剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You could've saved her, but you didn't.
准备好当舅舅了吗
Ready to be an uncle?
我们到了
We're here.
这里是戒毒中心吗
This is rehab?
不是
No. It's not.
送你去戒毒中心
Rehab. For you?
第二遍
Again?
那是浪费钱
Waste of money.
安德鲁 有话要说吗
Got something to say, Andrew?
说吧
Say it.
我再试一次
Let's try this again.
拿着吧 宝贝
Go on, baby. Take it.
再给你最后一笔钱
This is the last bit of cash
往后你和你的小杂种就别指望我会接济了
that you and that little bastard are ever gonna get from me.
- 安德鲁 跟我们走 - 我
- Andrew, come with us. - I-I...
你现在就该远离她
Please. You need to get away from her right now.
拜托 跟我们走
Please. Just come with us.
给我下车
Get out of my car now.
安德鲁 拜托
Andrew, please.
你要一起走吗
Oh, you wanna go?
走吧
Go.
宝贝 你要知道这可没有回头路哦
Baby, you know there's no turning back, though.
你一旦下车 就是外人了
Once you're out, you're out.
安德鲁 拜托
Andrew, please.
她求我 她求我 她求我
She begged me. She begged me. She begged me.
安德鲁 我们需要你
Andrew, please, we need you.
求你了
Please.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
到前排来和我坐一起
Come sit up front with me.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我的好儿子
My baby boy.
她要我有骨气
She wanted me to be stronger than I was.
她要我强装精神正常
She wanted me to pretend I was normal,
可我就是不正常啊
and I wasn't normal.
你妈妈有骨气 而我是懦夫
Your mother was the strong one. I was the weak one!
她爱你
She loved you.
她从始至终都爱你
She always loved you.
从来没有改变过 她毫无保留地爱你
She never stopped. She loved all of you.
而你却对她坐视不管
And you didn't do shit for her.
袖手旁观
Nothing.
见死不救
All of them.
都怪我
It's all my fault.
你原本可以救她
You could've helped her.
你原本可以救我 但你没有
You could've helped me, but you didn't.
一切的一切都不该发生
None of this would've happened.
你妈妈 凯瑟 老巴 都不该死
Not your mother, not Cath, not Baz, none of it.
我当时应该
I should've been there for...
陪着你妈妈
for your mother.
你走吧
Just go. Just go.
给 拿手压住
Here. Put some pressure on it.
压住
Put pressure on.
嘿 醒醒 醒醒
Hey! Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!
戴伦
Deran...
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right, okay?
戴伦
Deran...
我们去蒂华纳 大概一个小时
We're going to TJ. It's gonna take a hour, okay?
你撑一个小时就好 明白吗
You just gotta stay awake for an hour, okay?
别睡着 嘿 听我说
Stay awake. Hey. Hey! Hey! Listen to me.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine, okay?
保持清醒
Stay awake!
我撑不到了
I'm not gonna make it, man.
放屁
That's bullshit! No!
我撑不到了
I'm not gonna make it.
停车吧
Stop.
我不停 我不停
I'm not stopping! I'm not stopping!
停车吧 戴伦
Stop. Deran.
停车
Stop.
停车
Stop.
啾啾在德尔马有门路
Jo Jo's got a way in at Del Mar.
我明天约他见面
I'm seeing him tomorrow.
不错啊 宝贝
Nice job, baby.
安德鲁
Andrew.
把肉卷吃了
Eat your meatloaf, baby.
快点
Come on. Come on.
我搀着你
I got you.
就这样
There you go. There you go.
你看
Look at that.
美吧
It's beautiful, huh?
嗯 真美
Yeah. It's beautiful.
钻石
Diamonds.
雷恩
Renn.
尼克
Nick.
我答应你
I promise you...
我会把尼克当亲儿子养大的
I'll raise Nick like he's my own, okay?
我会照顾好雷恩
I'll take care of Renn.
今后的事情不会让她们操心
They'll never have to worry about a thing, okay?
我保证
I promise.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
克雷格
Craig?
我爱你 哥哥
I love you, brother.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
"More Human Than Human"- Rob Zombie
"Melanchoholic"- GHOSTEMANE
"The Ocean Beyond The Sea"- Jon Foreman
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表