剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Baz and Smurf are busy, and nobody else knows
钥匙放在哪里
where the key is.
- 你在干什么 - 飞叶子
- What are you doing? - Frying.
想自闭一会儿
Avoiding all human contact.
派对怎么样
How's the party?
- 巴兹很尽兴 - 必然的
- Baz is having fun. - Of course he is.
你把滑板砸了
Did you break your board?
我知道你恨她 但她照顾我们
I know you hate her, but sh-she takes care of us.
你和巴兹一个口气
God, you sound like Baz.
你知道为什么她不喜欢你玩滑板吗
You know why I think she doesn't like you skating?
因为你感到开心
Because it makes you happy.
她在乎的只有她自己和这栋房♥子
All she cares about is herself and this house.
仅此而已
Nothing else.
你没有任何不对
There's nothing wrong with you.
看我
Hey, look at me.
你没有任何不对
There's nothing wrong with you.
知道吗 没错
Okay? Nothing.
我爱你
I love you.
着火了
Hey! There's a fire!
- 里面着火了 - 什么
- There's a fire in there! - What?
我来
Oh, shit! I got it.
操
Shit!
别往车旁边踢
Don't kick it towards the car!
- 通通风 - 没事了
- We need some air in here. - Hey, it's okay.
谢谢大家 出去吧
Thank you. Guys, everybody out.
都走吧
You know, e-everyone out.
派对结束了 快 都走吧
Party's over. Come on, come on, come on, come on! Out! Out!
走 别碰
Get... Get... No. Get. Come on.
进屋去
Go inside.
好啊
Yes!
"Saturday Night Shakes" - Plague Vendor
"Don't Back Down" - Mammoth WVH
"Breed" - Nirvana
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表