N-Never mind. You're... You'll be fine.
我去写你的晚餐烹饪指南
I-I'm gonna write down instructions for your dinner.
泰迪 我听说过一个
Okay, Teddy, I heard of a technique
清理杂物的方法 你把东西拿起来
for de-cluttering where you hold something up
然后问 这东西爱我吗
and you ask, "Does this love me?"
你来
Go on.
这个凳子爱我吗 爱
Does this stool love me? Yes.
但是它和你之间有感情吗
But is it in love with you?
泰迪和凳子 坐在树干上
Teddy and a stool, sitting in a tree...
shi wu wu wu
T-r-e-e-e-e-e.
孩子们 安静点
Kids, shh-shh.
那这个呢
What about this?
一台没有听筒的老式电♥话♥机
An old telephone without a receiver.
它爱我 它真的爱我
That loves me. It really does.
非常爱 到了让人尴尬的地步
Like, almost too much. It's embarrassing.
我来告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you what.
我来把这些东西分成几堆
I'm gonna put these into piles
来帮你决定它们
that I think will help you decide
是否爱你 好吗
whether or not they love you, okay?
那我们怎么处理那些不爱他的东西
What are we gonna do with all the stuff that doesn't love him?
烧了 在后街
Burn it? In the alley?
也许可以 不
Maybe. No.
泰迪 你可以叫一辆垃圾车来吗
Teddy, can you get a Dumpster over here?
垃圾车
A Dumpster?
难道不是
I was thinking, like,
只扔掉几样东西吗
maybe just a couple of armloads of stuff.
大概一个小型购物袋就能装的量
Maybe a small shopping bag.
可能都装不满
See if we get that filled up.
泰迪 看看这些 有好多东西呢
Teddy, look at all this. It's a lot.
我知道 但在那么短时间里叫辆垃圾车
I know, but getting a Dumpster on such short notice?
许可证啊 文件之类的 让我怎么叫
The permits, the red tape... What am I supposed to do,
召唤一个垃圾车仙女吗
just call the Dumpster Fairy?
你不是认识建筑工人吗
You know construction people, right?
我也许可以打给丹尼斯
I guess I could call Dennis.
丹尼斯是垃圾车仙女吗
Is Dennis the Dumpster Fairy?
或者我们的垃圾车仙女教母
Or our fairy god-Dumpster?
我要去卧室给他打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna go call him from the bedroom
免得你们听到我跟他诉苦
so you can't hear me swearing about all this.
我们可以用这个做桌布吗
Could we use this as the runner?
祝你圣·帕特里克节快乐[爱尔兰国♥庆♥节]
这不太感恩节
It's not very Thanksgivingy.
背面是米黄色 够感恩节了吧
The back is a festive beige.
我猜这样能行
Yeah, I guess that could work.
好了 去厨房♥拿盘子和餐具
All right, go get plates and silverware
准备摆桌
from the kitchen and set up the table.
丹尼斯一会就会带一辆垃圾车来
Okay, Dennis is bringing a Dumpster by in a little while.
-太好了 -他说他会从工地那借一辆
- Oh, good! - He says he's gonna borrow it from a job site,
但是里面已经有一些垃圾了
but it already has some stuff in it.
如果任何人来问关于它的任何问题
And if anyone comes and asks anything about it,
-我们要回答 文尼说没问题 -很好
- we're supposed to say, "Vinny said it was okay." - Great.
如果他们说 文尼被放出来了吗
And if they say, "Vinny's out of the joint?"
我们要说 对 出来了 而且有大计划
we say, "Yeah, Vinny's out, and he's got big plans."
-好吧 -没多少盘子
- Okay. - Not a whole lot of plates
叉子也只有一把
and only one fork.
水槽旁边的抽屉里
There's plastic utensils and paper plates
有外卖♥♥的塑料餐具和纸盘子
from takeout in the drawer next to the sink.
幸亏我一直留着它们
I knew I was saving those for something.
你们去找找 我和泰迪继续
You kids do that, and I'll keep going with Teddy.
泰迪 这东西爱你吗
Okay, Teddy. Does this love you?
-爱 -错
- Yes. - Wrong.
你把贪恋和爱混淆了
You're mistaking lust for love.
垃圾车来了 到了
Oh, the Dumpster's here. It's here.
我看不下去 我去厨房♥
I can't look. I mean, I'm gonna go back in the kitchen
看看鲍勃在做什么
and see what Bob's doing.
好吧 我来处理
Okay, I'll handle it.
-我要不要付小费[拍] -拍拍你的假帽子
- Do I tip or...? What, what... - Tip your fake hat
然后说 谢谢你 我的女士
and say, "Thank you, milady."
好了 泰迪 我把所有准备都做好了
Okay, Teddy. I-I did all the work--
还给你写下了什么时候
all of it-- and wrote down
把这些放进烤箱
exactly when you're supposed to put these in the oven.
非常简单
It's foolproof.
两点放进烤箱 四十五分钟 三百五十度
"Put in oven at 2:00 for 45 minutes at 350 degrees."
对吗 那是个"5" 还是个"S"
Right? Is that a five or an "S"?
这是"5" 你刚刚自己也说了
It's a five. You just said it.
三百五十度 怎么可能是"S"
350 degrees. Why-why would it be an "S"?
我不知道 我很紧张 鲍勃
I don't know. I'm nervous, Bob!
我紧张死了
I'm freaking out here!
你为什么那么紧张 只是你的家人
Why are you so nervous? It's just your family.
我知道 但我从来没有招待过别人
I know, but I've never hosted before.
一切都安放妥当而现在却到处都是
And everything was all put away and now it's everywhere.
都不一样了 我很紧张
And it's different. I'm just nervous.
-我去拿相机 -相机 为什么
- I'm gonna go get my camera. - Your camera? Why?
好了 我回来了 哈哈 拿起一个盘子
Okay, I'm back, ha-ha. Uh, pick up a dish
装作你要把它放进烤箱
and act like you're putting it in the oven.
泰迪 这样很神经
Teddy, this is crazy.
我习惯通过观看去学习
I'm a visual learner.
-这说不通啊 -行了 鲍比 帮帮我
- It doesn't make any sense! - Come on, Bobby, help me out!
就假装你要把这些胡萝卜放进烤箱
Just pretend like you're putting those carrots in the oven.
行 我的发型还好吗
Fine! How does my hair look?
有点乱
It-it's a little messy.
你能往那边扒一下吗
Can you push it over to the...?
弄反了
Push it the other way.
-快拍吧 -拜托 往另一边扒一下
- Just take the picture! - Come on, just push it the other way.
不
No.
你就想这样代言你的厨艺吗
That's how you want to represent yourself cooking?
也是 那我弄一下
You're right, let me fix it.
鲍勃 泰迪 出来一下
Bob, Teddy, come out here please!
好吧 这堆是爱泰迪的
Okay, this is the pile that loves Teddy.
这堆喜欢泰迪 但已经准备好下一段恋情了
This is the pile that likes him, but is ready to move on.
这堆是讨厌泰迪的
And this pile hates him.
-讨厌 -好吧 那第四堆呢
- Hates him. - Okay, what's the fourth pile?
-那堆是爱我的 -爱她的
- Oh, that stuff loves me. - Loves her.
我拿走了
I'm keeping that.
所以大家从这两堆能拿多少就拿多少
So everyone grab as much as you can from these two piles,
然后丢进垃圾箱
and let's take 'em to the Dumpster!
我拿电灯泡
I call the lightbulbs.
我保证拿的时候会超级超级温柔的
I promise I'll be super, super gentle
然后用最大力扔进垃圾箱
when I throw them in the Dumpsteras hard as I can.
那我选这个水漏光了的神奇八号♥球
And I call this Magic 8-Ball with all the water drained out.
-新的最佳物品 比不过了吧 -不可能
- New best thing! Beat that! - Impossible.
我觉得要想打败那个希望渺茫
My outlook for beating that is not so good.
这样是不是很赞
Isn't this great?
干净整洁
So nice and clean?
你的餐厅看起来漂亮极了
And your dining room looks so beautiful.
是的 是挺
Yeah. It is...
我肯定不需要那些
I sure don't need all those things
我们扔掉的东西
that we put in the Dumpster.
-好多了 -是的
- This is better. - That's right.
-这样好多了 -瞧瞧吧
- This is so much better. - There he is.
这太棒了 干得好 各位
This is a very, very great-- Nice job, everybody.
干得好 干得好
Attaboy, attaboy.
-没错 -干得好
- Right. Yup. - Nice job.
很高兴能帮上忙 我们该走了 好吗
Well, glad we could help, so we should probably go, right?
-好吧 -祝你明天好运 泰迪
- Okay. - Good luck tomorrow, Teddy.
我都有拍立得了 谁还需要运气啊
Who needs luck when I got these Polaroids?
感恩节
真好吃 爸
That was a good 'un, Pa.
我超喜欢你做的火鸡
I'm a tryp-to-fan of what you did with this turkey.
-懂了没 -太好吃了我吃了好多
- Get it? - It was so good and I ate so much,
-我都快 -吃不下派了吗
- I can't even finish this... - Pie?
我准备说"说不完这个句子"的
Well, I was going to say "sentence."
-是还可以 -什么
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表