剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
生意挺忙的啊
It's pretty busy out there.
还不是最忙的时候
Yeah. It could be busier.
- 够吃吗 - 你超时了
- You got enough to eat? - You're late.
哦 我尽量让你们开心了
Right. Well, I'm doing my best to keep you happy out there.
你以为免费的开胃菜就能打发我们吗
You think you can just pay us in free appetizers?
我们尽快解决
Dude, we're getting there.
没必要招你舅舅来
No need to call in your uncle.
我鼻子
Oh! You broke my nose!
是你求我们帮忙的 记得吗
You came to us, remember?
- 抱歉 - 不要说抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No, don't be sorry.
- 按时给钱 - 好
- Be on time. - Okay.
给你留了一个
I left you one.
谢谢
Thank you.
你袖子上粘了什么
What did you get on your sleeve?
麻烦了
Oh, shit. God damn it.
一定是粘了番茄酱或者后厨里的什么
Must have been ketchup or something from the kitchen.
你想再喝一杯吗
Do you want another drink?
好
Sure.
科尔住在这吗
Cole lives in there?
不 我说这是他常来的地方
No. I said this is where he hangs out.
是吗 你有没有进去过
Yeah? You been inside?
我早上来这里取货的
I picked up from here this morning.
前门进去之后是哪里
Where's the front door lead to?
往上的楼梯
Stairway going up.
上去之后呢
Up to what?
左边有个制毒作坊 然后是休息室
Meth lab on the left, and then a lounge
走廊尽头有几间卧室
and a couple bedrooms down the hall.
后面停了一辆盖着防水布的车
There's a car stashed in the back under a tarp.
貌似是雷恩的吉普
Looks like Renn's Jeep.
明白 下车
Okay. Get out of the car.
下来
Out.
接下来交给我们
We got it from here.
之后不管是谁来了 就按喇叭
Anybody shows up after us, lay down the horn.
他要是轻举妄动 尽管毙了他
This guy does anything stupid, you can shoot him.
给我霰弹枪
Give me the shotgun.
你可以吗
You okay?
- 准备好了 - 机灵点 能成功的
- Ready. - Let's be smart. We'll get him.
- 走 - 上吧
- Let's go. Come on. - Let's go.
来
Yeah, let's go.
安静 嘘
Quiet. Shh! Shh! Shh!
孩子在哪里
Where's the kid?
孩子在哪里 小点声
Where's the kid? Quiet.
- 这边请 - 谢谢
- Right this way. - Thanks.
不客气
Yep.
- 抱歉 堵车了 - 嘿
- Sorry. Traffic. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 没关系
- Hi. - Oh, that's okay. I was... I...
- 我也刚到 - 好的
- I just got here. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
是我邀请你的
I invited you.
嗯 总之谢谢了
Yeah, okay, well... thanks anyways.
你气色不错
You look good.
看起来有坚持健身
You look like you've been working out.
你也是
So do you.
我说 你看起不错
I mean, you look... you look good.
很不错
You look great.
我们的位置不错 那边好吵啊
We got a good table. It's so loud over there.
挺好的
It's nice.
- 锁着吗 - 去那边
- Locked? - Go around.
掩护我
Cover me.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
- 别动 - 你别动
- Don't move! - You don't move.
放下枪 你谁啊
Put it down, man. Who the hell are you?
离孩子远点
Back away from the kid.
放下枪出去 我认真的
Drop the gun and get out of here. I mean it!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
- 嘿 戴伦 - 出去
- Hey, Deran! Deran. - Get out of here!
- 别开枪 戴伦 - 出去
- Do not shoot, Deran! - Get out of here!
再过来 我就杀了你
You keep walking, and I'll kill you.
别动
Stay there!
戴伦
Deran?
戴伦
Deran.
戴伦
Deran!
我没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay.
别动
Don't move.
带上尼克
Get Nick.
好
All right.
小宝贝
Hi, baby.
- 没事的 - 带他出去
- It's okay. - Take him out of here.
快走吧 他没事
Come on. Let's go. He's okay.
把尼克带出去 戴伦
Take Nick out of here, Deran.
没事的 没事的
Come on. It's okay. It's okay.
你等着
This ain't over.
来 一起
Come on. Help me with this.
我本来担心你不会来的
I was afraid you weren't gonna show up to this.
我非常紧张
I was pretty nervous.
嗯
Yeah.
我有想过不来算了
I mean, I thought about not coming.
但又想再见你一面
But I wanted to see you again.
而且
And, um...
我欠你一个道歉
... I owe you an apology.
我期待上帝按照祂所应许的方式宽恕我
I mean, I expect God to forgive me the way He promised,
但我知道祂需要我同样宽恕他人
but I know that He asks that I do the same.
我审判了你
And I judged you.
可我该做的是宽恕你
When what I should have done was forgiven you.
应该交给上帝审判 不该是我 或任何人
It's God's place to judge you, not mine, not anyone's.
原谅我
Forgive me.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
你没有做错任何事
Oh, you didn't do anything wrong.
我有
I did.
雷恩怎么样了
How's Renn doing?
她没事 睡着了
Yeah. She's all right, man. She's asleep.
开我的车
Take my car.
不用了
You don't have to do that.
没关系 我需要
No, it's fine. I need to...
我散个步
I'm gonna take a walk or something.
拿着
Take 'em.
小心我的肋骨
Watch the rib, watch the...
谢谢你
Thank you, man.
去照顾尼克
Go be with Nick.
- 明天见 - 嗯
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
后悔没带泳衣
I wish I brought my suit.
不用啊
You don't need one.
下次见你舅舅们
Yeah, 'cause that wouldn't be awkward
就不尴尬了
the next time I see your uncles.
大家都这样
Everybody does it.
能不能告诉我 你在那个餐馆的
So, are you gonna tell me about the stake you have
股份
in that restaurant?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
是吗
I don't know. Do I?
你现在的身份是
Am I talking to someone
NLK律师事务所的员工吗
who works for, uh, Neimann, Livingston, and Kohl?
- 我们是信托管理人 - 但你不是律师
- We are a fiduciary. - But you're not a lawyer.
行吧
Fair enough.
这是你今天想要我来的原因吗
Is that why you wanted me to come today,
看看私底下的我 试探我的胆量
a peek-behind-the-curtain, flinch-test sort of thing?
我希望你今天能来是出于我对你的喜欢
I wanted you to come today 'cause I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
能在这样的房♥子里长大很幸福吧
This house must have been great growing up.
下次换我请客吧
You gonna... let me pay next time?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表