剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 什么 - 忘记我刚才的话
- What? - Just forget I said anything.
七点半见
I'll... I'll see you at 7:30.
抱歉 我兴奋过头了
I'm sorry. I'm excited.
好 晚上见
Okay. I'll... I'll see you tonight.
行 拜
Okay. All right. Bye.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你这么忙 我还耽搁你了
You're probably busy, and I'm holding you up.
有没有别的地方可以去找找看
Do you think, is... is there another place we could go and try...
你说得对 我的确很忙
You know what? You're right. I am really busy.
好吧 或许可以试试
Okay, fine. We can just try maybe...
今天是我的好日子
This is a good day for me.
为数不多的好日子
I don't have many good days.
被你破坏了
You're disrupting it.
- 我们可以 - 我现在送你去停车的地方
- Sure. We can just go... - I'm gonna take you to your car now.
给 宝贝 给你拿了
Oh. Here, baby. I brought you these.
我以为你起床了
I thought you were up.
热水用完了吗
Use up all the hot water?
抱歉
Sorry.
你这个年纪的孩子
I think it's normal for kids your age
洗澡时间长是正常的
to take long showers.
我是在思考
I was thinking.
我不在意你边洗澡边做什么
I-I don't care what you do in the shower.
那是教堂里该考虑的事 教皇
That's the church's job... Pope.
巴兹给我起的外号♥
Baz started calling me that.
你有没有注意到
Have you noticed anything different
朱莉亚和巴兹最近有什么不一样
about... Julia and Baz lately?
哪方面
Like what?
说不上来
I don't know.
他们更要好了
They seem closer.
没有吧
No.
他们最近经常出去玩
They've been hanging out a lot...
没带上你
without you.
毕竟我们是一家人
You know, we're all family. I...
我不希望你觉得被冷落了
I don't want you to feel left out.
我没有
I don't.
那就好
That's good.
你看我的帅儿子
Look at my handsome boy.
雷恩
Renn.
克雷格
Craig.
克雷格 克雷格
Craig, Craig...
知道是谁干的吗 雷恩
Do you know who did this, Renn?
- 克雷格... - 知道是谁干的吗
- Craig... - Do you know who did this?
他妈的 雷恩
God damn it, Renn.
- 我早就提醒过你 - 对不起
- I told you that this would happen. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 克雷格 - 拜托
- Craig. - Please.
- 别说了 - 行吧
- It's all right. - All right, look.
我保证把我们的儿子接回来
I'm gonna get our son back, okay?
我和你们一起去 将功补过
I'm gonna come with you guys, and I'll fix it.
- 我保证 - 嘿
- I promise. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
雷恩 看着我
Renn, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你留下 可以吗
You stay here, all right?
能答应我吗
Can you do that for me?
能不能做到
Can you do that?
我保证把我们的儿子接回来
I promise you, I'm gonna get our son back, all right?
谁干的
Who did this?
科尔·利登
Cole Lidden.
科尔·利登
Cole Lidden?
激进分子 白人至上主义者
Nazi dude, white-power tats.
在这一带干走私
Moves weight around here.
去哪能找到他
Okay. Where do we find him?
我认识一个和他合作的贩子
I know a dealer he works with.
好啊 带我们去
All right. Lead us, show us.
- 快走 - 带路
- Let's go. Come on. - Let's go. Lead the way.
很有天赋
Wow! You're a natural.
我是德州姑娘 不然呢
Texas girl. What do you expect?
你妹妹和你住一起多久了
How long has your sister lived with you?
抱歉
Sorry if, uh...
她不太礼貌
... if she seemed rude.
她是嗑嗨了
She seemed high.
我妈妈以前有毒瘾
Um, my mom was an addict.
那她后来戒了吗
Did she... Did she ever get clean?
没
No.
很难
It's hard.
刚开始会生气
You know, at first, you're pissed,
然后被迫接受
and then you accept it,
之后就沦为看护人
and then you're just a caregiver
慢慢地就忘记自己本该有的生活
and then you forget you're supposed to have your own life.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我会陪她克服的
I'm, uh... I'm gonna help her through it.
走了吗
Can we go?
我饿了
I'm, uh... getting hungry.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
嗯
Yeah.
司机一定会进去
Look, the drivers always go inside.
在里面绝不会少于三分钟
They're never in for less than 3 minutes.
足够把货物搬走
Plenty of time to lift a truck.
我需要有两个人上卡车 一个人望风
I need two guys on the truck and a lookout.
干得不错 宝贝
Really good job, baby.
漂亮
Well done.
我去接克雷格和戴伦放学了
I gotta go pick up Craig and Deran from school.
- 能借你的车钥匙吗 - 好的
- Can I have your keys? - Yeah.
要和我一起吗
You gonna come with me?
不了 我就留在家
Uh, no, I'm gonna hang out here.
拜 朱莉亚
Bye, Julia.
你好
What's up, uso?
- 我能来个8吗 - 8什么
- Can I get an 8? - 8 what?
8年牢饭吗 你个条子
8 years 'cause you a cop?
我不是条子
I ain't a cop.
给你 我不想吃枪子儿
Hey, shit, take it. I don't want to get shot.
我不跑 我不跑
I ain't gonna run. I ain't gonna run.
走吧 你跟我们一起走
Let's go. Come on. You're coming with us.
动起来
Let's move.
开门
Open the door.
- 什么情况 - 带他走
- The hell are you doing? - Taking him.
带他去哪里
Taking me where?
去见你的兄弟科尔
We're gonna go and see your buddy Cole.
- 科尔 - 上车
- Cole? Oh, hell... - Get in the car.
你们疯了
You're out of your mind!
上车 跟我们去 快点
Get in the car and follow us! Come on.
坐下
Sit down!
说 去哪里找人
All right. Where are we going?
- 可以吗 - 好
- Well? - Okay.
德州女孩 我说过了
Texas girl, I told you.
新鲜出炉的神户牛肉汉堡
From the kitchen... Kobe beef sliders
主厨特色菜 青辣椒肉酱玉米片
and the chef's take on chile verde nachos.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是真饿了
Damn, you were hungry.
他们一直在上菜
They keep bringing it out,
我只能一直吃
so I might as well keep eating it.
抱歉 我之前耍脾气了
Sorry I was a bitch earlier.
没关系的
What? No. No. It's all good.
我好久没有出来散散心了
It's been a while since I've been out to have some fun.
为什么你在这里有优待
So, why do they love you here so much?
我们家有这家餐厅的股份
Um, well, my family has a stake in this place.
在我们帮助下开业的
We helped them get set up.
那个人就是老板之一
That's actually one of the owners right there.
马上回来 我去...
I'll be right back. I'm gonna...
我去和主厨说声感谢
I'm gonna go say "thanks" to the chef.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表