids, call time-out on your little game.
找找我们能用来遮
Find something we can use as a runner
桌子上的污渍的东西 好吗
to cover up the stain on the table, okay?
泰迪 我可能会后悔问你这个
Teddy, I might regret asking this,
但是你怎么会有那么多玩意儿
but why do you have all this stuff?
这不是玩意儿 鲍勃 是有用的东西
It's not "Stuff," Bob. It's things.
我正在修理的东西
Things I'm fixing up.
你知道的 我是一个杂务工
I'm a handyman, you know.
没错 我还是一个厨师
Right. And I'm a cook,
但我不会把五百多斤食物放在我的餐厅
but I don't keep 600 pounds of food in my dining room.
别担心 你 你会没事的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表