剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
It's just not my thing.
没关系
Hey, no worries.
我家就在海滩附近
But hey, my place is just up the beach.
还有一些人 你没准也认识
A couple people are hanging out you might know.
别在街上游荡了 晚上很冷的
Get off the street before it gets cold.
我打算叫比萨
Thinking of ordering a pizza.
草 嘿
Shit. Hey!
等一下
Wait.
孩子怎么样
So, how's our little man doing?
挺好的
He's good.
不怎么睡觉
Hasn't slept much.
- 你那边几点 - 10:30
- What time is it there? - 10:30.
我猜是某个地方的买♥♥醉时间
Well, I guess it's happy hour somewhere, right?
我需要放松
I needed to chill,
起码比一辈子关在牢里抽烟要好
and it's better than life in prison for smoking a joint.
抱歉我之前发脾气了
Hey, uh, I'm sorry I was freaking out before.
压力太大了
It's just a lot, you know?
我理解
Yeah, I know.
等我到普吉岛就可以喘口气了
Things will get more mellow once I get to Phuket.
- 是吗 - J 安排好了
- Yeah? - Yeah, J set us all up.
- 130万 - 哇哦
- 1.3. - Wow.
可以在海滩附近造个房♥子
Means that we get to build a place near the beach, though.
再也不用工作了
Never have to work again.
每天冲浪 去小岛巡航
Surf every day. Cruise the islands.
最关键的是 尼克可以安安心心长大
And then most important is Nick doesn't have to grow up
不被纷乱影响
in all the chaos.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉不能带尼克的婴儿用品
Sorry I couldn't bring out Nick's stuff.
但好消息是
But there is an upside.
我有别的东西带去给你
I'm bringing something else out for you.
是吗
Yeah?
这个
This.
- 什么 - 请你嫁给我
- What's that? - I want you to marry me.
在泰国 骑在大象背上
In Thailand. On an elephant.
- 开玩笑的吗 - 不是
- Are you kidding? - No.
克雷格 你耍我 我就宰了你
Craig, if you're kidding, I will cut you.
我没有开玩笑 雷恩 我想问你
I'm not kidding you. Renn, I'm asking you.
愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
应该嫁给他吗
Should we marry him? Yeah?
好啊 当然了
Yes. Yes! Of course, yes. Yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
不行
I can't.
来不及了 我有好多事要忙
I can't. I got too much shit to do.
- 现在吗 - 抱歉
- Now? - I know. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很快
But soon...
我们就能永远在一起了
Soon, we'll have all the time in the world together.
- 好的 - 嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我爱你
I love you, baby.
收拾行李吧
Oh, and, uh, start packing.
明天转狱
So, they're moving him tomorrow.
可以大干一场了 要喝一瓶吗
Well, then, it's showtime. Still Centinela?
行
Yeah.
J在哪里
Where's J?
和情人在一起吧
Maybe with his chick.
我给他发信息
Okay. I'll text him.
你在哪
- 喂 - 科迪夫人
- Hello? - Mrs. Cody?
- 是 - 我是阿葡丽尔
- Yeah. - Hey. This is April.
朱莉亚的朋友
I'm a friend of Julia's.
算是吧
I mean, kind of.
朱莉亚不在
Well, Julia's not here.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我在沙滩上碰到她了
I just found her at the beach.
她一团糟
She's, like, really messed up.
我觉得她嗑药了 说话都困难
I think she's on something. She can't even talk.
这么快
That fast, huh?
你要不要来接她
If you want to come pick her up...
我不要
I don't.
我该叫救护车吗
Should I call an ambulance?
你给在乎她的人打电♥话♥吧
You should call someone who gives a shit.
- 谁 - 房♥地♥产♥经纪人
- Who was that? - A realtor.
我打算在海边买♥♥一栋楼
Thinking of buying a building on the strand.
公♥寓♥楼
Apartments.
为什么
How come?
为了我们 为了以后
For us. For the future.
朱莉亚
Julia.
我觉得你该去医院
I think you maybe need to go to the hospital.
朱莉亚
Julia.
看见了吗 教皇在他的牢房♥里
See that? Pope in his cell.
以色列产的玩意真不错
Damn, those Israelis are good.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
潘妮那
Uh, Penny's.
不舍得道别
It's hard to say goodbye.
当然
Yeah, I bet.
准备好明天的行动了吗
You ready to roll tomorrow?
好了 你们呢
Yeah. You?
要不要去拿瓶啤酒过来坐坐
Why don't you pull up and grab a beer?
不了 我要去睡觉
No, I need to get some sleep.
这辈子最重要的一次行动
Wow, biggest ride of our lives,
你只打算滚完床单呼呼大睡吗
and this guy's just getting laid and catching Z's.
他这个人挺冷血的
He's got ice water in his veins.
家族遗传
Runs in the family.
明早见
See you in the morning.
动作快 排好队
Let's go. Line up.
快点
Move it!
走了
Let's go.
登录信托帐号♥
电子转账
输入转账金额
输入收款账户
警告: 一个工作日到账且无法撤销 是否继续
处理中 请稍候
转账成功 余额10元
"Rockin' Horse"- Bad English
"Sheela-Na-Gig"- PJ Harvey
"Holy Roller"- Mother Love Bone
"Atomic"- Josh Todd/The Conflict
"Head Like A Hole"- Nine Inch Nails
"Ready Set Go"- The Highfield
S4角色 反水勒索Deran 并被其杀害
菲律宾和印尼货币
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表