剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- No. - No.
给我
Give me the...
- 不行 教皇 - 给我
- No, Pope. - Give it to me.
我们不走
We're not going.
不会有事的 我还是会好好的
Hey, we're gonna be okay. I'm gonna be all right.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Go.
到时候去找你们
I'll come find you.
说好了
All right.
回见
Later.
刚才怎么回事
What was that?
- 啥 - 警♥察♥
- What? - The police.
你为什么让我说谎
Why'd you make me lie to them?
你知道吗
Did you know?
所以你让我修改信托文件
Is that why you had me alter those trust documents?
不是
No.
他们会找我们报仇吗 你的舅舅们
Are they gonna come after us? Your... Your uncles?
不会
No.
你怎么知道
You can't know that.
- 潘妮 - 你说教皇是危险人物
- Penny... - You said Pope was dangerous.
你说他们都是危险人物
You said that they were all dangerous.
没事的 他们跑不掉
It's fine. They're not gonna get far.
我安排好了
I handled it.
我发现了他们的计划 并且报♥警♥了
I discovered what they were planning and I called the police.
所以你知道会发生什么
So, you did know what was gonna happen?
请你相信我 可以吗
Can you just trust me? Please?
我觉得 你还是自己走吧 别带上我
I think... I think maybe you should go without me.
不行
No. No, no, no.
- 没事的 - 怎么会
- It's fine. - No, it's not.
- 没事的 - 才不是
- It is. - It's not fine.
- 你爱我吗 - 爱啊
- Do you love me? - Yeah.
当然啦
Of course.
只不过
I just...
我觉得不能走
I don't think I should go.
你能不能
Will you, um...
在我走之前 陪着我
Will you at least wait with me until I have to leave?
可以啊
Of course.
那好
Okay.
感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不然要我怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
举报你盗窃数额巨大 让你去坐牢吗
Have you incarcerated for grand larceny?
让你在牢里生孩子
Make you have that baby in jail?
嘿 克雷格
Hey, Craig.
房♥间不能还给你
You can't have your room back.
宝贝 没说要让朱莉亚回来住
Aww, baby. Julia's not staying.
她老大不小了
She's a big girl.
有自己的处事原则
She likes to do things... her own way.
快去 别留你弟弟一个人
Come on. Don't leave your brother alone.
所以呢
So...
祝你好运
Good luck.
- 蓝妈妈 我 - 她需要帮助
- Smurf, I... - She needs help.
她的宝宝也是
So does the baby.
安德鲁 没事的
Andrew, it's okay.
送她去戒毒中心
Rehab.
哦 上次的结果你也看见了
Yeah, 'cause that worked so well last time.
我会戒的
I'll do it.
我会努力的
I will. I'll... I'll make it work.
为了宝宝 我愿意
For the baby. I will.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
我帮你联♥系♥
I'll make some calls.
真抱歉 J
I really am sorry, J.
我也是
Me too.
我只是
I just...
我是被迫牵连进来的
I got swept up.
是我对你的要求过分了
I was asking a lot of you.
你知道我不会跟任何人说的
I won't tell anyone, you know.
我知道
I know.
小心 有人开火
Watch out! Shots fired!
趴下
Get on the ground!
下车
Get out.
我让你下车
I said get out!
你就把我扔在这了吗
You're just gonna leave me out here?
- 你中枪了 - 嗯 没事
- You hit? - Yeah, it's fine, it's fine.
我们需要钱和急救包 明白吗
We need cash and a first-aid kit or something, all right?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
交出收银机的钱 快点
Money in the register. Now.
- 等什么呢 麻利点 - 快点
- What are you waiting for? Move! - Let's go. Come on.
你这儿有急救包吗
You got a first-aid kit?
你这儿有急救包吗
Do you have a first-aid kit?
纱布之类的
Gauze and shit?
那个也要 放进袋子里
We need that, too. Put it in the bag.
快点 外面那辆皮卡是谁的
Let's go. How about that truck outside?
那辆道奇 是你的吗
Is that yours? The Dodge?
- 是不是你的 - 是
- Is that your truck?! - Yes.
车钥匙也给我 都放进袋子里
I need the keys to that, too. Put them in the bag.
- 快点 - 快走了
- Come on! - Come on. Let's go.
别开枪 求你
No! No, no! No! Please!
饶命
Please! Please.
饶命
Please. Please.
求求你
Please.
你觉得乔什这个名字怎么样
What do you think about Josh?
小名叫小乔
J for short.
不错啊
It's good.
等不急和他见面了
I can't wait to meet him.
你要摸摸看吗
You want to feel?
来嘛
Yeah?
什么时候生
When's he due?
还有大概两个月
About two months.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
是哦
Yeah.
很好 你醒了
That's good. You're awake.
- 教皇 - 闭嘴
- Pope... - No.
我不想再听到你的任何谎言 J
I can't listen to any more lies, J.
不是的
No, no, no.
我们那么信任你
We trusted you.
把你视为家族的一份子
We made you part of the family.
我们收留你 信任你
We brought you in and we trusted you!
你居然设计害死我们
And you set us up to die!
我的弟弟们
My brothers!
要他们的命
To die!
你自以为很聪明吧 你为什么要回来
You think you're so smart. Why did you come back here, J?
警♥察♥来的时候能有不在场证明吗
To set your alibi when the cops show up?
不是的 教皇 我被盯上了
No, no, Pope, I had heat.
我被盯上了 我本来想打电♥话♥告诉你
I had heat. I was calling to tell you.
她被你杀了
You kill this girl?
我不得已的 她打算报♥警♥
I had to, man. She... She was gonna call the cops,
我要去找你来着
and I was gonna come and find you...
别编了
No more lies!
没必要走到这一步
It didn't have to be this way.
你还是原来那个你 善于玩弄手段
But you are who you are! You did what you did!
你应该知道下场是什么吧
So you know what happens next.
你们罪有应得
You deserved it.
你们每一个人
All of you.
你们对我妈妈的所作所为
For what you did to my mom.
你们活该
You deserved it.
你们活该
You deserved it!
你本来可以救她
You could've saved her.
你本来可以救她 但你没有
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表