剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 嗯 - 这个变不了 但或许
- Mm-hmm. - I can't change that. But maybe...
我看看我的排班
let me check my schedule,
如果我当天能来的话
a-and if I can be here the day of,
我可以确保一切顺利进行
I can make sure everything proceeds safely.
- 怎么样 - 派对过程中吗
- Okay, how's that? - You mean during the party?
对 我要在现场
Yes. I will have to be here.
这是唯一的解决办法
It's the only way this is gonna happen, so...
好吧
Okay, fine.
但一定要穿这一身吗
But do you... do you have to wear that?
我们打算去沙滩餐厅
We're gonna go to Old Man's.
点篝火
Build a bonfire.
喝龙舌兰
Take tequila shots.
安德鲁对我们罪恶的做事风格不感兴趣
Eh, Andrew's not interested in our sinful ways.
人家现在是教皇 安德鲁了
We're living with Pope Andrew now.
来嘛 出去放松一下
Come on. It'd be good to get out of here.
- 就这 - 拿过来 宝贝
- That's it? - Bring it here, baby.
来
Come on.
皮制的
It's leather.
1886年版
1886.
不错
That's nice.
现在你信教了
Well, you're the religious one now.
这东西要怎么处理
What do you think we can get for it?
他需要缝针
I think he needs stitches.
好 姓名
Okay. What's your name?
泰勒
Uh, Taylor.
身份证号♥
And ID, please.
不行
No.
我没有
I don't have one.
- 有保险吗 - 我来付
- Okay. Are you insured? - I'll pay for it.
把能填的填上
Fill out what you can here,
我们尽快处理你
and we'll take you back as soon as we can.
好
Okay.
靠 快走
Shit. Hey, let's go, let's go.
- 怎么了 - 走
- Ah. What? Why? - Just come on.
- 我胳膊怎么办 - 还有别家医院
- What about my arm? - There's other hospitals.
- 安德鲁 - 走
- Andrew? Andrew? - Let's go.
- 啥 - 嘿
- What? - Hey.
嗨 艾米
Hi, Amy.
我去填表
I'm gonna finish this.
他是谁
Who's that?
我开的滑板公园里的小鬼
He's just a kid from my skate park.
你开的滑板公园
Your skate park?
我想造点什么 就造了
Yeah, I felt like building something, s-so I did,
吸引了一帮孩子
and then these kids just all started showing up.
就是一些U池
It's just a few ramps.
没什么的
I mean, it's... it's not a big deal.
太了不起了
That's great.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
不是
Oh. Uh, no.
我的一个服务员同事割伤了手
Uh, another waitress I worked with sliced her hand,
只有我有车 所以
and I was the only one driving who had a car, so...
泰勒 可以来了
Taylor, we can see you now.
可以的话 找她缴费
And she'll take your payment details when you're ready.
现金
C-Cash.
你对那孩子做了件善事
That's a good thing you're doing, with that kid.
还好吧
I don't know about that.
他胳膊的伤口挺大的
Got a pretty big hole in his arm.
- 艾米 走吧 - 好
- Amy, we can go. - Okay.
安德鲁 很高兴见到你
Um, it was good to see you, Andrew.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
有事吗
What's up?
我来拿我的闪电冲浪板
Uh, just here to grab my Thunderbolt.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
不在这
Well, it's not here.
在我家
It's at my house.
你最近有用过吗
Why? You been using it?
没
No.
过去半年就放着积灰
Just been sitting there for the past six months collecting dust.
以为你忘了
Thought you forgot about it.
我没忘
Yep. Well, I didn't.
你打算告诉我你的手怎么伤的吗
You gonna tell me what really happened to your hand?
和你有什么关系
Why do you give a shit?
因为我们行动在即
Well, because we're heading into a job,
而你鬼鬼祟祟 瞒着我们
and you've been acting all shady and shit.
我想知道你究竟在干什么
I just... I want to know what's going on.
你这是想当我保姆 看着我吗
So, what? Now, you wanna be my babysitter and shit?
到时候我贸然潜入
No. I-I-I'm flying blind into this house,
我需要确保你在外面会接应我
and I need to know that you have my back outside. That's all.
- 什么意思 - 即便我能带手♥机♥进去
- What are you talking about, man? - Look, even if I get into this house
也会被屏蔽信♥号♥♥的
with the phone, they can jam the signal, okay?
时机必须掐好
The timing has got to be just right.
好
Great.
那里围了一窝蜂的狗仔
You know, they've already got a shit-ton of paparazzi
观光巴士每十分钟就经过一辆
and a tour bus that goes by there every 10 minutes.
- 所有呢 - 要是你被识破
- So? - So, you get made,
我们早就被门口的狗仔队
we're all already in about 100 pictures
拍上百张照片了
that the paparazzi have taken of us outside.
你在意的是这个啊
That's what you're worried about.
好吧
All right.
是
Yeah.
你过滤我的来电吗
What? You screening my calls now?
抱歉 我应该回拨的
Sorry. I should've gotten back to you.
我得确保你小命还在
Well, I just figured I'd make sure you were alive
才能安心回洛杉矶
before I went back to LA.
我们忙不过来
Yeah, well, we've been swamped.
我升级到了视野更好的景隅套房♥
Well, I upgraded to a corner suite, so...
至少可以打我电♥话♥
At least you could have called.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
我们太忙了
We've just been real busy.
因为那个吗
Is that it?
下一票活儿
Is it a job?
不
Um, no. I, um...
我有喜欢的人了
I've been seeing someone,
觉得应该要告诉你
and I guess I should have told you that, right?
我本来不想有进一步的发展
But I didn't mean for it to turn into anything,
可...
but it has.
所以是真的咯
So, it's real, huh?
她知道你是做什么的吗
Does she even know what you do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她了解你的哪一面
I don't know. What version of you is she getting?
是外表清秀的男大学生
What, the clean-cut college boy?
还是打贫困底层小孩的同情牌
Or maybe just a-a hint of the underprivileged kid sob story?
- 是哪一种呢 - 行了
- I don't... I don't know which one. - All right, all right.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
这倒是没错
Yeah. That much is clear.
我们还有半小时营业
Yo, we don't open up for another half hour.
我们不是来喝酒的
Oh, we're not here to drink.
我们买♥♥下了同一条街的店铺
We just bought the place down the street.
以前是阳光傻瘫
It used to be, uh, Sun of a Beach.
帕克迫不及待要转手
Parker was desperate to unload it.
又来了
Oh, my God.
他抱怨了供货问题
He told us about the supply issues,
被人砸窗户 还有人在龙舌兰里撒尿
broken windows, said somebody pissed in his tequila bottles?
在欧申赛德开店做生意是挺难的
Yeah, it's hard to open up a business down here in Oceanside.
我们想跟你商量一下
We want to work out a deal.
开个好头
To get off on the right foot.
给你好处 我们不想遇到任何
We cut you in, we don't have to worry about any...
意外
incidents.
百分之三
Three percent.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表