剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
顺利吗
Everything went well?
给 小菜一碟
Here you go. Piece of cake.
得了吧 你也很聪明
Shut up. You are smart.
聪明到知道不该揩蓝妈妈的油水
Smart enough to know not to steal from Smurf.
蓝妈妈因为偷钱的事要教育我吗
Smurf's gonna lecture me about stealing?
那敢情好啊
That should be good.
所以我只能孤零零在这里吗
So, I should just stay here, alone?
我是喜欢你的
I like you, okay?
但你得知道 现在的局面是你造成的
But just so you know, you are my situation.
我们没有说要专情吧
We never had some exclusive thing.
你♥他♥妈♥
God damn it!
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son, right?
我提议帮助他越狱
We need to break him the hell out of there, is what we need to do.
和之前的行动一样
It's like every other job.
只需要找到漏洞 制定方案
We just have to find the weakness and we plan it out.
就算失去教皇 我们还是能像以前一样
We can still do what we do, just without Pope.
J 这个是家族事业
It's a family business, J.
少了教皇就不叫一家人
And there's no family without Pope.
钱怎么办
What about the money?
把所有家产变现的话...
We liquidate all of the money, and...
有多少
Well, how much?
540万
$5.4 million.
你做了好多工作
That's a lot of work you've done.
你下了一盘很大的棋啊
You've been playing the long game, haven't you?
你甘心分家产各自逃亡吗
Sure you just want to cut and run?
这是为了教皇
It's for Pope, right?
他会为我们做一样的事
He would do the same for us.
我要打电♥话♥
Phone call.
我当了一辈子惯犯
I've been a professional thief all my life.
偷过军营
Stole from the military.
抢过银行 好几次
Banks... quite a few banks, actually.
还有别的罪行
Other criminals.
我们在婚礼上 明目张胆
You know, we stole from a-a-a yacht once
劫持了一艘游艇
while a wedding was going on.
简直是不分场合 不择手段
I stole whatever I could, whenever I could.
所以呢
So?
我的委托人想要做个交易
My client is seeking a deal.
为一些悬案作证
His testimony on a number of your open cases
换取转狱的机会
in exchange for a transfer to a facility
以保证他的人身安全
where his physical safety can be assured.
监狱里还是充满下三滥的手段嘛
Jail still as nasty as they say, huh?
科迪先生有理由担心自己的人身安全
Mr. Cody has reason to fear for his life
鉴于现在已经失去保护性监禁
now that he's been moved out of protective custody
并回到普通囚区的牢房♥里
and back to his cell in the general population.
基于科迪先生的保密声明
Based on Mr. Cody's confidential statements,
证词成立的话可以让十多个案件结案
the state will stand to close as least a dozen cases
而这一切需要他的潜在证词
based on his potential testimony.
公平交易 比尔
It's a fair deal, Bill.
仅凭杀人犯的证词
I can't close these cases on the confession
不能作为结案依据
of a convicted murderer alone.
我需要你出庭作证
I'll need you to testify in open court,
并且给出你同伙的指向性线索
and produce evidence we can connect to your associates.
是我想多了
What am I doing here?
还有一具尸体
There's another body.
科迪先生 我建议你现在把嘴闭上
Mr. Cody, I'm gonna advise you to stop talking right now.
你能保护我不在牢里被乱刀捅死吗
Can you keep me from getting stabbed to death in here?
谁的尸体
This body got a name?
科尔比·本内特
Colby Bennett.
企图威胁我的小喽罗
Prick tried to shake me down,
所以我一枪爆头
so I shot him in the face,
把他埋在76号♥公路路边
buried him up off the 76.
- 具体在哪里 - 说不清
- Where, exactly? - It's tough to describe.
在防火林道附近
It's up off the fire roads.
我可以带你去看
I could show you.
不知道 还在等消息
I don't know. We're waiting.
五天 一周 难说
Five days, maybe? A week?
还要一周 搞什么 克雷格
Another week? This is bullshit, Craig.
你不是有收到汇款吗
Well, you've been getting the money, though, right?
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
那是什么问题
Well, then, what?
我带着孩子飘洋过海来到地球另一边的国家
I'm in a country halfway across the world with our kid.
这里又闷热又潮湿
It's hot as balls here. It's humid.
前几天我带尼克去公园
I-I tried to take Nick to the park the other day,
结果他热到起痱子了
and he broke out in a heat rash.
你能不能带些婴儿用品过来
Can you at least just bring some of his stuff?
带些婴儿用品过去
Bring some of his stuff?
雷恩 我不是去度假的
Renn, I'm not packing to go on vacation here.
如果你最后决定要来 兴许我们还在
Well, if you finally decide to come, maybe we'll be here.
雷恩
Renn?
真的要这么多武器吗
Yo, we really need all this firepower?
先备着 就算没用上
Better have all of it and not need it
也强过把命丢了
than to need it and be dead, right?
这是珠宝那票活儿剩下的
This is what's left from the jewelry job
没能卖♥♥掉
that we haven't fenced.
我们之间分一分
We can split it up between us.
比带现金出境容易
It's easier to smuggle out than cash.
你把那两万块换成比索和卢比了吗
Oh, did you change that 20 grand into Pesos and Rupiah?
嗯 放在酒吧的保险箱里
Yeah. It's in the safe at the bar.
有教皇的消息吗
You heard from Pope?
他今天和地区检察官见面了
Yeah, he's got a meeting with the DA today.
他是不是还在念叨 老巴托梦给他
He still going on about, uh, Baz coming to see him
让他回心转意
and telling him to change his mind?
不重要 他想通了就好
Doesn't matter. His mind's changed.
比利的联络人很靠谱
And Billy's guy's legit.
他在惩戒后勤工作
And he works in, uh, logistics for corrections,
负责经手 囚犯 转运路线 开庭日
so he handles number of prisoners, routes, court dates.
这些都归他管
He oversees all that shit.
所以说 我们得信任比利的联络人
So, we're really gonna trust Billy's guy to put us
把我们适时安排到对的位置
in the right place at the right time.
没错
Yeah.
比利
Billy?
这辆火鸟的车况怎么样
How's the Firebird coming?
嘿 美女 屌♥爆了
Hey, lady. Tits.
我打算改成5.3升发动机
I'm rebuilding a 5.3-liter long block.
等我改装完成
Once I drop that bitch in,
跑车都得给我让出快车道
IROC's better pull over into the slow lane.
不是说好分我10%吗
We agreed on 10%.
那就是10%
That is 10%.
我上周给了你15盘线轴
I got you 15 spools last week.
马尔克斯兄弟说付给你四百一盘
Marquez brothers said they paid you $400 a spool.
总共六千 这才四千的分成
That's 6 grand. This is 4.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我刚数了
I just counted it.
不是 15盘吗
No, 15 spools?
没错 15盘
Yeah. 15.
大日子终于来了
Finally the big day, huh?
我还以为你那保龄球馆
I was beginning to think that bowling alley
打算一直托管下去呢
was never gonna close escrow.
好吧 文件一 把你们的售房♥款
Okay, uh, this first one puts all the proceeds
全部归到同一个账户
from your properties into a single account.
这样处理资金能更迅速高效一些
It just makes it easier to process the funds quickly.
需要你们三个人签字
So, we'll get signatures from all three of you.
文件二 J获得一次性资金转账授权
And this second one gives J the one-time authorization
但是他必须把钱
to transfer the funds, but it requires him to put them
转到你们一致同意的指定账户上
only in the designated account that you've agreed upon,
一次操作后立即失效
and it immediately expires once he does so.
签完之后 我需要各位在我的公♥证♥书上
Once that's done, I just need your thumbprints
签名并按手印
and signature in my notary book.
好了
Okay. Uh...
这样就齐全了
That should be everything.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表