Because it's coming out of both.
-四周也是 -该死
- And the sides. - Damn it!
计划有变 现在店里的所有顾客...
Okay, new plan. All the customers that are here now...
我们想办法把他们留到七点钟
Let's just keep 'em here until 7:00.
假装他们是你们老爸的朋友
We'll, pretend they're your dad's friends.
他永远不可能这么受欢迎
He'll never catch on.
这将是一场不寻常的惊喜派对
It'll be an extra surprise party.
没有一位来宾是你们老爸认识的人
It's not even people your father knows.
全都是陌生人
It's total strangers.
这主意还行吧
That's a good idea, right?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom? Are you feeling okay?
-你的眼睛不停在眨 -我没事 没事
- Your eye is twitching. - I'm f-I'm fine. I'm fine.
女士 麻烦结账
Miss? I'll-I'll take a check when you get a chance.
-哦天哪 -拖住她 妈妈 拖住
- Oh, God. - Stall, Mom, stall.
-不要拿给她 -还不行
- Don't give it to her. - No.
-什么 -干得漂亮 伙计
- What? - Nice one, bro.
我要去一下厨房♥
I mean, I got to go into the kitchen.
七点之前我出不来
I won't be back until, 7:00.
我终于知道什么是蠢了 罗恩
I know what a dipstick is, Ron.
凡事说了太多次就必须得重视啊
When you're called something enough times, you look it up.
我竟然把餐厅搞砸了
Wow, I'm really surprised I did so bad.
我还没搞砸过什么事
I've never done bad at-at anything.
是吗 抱歉
Really? sorry.
我是说在金融领域 我一直在赚钱
I mean, in the finance world, I just kept making money.
-很多很多钱 你懂我在说什么吗 -嗯
- Too much money, you know what I mean? - yeah.
不 我确实不太明白你的意思
I mean, no, I don't really know what you mean.
当初我打算开这家店的时候 别人都说
When I said I was gonna open this place, people were like,
"你应该先去学校接受培训"
"You should go to school and get training."
但我自己觉得"我只是想开家店
And I was like, "I just want to open it.
想好了酷炫的店名
I've got the killer name.
其余事情我坚信车到山前必有路"
The rest'll work itself out."
鲍勃·道克[笨蛋] 你还好吗
Oh, Bob Dork, are you okay?
你经常冒这么多汗吗
Do you always sweat this much?
我出汗了吗 还真是
Am-am I sweating? Yeah. I am.
你觉得是吃坏东西的原因吗
You think it's something you ate?
-是的 我十分确定 -伙计们
- I do. I really do. - Hey, guys,
鲍勃·道克[笨蛋]感觉不太好
I think Bob Dork's not feeling very well.
你想吐吗
Are you gonna throw up?
是的 非常想
Yeah. A lot.
不是吧 你正好在我店门口呢
Geez, you're right in front of my restaurant.
你吐在这的话 再配上食品安全F级的牌子
I feel like, you know, you puking plus the "F" Rating,
这样恐怕就不好了
it-it might not so look good.
他没事
He's fine.
一切正常 我们下周开业
Ev-Everything's fine. Yeah, we open next week.
欢迎光顾 午餐晚餐都有供应
Come by, lunch and dinner.
放轻松 大个子
Okay, Th-there you go, big fella.
我知道在座的各位当中有的还不认识鲍勃
Okay, I-I know some of you don't know Bob that well,
大家只需要待在这里不动 直到鲍勃回来
but all you got to do is stick around till he shows up,
一起喊"嗒哒" 作为报酬冰淇淋全免
you say, "Surprise," And I'll give you all free ice cream.
-有点惨 -是啊
- That's pretty sad. - Yes, it is.
这一定会是一出闹剧
This is gonna be hilarious.
或许男人根本不喜欢什么惊喜派对
Guy probably doesn't even like surprise parties.
你什么意思 没有人不喜欢惊喜派对
What do you mean? Everybody likes surprise parties.
这是个不争的事实
That's a known fact.
没错 琳达 所有人都希望
yeah, Linda. Everybody loves
回到自己安静的家中
coming back to their peaceful abode
一群人突然跳出来冲自己尖叫
and having a bunch of people jump out and scream at 'em.
喊着"嗒哒"或者别的什么玩意
Or "Surprise" Or whatever.
他说得对 妈妈
That is true, Mom.
老爸不太喜欢派对
Dad doesn't like parties very much.
-也不喜欢惊喜 -也不喜欢我们 你们
- Or surprises. - Or us. Well, you guys.
天哪 我想这可能是真的
Oh, my God. I guess that's true.
只是因为我喜欢办派对
Just because I like throwing parties
但并不意味着他就喜欢
doesn't mean he likes having 'em thrown for him.
我一直想着怎么把派对搞起来
I was so caught up in all the party planning,
却忽略了面前真正重要的东西
I missed what was right in front of me.
你的胸吗
Your boobs?
我知道该干什么了
I know what we need to do.
与你的胸有关吗
Is it something with your boobs?
不 别管胸了 我们得继续了
No. Get off the boobs, guys. We're moving on.
不要
Never!
鲍勃 关于食品质检员你有
Well, Bob, is there anything you want to say
什么想说的吗
about health inspectors?
好吧 雨果 你说得对 我承认
Okay, Hugo. You were right. I admit it.
你 你们的工作很重要
Y-You have a very important job.
你们保护人们免于受到像山姆家这种餐馆的伤害
You keep people safe from restaurants like Sam's.
很高兴听到你的赞赏 鲍勃
It's nice to be appreciated, Bob.
我能闻出来你的诚意
And I can smell how much you mean it.
从金融学上来讲 没有质检员这个概念
You know, in finance, there's no inspectors.
你不需要他们
You just don't need 'em.
雨果 我们得在七点把鲍勃送回去
You know, Hugo, we need to get Bob back by 7:00.
如果 那通电♥话♥怎么办
If... a certain... phone call is going to happen?
我不在乎 罗恩
You know what? I don't care, Ron.
看着鲍勃呕吐并说着质检员有多酷
Watching Bob vomit and say how cool health inspectors are
比那通电♥话♥重要多了
is way better than that phone call ever would've been.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
我们把他扔进出租车然后叫辆拖车
Let's just stick him in a cab and call a tow.
我今晚好像喝了酒精饮料 和酒
I might have an alcoholic drink tonight, an alcoholic wine.
等下 我不用去你办公室
Wait, don't I have to go to your office to...
填表吗
... sign a form?
填表格
"Sign a form."
看看你的样子 鲍勃
That's you, Bob.
别管许可证了 我们晚点弄
Forget about the license. We'll do it later.
就当是生日礼物
Consider it a birthday present.
今天是你生日吗 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋]
Oh, is it your birthday, Bob Dork?
等等 你怎么知道是我生日
Wait, h-how did you know it was my birthday?
罗恩告诉我的
Ron told me.
是的 我知道所有人的生日
Yeah, I know everyone's birthday.
即是祝福也是诅咒
It's a blessing and a curse.
天 是琳达让你们把我叫出餐馆
Oh, God. Did Linda ask you to get me out of the restaurant
这样她就可以布置了 这都是编的吗
so she could set something up? Is this all made up?
好吧 是的
Fine. Yes.
等等 我的卫生检查也是编的吗
Wait, was my health inspection made up, too?
不 你的餐馆太恶心了
No, your restaurant's disgusting.
-说得对 -我真的不想参加
- Fair enough. - Oh, I really don't want to go
-惊喜生日派对 -为什么不想
- to a surprise birthday party. - You don't? Why not?
我不喜欢惊喜派对和无惊喜派对
I don't like surprise parties or non-surprise parties.
你以为你的生日是关于你的吗 鲍勃
Oh, do you think your birthday is about you, Bob?
并不是
It's not.
是关于那些在意你的人
It's about the people who care about you
用来表达他们对你的关心
showing that they care about you.
不要抱怨了 要感恩
And you don't complain about it, you appreciate it!
除非你还是个宝宝 你是宝宝吗 鲍勃
Unless you're a baby. Are you a baby, Bob?
不
No.
你吐了好多 就像个宝宝
Well, you are throwing up a lot. Like a baby.
你知道我会给那些
Do you know what I would give for someone... anyone...
庆祝我生日的人什么东西吗 没有这样的人
to celebrate me? I have no one.
-没有人 -你还有一个人
- No one! - Well, you have one person.
-没有 -你有
- No one! - You have...
雨果 我 我不敢相信
Oh, God. Hugo, I-I can't believe
我会说出来 但是
I'm about to say this, but...
我 我觉得你是对的 又说对了
I... I think you might be right. Again.
你吗
You do?
是的 如果这个惊喜派对能让
Yeah. I shouldn't complain about a surprise party
琳达开心 我就不该抱怨
if it makes Linda happy to throw one.
去找她吧 鲍勃
Go to her, Bob.
-我需要搭车 -我载你一程
- I need a ride. - I can give you a ride.
我有一辆敞篷车 你可以吐在外面
I've got a convertible, so you can just puke over the side
-如果你需要的话 -我会需要的 山姆
- if you need to. - I will need to, Sam.
我会需要的 雨果呢
I will need to. Oh, and Hugo?
-谢谢 -我恨你
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表