剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
这回我看懂了
Yo, I see your plan, man.
把大家喂饱
Fill everyone's stomachs
就可以自己霸占了
so you can have this thing to yourself?
我只是看他们饿了
They looked hungry, that's all.
你是中彩票了吗
Yo, you win the lottery or something, man?
- 哈 - 心情不错
- Ha! - You seem happy.
没 我今晚有个约会
No, I got a date tonight.
不是吧
No shit.
哪位女士这么幸运
Who's the lucky lady?
教堂认识的朋友
A friend from church.
不赖嘛
Oh, right on, dude!
我以前和教堂小妞也是打得火热
I used to have good luck with church girls, man.
等一下
Wait.
不是那个意思
Not like that, though.
你要带她去哪约会
Like... Where are you taking her?
不清楚 卡尔斯巴德开的新店
Uh, I don't know. Some new place in Carlsbad.
她定的
She picked it.
哦 黑吗
Okay. Is it dark?
什么
What?
环境要黑
It's got to be dark, man.
不能有嘈杂的音乐 否则没法交谈
And no loud music, or you can't have a conversation.
有僻静的位子吗
Has it got private tables?
不知道
I don't know.
研究一下 要占据主导
Yo, find out, bro. Game changer.
赶紧的
Come on, man.
你的手♥机♥坏了吗
Is there something up with your phone?
我结婚了 明白吗
I'm married, okay?
那天晚上的事情
And that thing... that thing the other night?
既愚蠢又危险
That was stupid and dangerous,
不会有下次了
and it's never gonna happen again.
那就白天和我在一起呗
Okay, well, spend the day with me.
别这样 J
Jesus, J.
要我去杂货店的话 得给我钱
Hey, if you want me to go to the grocery store, I need money.
辛迪 这位是J
Um, Cindy. This is J.
是我公♥司♥的客户
He's a client from the firm,
他过来签文件的
and he's come to sign some paperwork.
J 这位是我的妹妹 辛迪
J, this is my sister, Cindy.
嘿 辛迪
Hey, Cindy.
嗨 J
Hi, J.
有多的钱还我 记得要小票
I want change... and a receipt.
随便
Whatever.
拜 J
Bye, J.
我怎么不知道你有一个妹妹
I didn't know you lived with your sister.
你不知道的事情多了
You don't know a lot of things about me.
我知道你丈夫的车已经有一两个星期没动过了
I know that your husband's car hasn't moved for a couple weeks.
来嘛 就一天
Come on. One day.
等我一下
Give me a few minutes.
就是现在
Now.
- 不耐烦了吗 - 啥
- Are you bored? - What?
没
No.
所以说
So, um...
这边是像电器城一样的吗
this is like a big RadioShack or something?
不 更像是电子设备大卖♥♥场
No, it's more like a Target for electronics.
你眼睛都睁不开
You can barely keep your eyes open.
我昨晚失眠了
I just, you know, couldn't sleep last night.
上一票活儿你就放了我鸽子
You no-showed on the last job I tried to bring you in on.
这次你也想砸锅吗
Are you gonna shit the bed on this one, too?
不想
No.
那好
Okay.
这件事让你负责了
I want you to run this one.
真的吗
Really?
只要你可以好好睡一觉
Yeah, if you can get a good night's sleep
时刻保持头脑清醒
and keep your head in the game.
他出来了
He's out.
抱歉 有时间吗
Excuse me. You got a second?
我们两点营业
We don't open until 2:00.
能小声一点吗
Can you turn that down a little?
天
Oh, man.
有什么需要吗 老哥
What can I help you with, buddy?
我今晚在这边有个约会
I got a date here tonight.
好的
Okay.
你这边有不受打扰的位子吗
So, like... you got any secluded tables?
抱歉
Eh, sorry.
没有
No.
那么有没有离吧台区远一点的
No? What about, like, maybe something that's removed
没有这么吵的位子
from the bar area that's... that's not so noisy.
有吗
Anything like that?
想要牛排馆那种氛围的话
If you're looking for the steak-house vibe,
可以去德尔马的AJ
you might want to try AJ's in Del Mar.
不行 是她挑的地方
I can't. She picked this place.
如果你们有
So if you had, like...
相对独♥立♥的位子 能稍微安静一些
a special table that's a little bit quieter
方便我们听见彼此
so we could, like, hear each other,
就算帮我大忙了
that would really help me out.
- 约会的时间是 - 七点半
- What time's your date? - 7:30.
我今天晚上当班
Okay, well, I'm working dinner tonight,
把你的名字告诉我
so just leave me your name.
我找个僻静的位子 尽量帮你留着
I'll find a mellow table and try and hold it for you.
音乐的话 我想想办法
And I'll see what I can do about the music.
太好了
No shit.
对不起
Excuse me.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm so sorry to bother you.
你是教皇吗
A-Are you Pope?
你哪位
Who's asking?
我是路易丝
I'm Louise.
我从滑板公园跟过来的
I followed you from the skate park.
我是泰勒的妈妈
I'm Taylor's mom.
你有没有见过他
Have you seen him, by any chance?
好几天没见了
No, not in a few days.
他出事吗了
Is he all right?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他来我家找我
He came to the house, and...
我们吵了一架 我说了他几句
we had a fight, and I said some things.
他很尊敬你
He really looks up to you.
他说是你带他去医院
He said that you took him to the hospital,
你是个好人
and that was very kind of you.
你能不能帮我找找他
Do you think you can help me look for him?
我进去看看他在不在
I'll go in and see if he's here.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
有见过泰勒那小子吗
Hey, you seen that Taylor kid?
有没有见过泰勒那小子
Hey, any of you guys seen that kid Taylor
在公园摔下来划伤手臂那个
that fell down at the park with the cut?
你们知道我说的人吗 都不知道
You know who I'm talking about? None of you?
抱歉 没有人见过
Sorry. Nobody's seen him.
或许我们可以去别的地方找
Maybe we could go look somewhere else.
他有没有提起过他朋友什么的
Did... Did he mention any friend or something maybe?
什么
What?
需要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to take a call?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
- 嘿 - 还好吗
- Hey. - Hey, is everything all right?
我觉得今晚不太方便
Look, I don't think tonight's gonna work.
确定吗 我们可以
Are you sure? I mean, we could...
需要的话早点晚点见面都行
we could start earlier or later if you want
或者我找个别的地方
or... or I could find a new place.
不是那个意思
It's not that. It's just...
一言难尽 安德鲁
Look, this is hard, Andrew.
我先挂了 我在帮助一位女士找她孩子
Look, I got to go. I'm helping this lady find her kid.
抱歉 什么 我这里很吵
I'm sorry. What? It's super-loud in here.
我说 先挂了 我在帮助一位女士找她孩子
I said, I got to go. I'm helping this lady find her kid.
好吧 没关系的 对不起
You know what? It's fine. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表