剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第六季第十三集 全剧终
三盘线轴的钱
Three spools.
下周还要三盘
They'll have three more next week.
- 就三盘吗 - 已经最多了
- Just three? - That's all they had for us.
- 我上周给了你15盘线轴 - 15盘
- I got you 15 spools last week. - 15 spools?
你给我连滚带爬地消失
You're gonna walk out of here on your own two feet.
放开我
Get off of me!
你是朱莉亚吧 我是索普
Julia, right? I'm Thorpe.
我有东西能让你好受些
I got something might help you feel better.
我们不能把他丢在牢里
We can't just leave him inside, man.
得帮助他越狱
We need to break him the hell out of there.
和之前的行动一样
It's like every other job.
只需要找到漏洞 制定方案
We just have to find a weakness, and we plan it out.
我们得信任比利的联络人
So, we're really gonna trust Billy's guy
把我们适时安排到对的位置
to put us in the right place at the right time?
没错
Yeah.
我们还得为后续找个安全屋
We should also find a safe house for after.
去安全屋看过了吗
Did the safe house check out?
嗯 枪藏好了
Yeah. Guns are stashed.
车都加满油了 随时出发
Cars are all gassed up and ready to go.
我待会儿把位置发给你
I'll send you a pin with the location.
你准备移♥动♥通信芯片了吗
You got any more of those GSM chips?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我去探监的时候可以悄悄塞给他
I can slip one to Pope when I see him.
定位精度可以在两英尺之内
We can pinpoint him within about two feet.
教皇在他的牢房♥里
Pope in his cell.
文件一 把你们的售房♥款
This first one puts all the proceeds
全部归到同一个账户
from your properties into a single account.
- 有多少 - 540万
- How much? - $5.4 million.
转账成功 余额10元
看看他的衣柜 我一会儿回来
Check his closet. I'll be back.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是想
Dude, I was trying to get...
我跟你说了 值钱的东西在这边 快
No, I told you, the good shit's over here. Come on.
快点 得走了
Let's go! We got to go!
快来
Come on.
安德鲁
Andrew.
朱莉亚说可以来串门
Hey. Julia said we could stop by...
安德鲁
Andrew!
天哪 等一下
Oh, my God! Stop!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
放手
Let go!
别这样
Stop!
放开我
Let go of me! Stop!
拜托
Please, no!
放我出去
Let me out!
住手
Stop! Stop!
放我出去
Let me out!
安德鲁 求你了
Andrew, please! Andrew!
安德鲁 求你了
Andrew, please!
皮特·特鲁西略让我跟你问好
Pete Trujillo says hi, ese.
你以为会有你的安身之处吗 蠢货
What, you think you're safe anywhere, pendejo?
你跑不了也躲不掉
You can't run. You can't hide.
J的消息 还有两分钟
It's J. Two minutes.
一辆警车 两名警♥察♥
One car. Two cops.
司机 我要撒尿
Driver! I gotta take a piss, man!
闭嘴
Shut up.
J跑哪去了
Yo, where the hell is J?
不知道啊
I don't know.
我去负责囚车
Okay. I'm going to the bus.
举起双手
Hands up.
下车
Get out.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Cop! Cop! Cop! Cop!
别乱动
All right. Come here.
老实点
Come here.
闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
去囚车那
Moving to the bus.
去吧 我掩护你
Move. Go. I got you.
操 别跑
Shit. Hey, stop!
- 不要 - 别跑
- No! - Stop!
给我过来
Come here. Come here.
教皇 挪个角度
Pope, give me a shot!
妈的
God damn it! God damn it.
教皇 退后
Yo, Pope! Step back!
教皇 走
Pope, let's move.
把警长的防弹衣给我
Give me the sheriff's vest.
快走
Come on.
还好吗
You all right?
- 玻璃划伤了 - 给
- Yeah, it's just glass. - Here.
J在哪里
Where's J?
没出现
He didn't show.
我被盯上了
让开 脑瘫
Move, dickhead.
- 克雷格 - 我来开球
- Craig. - I get to break.
先到的人开球
Not if I get there first!
球杆给我
Gimme that stick.
我要那支
No, I want that one!
省省吧
Give up.
是我的
That's mine!
一点都不疼
Didn't even hurt.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
- 进球了 - 弱鸡 给我
- In that hole. - You suck! Gimme!
怎么了 宝贝
What's the matter, baby?
朱莉亚
Julia.
她闯进来了
She broke in.
她肯定是走投无路了吧
She must be desperate, huh?
她现在人呢
Where is she?
我把她关在洗手间了
I locked her in the bathroom.
状态如何
How's she look?
怀孕了
Pregnant.
还神志不清
And strung out.
45英尺超远冲刺
Got a huge 45-foot super kicker...
投进了三分球
Hitting his 3-pointer...
突发新闻 一辆囚犯转运车
Breaking news... a prison transport bus has been involved
在土坯峡谷路发生车祸
in an accident on Adobe Canyon Road.
初步消息称 持械嫌犯
Preliminary reports suggest that armed suspects
袭击囚车 并释放了三名囚犯
may have assaulted the bus and freed three prisoners,
犯人目前在逃
who are now at large.
携带武器并极具威胁
They are considered armed and dangerous.
当地执法部门呼吁市民拨♥打♥举报热♥线♥
Local law enforcement asks that you call the tip line
电♥话♥是1-800...
at 1-800...
怎么了
What's up?
J在哪
Where's J?
他说他被盯上了
He said he had heat.
还有多远
How much further?
翻过右边的山坡就到了
Just over that hill on the right.
走去看看
Let's go check it out.
我刚看到逃犯的新闻
Oh, hey, uh, I just saw the news about the prisoner escape.
我要提供线索
I might have some information for you.
我看到有三名男子驾驶越野车
Yeah, I saw three guys on off-road vehicles
停到了温德赛德镇的废弃存车场
pull into an abandoned storage yard in Windside.
三号♥公路以北大约一英里
It was about a mile up from Route 3.
你气色很差啊 巴兹
You look like shit, Baz.
是啊
Yeah.
卖♥♥了多少
How'd we do?
- 六万 - 不错
- 60. - Nice.
你拿五千 其他的剩下
Take 5, leave the rest.
朱莉亚来了
Julia stopped by.
她在洗手间收拾自己
She's in the bathroom cleaning up.
很显然是怀孕了
Apparently, she's pregnant.
给
Here.
看看她吃不吃
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表