剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 有问题吗 - 没问题
- Is that a problem? - No, it's not a problem.
好
Good.
我跟你没矛盾 别这么奇葩就行
Look, we're cool. Just don't be such a weirdo. All right?
这次事成的话 我俩每人
Look, we're gonna walk out of here
都能到手四万块
with 40 grand in our pockets, each.
稳稳的 小菜一碟
Guaranteed. Piece of cake.
剩三分钟
Three minutes, okay?
你可以吗
You good?
教皇 你可以吗
Pope, are you good?
我可以
I'm good.
这地方很惨淡啊
This place is dead, huh?
- 要啤酒吗 - 当然
- Want a beer? - Sure. Why not?
以为你已经戒了
Thought you were sober.
我说戒的是毒 明白吗
I said I was clean, okay?
怎么 套路我
What is this? Some kind of test?
这样算加州式戒断吗
Does that count as California sober?
是啊 墨西哥的酒吗
Yeah. Mexican beer?
当然啦
Obviously.
所以说
So...
我主要联络人还在监狱里
So, my, uh, main contact at county is still there.
有什么信息
Okay. What can we get?
你要什么有什么
Whatever you want,
你稍微给个方向可能好办些
but a little guidance would be helpful, you know?
建筑设计图 日程表 个人信息
Blueprints, calendars, personnel info.
供应商是谁 等等之类的
What kind of vendors they use. All that kinda shit.
好
Okay.
可能要花点时间
Might take me a minute.
早知道就多跟他搞好关系了
Should probably hang around, you know?
可以去你家住吗
Can I crash at your place?
我的房♥子卖♥♥了 我回蓝妈妈那住
No, I sold my place. I'm back at Smurf's.
那好啊 房♥间更多
Oh, perfect. More room,
- 我还可以来回游几趟 - 不行
- and I can... start swimming laps again. - No. No.
你可以住这里
No. You can crash here.
我办公室有沙发
I got a couch in the office.
那沙发垃圾死了
That couch sucks.
你就这么招待你老爹我啊
Really gonna roll out the red carpet for your old man, huh?
你到底有什么计划
Listen. What do you need this shit for?
跟你没关系
That's not part of the deal.
办事的人肯定想确保
The guys who are dishing it out are gonna want to know
自己不用揽这个包袱
they ain't gonna be left holding the bag.
教皇进去了
Pope got locked up.
可能永远也出不来
He's probably not getting out, ever.
所以
So...
戴伦 你搞我吧
Oh, Deran, you gotta be shitting me.
不想知道就别问
Don't ask questions if you don't want the answers.
戴伦 听我说
All right, Deran, listen to me, okay?
第一 教皇坐牢
Number one, Pope getting locked up
对整个文明社会是好事一桩
is a positive development for all of civilized society, okay?
第二
Number two...
你惹的人可是联邦执法官
man, you're talking about US Marshalls now.
你只能离开这个国家
You're gonna have to leave the country.
再也没法回来
And you won't be able to come back.
永远
Ever.
这些没问题
These are good.
因为是真的
Yeah, that's 'cause they're real.
我给大家每人准备了两本
I got us all two of them.
想说路上可以换一本
Figure we could switch one out on the road
掩盖行踪
to cover our tracks.
聪明
Smart.
我们还要找个今后的藏身点
We should also find a safehouse for after,
离边境线15分钟以内车程
somewhere about 15 minutes away from the border or less,
等风头过去可以藏匿的地方
somewhere we can hole up, just while everything calms down.
以后的事情打算好了吗
You got a plan for after all this?
泰国
Thailand.
雷恩和尼克刚离开圣安东尼奥 飞去新加坡
Renn and Nick just left San Antonio, flew to Singapore.
我每天都给她们汇一点钱
I've just been sending them little bits of cash every day.
别紧张 不是用她的真名
Relax, man. I'm not using her name.
我打算去那里跟她们团聚
I'm gonna meet them out there, and then, uh...
然后去普吉岛
yeah, then I'm gonna fly to Phuket.
你呢 你要去哪
How about you? Where you headed?
远离这里
Somewhere far from here.
我已经厌倦海滩了
I'm sick of the beach.
就你自己吗
Yeah? Just you?
那个律师事务所的小妞呢
What about that, uh, chick from the law office
最近有在一起吗
you've been hanging out with?
不好说 看情况吧
I don't know. We'll see.
在这里住了一辈子
Man, after living here my whole life,
以后看不到了 想想就有些怪怪的
it's gonna be so... weird not seeing it again.
戴伦小时候
You know, when Deran was a little kid,
要他从房♥顶跳到游泳池能把他吓破胆
he was scared shitless of jumping off the roof into the pool.
他会爬上去 偷偷从屋檐往下看
He used to climb up over here and peer off the edge,
为自己鼓劲
trying to psych himself up.
有一天 我跟着他上去
So, anyway, one day, I followed him up,
等到他转身 我就一把
and I waited until he turned his back, and then I just...
抱住他 从屋顶上摔倒水里
tackled him off the roof into the water.
我们差点就撞到的水泥地
And we barely cleared the concrete, man.
他吓到尖叫 而蓝妈妈就在屋里
He was screaming, and then you had Smurf over here,
笑到停不下来
who was just laughing her ass off.
是啊
Yeah, man, we, uh...
有过一些美好回忆
yeah, we had some good times here.
早啊
Morning.
那个燕麦是两年前的了
That cereal's like two years old.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
蓝妈妈的一个优点是 燕麦永远是松脆的
One thing about Smurf's... cereal was always crunchy.
你这么早来干什么
What are you doing here so early?
你的联络人搞定了吗
Your contact come through yet?
嗯
Yeah.
- 你要的东西都有了 - 那好
- Getting everything you wanted. - Okay. Good.
我构思了好久
Hey, listen, I've been thinking about this place.
这里还有好多功能没有被开♥发♥
It's a lot of untapped potential, you know?
比方说 这个
For instance, this thing.
那是这儿本来就有的吗
Did that come with the joint?
- 所以才放在那 - 是啊 怎么了
- Is that why it's here? - Yeah. So?
简直是更劣质版的
So, it's, you know, a shitty version
老年人在游轮才会玩的游戏
of a game old people play on cruise ships.
怎么会呢 大家很喜欢啊
What? What are you talking about? People love that thing.
经常有人玩的
People play that shit all the time.
如果是台球桌
Yeah, well, if there was a pool table,
大家会一边喝酒一边玩
people would play it all the time and drink as they were playing.
况且 你可以放两张台球桌
Plus, you could have two pool tables.
这个太大 太占地方
This thing's huge. It's taking up all the space.
还有 找几个性感酒保来
And let's get a couple of sexy bartenders, you know?
- 天啊 - 要有肉感的 有沟的
- Ah, geez. - With some skin, some cleavage, you know?
我去忙自己的事了
Okay. I got some shit I gotta do,
你愿意的话可以待在这
but you can stay here if you want.
我打算晚一点再开门营业
I just wasn't planning on opening up the bar until later, is all.
- 我来营业 - 不行
- Let me open it. - No.
反正我一直都在
Come on, man. I'm here anyways.
我在这边熟悉的地方
If there's anywhere I know my way around,
就是这个酒吧了
it's a bar, right?
- 来嘛 - 行吧
- Come on. - All right. Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我
Um, hey, tell me...
你那个
what did your, um,
情绪精神状态稳定的老大哥
emotionally and mentally stable eldest brother do
怎么会二进宫的
to get put back in the joint?
他杀人了
He murdered somebody.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah, he, uh...
他杀了老巴的女朋友
he... he killed Baz's girlfriend.
靠
Shit.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表