剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
律师事务所那个
From the law office.
没 递给我
No. Pass me that.
一定要扣紧
Make sure it's tight.
她知不知道你犯法的事
She know you're dirt?
不知道 我不告诉任何人
No. I don't talk to anyone about what we do.
- 一直都是 - 那就好
- Ever. - That's good.
前不久 我偶遇一个女的 想给她打电♥话♥
Thinking about calling this chick I ran into the other day.
我以前
I used to know her.
在教堂认识的
From church.
你说我应该打吗
You think I should call her?
不好说 应该吧
I don't know, dude. Maybe.
打开水阀
Turn on the water.
火场尸体 身份确认
新颂歌♥ 简介
站到前面
Okay, stand in front.
要面对我
No, facing me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
退后 一直退到边沿
Step back. All the way to the edge.
快 再往后
Come on. Further.
把头仰下去 仰到底
Now lean your head back, all the way,
看海平面
so you can see the horizon.
我拉着你
I got you.
相信我
Hey, trust me.
你看 这是自♥由♥的感觉
See? It feels free.
勇敢一点 忘记自己是在礁石边缘
Just let go and you won't even know that you're on the edge.
这才是唯一真谛
It's the only way to be.
巴兹 不好玩
Baz! That is not funny!
我打死你
I'm gonna kick your ass.
怎么了 继续
Why? Come on.
我想
I want to. Um...
我没有
I just... I haven't...
没事
That's fine.
回去我来开车 来的路上差点被你搞死
But I'm driving back 'cause you almost killed us coming here.
行
Fine.
水灌够了吗
You think it's pumping enough?
够时间了
Yeah, it's been long enough.
关了
Shut it off.
联♥系♥她呗
You should just call her.
你刚才提到的那个朋友
Your friend you were asking me about.
这是我的答案
That's my answer.
过三分钟 拔水管
Give it three more minutes, then pull the hose.
有一盏筒灯过热了
Uh, you got a J box overheating,
可能要先关掉一些
so we're probably gonna have to cut some of these lights.
布罗克马上就要闪亮登场了
Well, Brock'll be making his grand entrance soon.
能等一下吗
So, can we please wait?
也行 但只要他一到场
I mean, I can wait, but as soon as he gets here,
我就得解决
I gotta handle it,
不然会过载的
otherwise there's gonna be way too much amperage.
屎从马桶里喷出来了
Shit's coming up through the toilet!
如假包换的屎
Literal shit!
要等大人物出场吗
So, we're just waiting on the big guy?
小个子
Little guy. Little guy.
据说会驾驶亮蓝色迈凯伦出场
But, uh, rumor is he's showing up in a metallic blue McLaren.
30万起跳
$300,000-plus.
挺傻缺的
Shit sounds stupid.
别当面说 会被吐口水的
Well, don't tell him that. Liable to spit on you.
- 那小子有点脾气 - 是吗
- Kid's got a bit of a temper. - Oh, yeah?
我们之前有过争吵
Yeah, we've had our run-ins, you know?
现在形成了不成文的规矩
We have an unspoken agreement these days.
什么 你们被他收买♥♥了
What? He's paid you guys off?
不能提黛比和蒂安娜
No Debbie. No Tiana.
不能报道他的酒鬼母亲黛比
As long as we don't do anything on his drunk mom Debbie
还有远在得梅因的脱衣舞娘
or the stripper in Des Moines who, uh,
去年生了他的孩子
had his kid last year.
蒂安娜
Tiana?
那个 要是我们趁着车开进去的时候
So, look, man, what if we, um, sneak in behind the car,
躲在车后面
right when it goes in?
拍他下车的照片
Get some shots of him getting out?
菲力克斯会揍死你
Felix will probably kick your ass.
我们在给管道改线路 弄错了
We were re-routing some pipes, and I made a mistake.
你们这里应该出了点问题
I'm guessing you got a problem in there.
从卫生间的尖叫声判断是这样的
Judging from the screams in the bathroom, yeah.
天啊 利昂 马桶变成喷粪的火山了
Jesus, Leon. The toilet is Mount Vesuvius-ing feces,
布罗克马上到场 你干嘛拦着他
Brock's on his way, and you're stopping him?
- 汉娜 这是我的职责 - 拜托
- Doin' my job, Hannah. - Oh, come on.
- 需要全部拿出来 - 认真的吗
- You gotta take it all out. - You serious? Is he serious?
- 不知道 - 狗仔什么都做得出来
- I don't know. - Paparazzi do crazy things.
- 里面可能有相机 - 他不是狗仔
- Could be a camera in there. - He's not a paparazzo.
我很忙的 抽空给你们解决问题
I got a schedule, man. I'm doing you guys a favor.
- 不需要的话我走了 - 利昂
- I can go if you want. - Leon.
不把卫生间问题解决 布罗克会发飙的
Brock will be pissed if we don't fix the bathroom.
只是疏通一下 没别的
I gotta snake it. We should be fine.
- 行 - 只是疏通一下
- Okay. - Just gotta snake it.
- 走吧 - 谢谢
- Go. - Thank you.
- 这边走 - 谢谢
- Okay. This way. - Thank you.
注意台阶
Watch your step.
你找我吗
You looking for me?
嗯 晚上需要你
Yeah. I need you. Tonight.
十点
10:00.
和下一票活儿的接头人见面
Meeting a contact about our next job.
- 很重要 - 什么活儿
- It's important. - What's the job?
抢劫彭德尔顿营地服务商店的货物
Knocking off shipments to the PX at Pendleton.
进入营地需要身份权限
But we need ID to get on the base.
- 你看着像当兵的 - 什么货物
- You look like a soldier. - What's the haul?
电子产品的话 我有认识的人
You know, if it's electronics, I can get my guy...
别急 猛♥男♥ 慢慢来
Okay. Easy, tiger. One step at a time.
我会把地址给你
I'll leave you the address.
对了 你买♥♥了什么专辑
What album did you buy?
昨天朱莉亚载你去了唱片店
Yesterday. Julia drove you to the record store...
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh...
黑旗乐队的
Black Flag.
买♥♥了光盘
And it's a CD.
现在没人买♥♥唱片这种东西了 蓝妈妈
You know, nobody buys "albums" anymore, Smurf.
通了 抱歉带来了不便
All clear. Sorry for the inconvenience.
没事 就
No. It's fine. Just, um...
再见
Ye... Bye.
让保洁进来
Let's send in the cleaners.
女士们先生们 有请各位移步前院
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could please have everyone head out front.
东道主即将到达
Our host will be arriving.
各位走吧 来
Here we go, people. Let's go. Come on.
听声音 花♥花♥公♥子♥要到了
Sounds like pretty boy's coming soon.
嘿 退后
Hey. Back up.
哟 蒂安娜昨晚在我家过夜的
Yo, Tiana spent the night at my place last night, man.
你能转告她把东西收拾好带走吗
You want to tell her to come pick up her shit?
- 找个厂上班 渣渣 - 找个厂
- Get a life, asshole. - Get a life?
- 退后 - 你买♥♥辆好车吧
- Back up. - Get a car, man.
退后 让他过去
Back up. Let him through.
你干嘛挑事儿
Dude, why'd you say that?
别紧张 拖住他可以吗
Relax. Hey, just keep him busy, all right?
赚了钱和你五五分
I'll split the money with you 50-50.
嘿 退后
Hey, back up.
过来帮我 要抓紧了
Yo, help me with this. We gotta hurry.
靠 卡不进去
Damn it. Won't slide in.
大小不合适 锯拿来
It's not fitting. Get the saw.
好了
Great.
- 呃 - 我♥操♥
- Ugh! - Oh, shit!
你♥妈♥的♥
Damn it.
我们都看见了 他踩油门撞了那个人
Hey, we're all witnesses! He sped up to hit the guy!
你有什么毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you, man?
玩笑都开不起
What? You can't take a joke?
别讹我头上来 小瘪三
Yo, stop looking for a payday, you punk piece of shit.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表