剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't you have a beer with me? You know?
还是有别的想法
Think about something else, hmm?
嘿 吉娅 好啊
Hey. Hey, Gia. How you doing?
巴兹 朱莉亚
Baz. Julia.
请你们把电脑送去这个地址
I need you to take the computers to this address.
下次帮蓝妈妈省省心
And next time, save Smurf the grief, okay?
考虑考虑珠宝
Think jewelry.
从屋顶突破可能比想象的要困难
Going through the roof's gonna be harder than we thought.
- 怎么了 - 三年前翻新过
- Why? - They retrofitted it three years ago.
贯穿了不锈钢电镀板和横梁
Steel plating and beams throughout.
那就用等离子切割机
Well, then we just use the plasma cutters.
会把屋顶点着的
That would probably set the roof on fire.
我想到办法了
I think I know what to do.
不过声音会很响
It's gonna be loud, though.
多响
Well, how loud?
像枪击声那么响
You know, like gunshots loud.
我能解决
Okay. I can figure that out.
我开干了
I'll get to work.
家人们 卡家军们
Yeah! What's up, Carcinogens?!
这里是卡森 想死各位老铁了
It's your boy, Carson! God, I missed you!
兄弟嗨吗
What's up, bro? What's up? Yeah!
看看这里的环境 惊喜吧
God, look at this. You kidding me?
你们准备好燥起来了吗 我就绪了
You guys ready to play? I know I am.
- 你们呢 - 好耶
- Are you guys ready to play?! - Yeah, boy!
来吧
Yeah! Let's go! Come on!
燥起来
Pump it up! Yeah!
诸位赏脸光临的欧市美女
Who are these beautiful Oceanside girls
芳名何许啊
we got here tonight?
今晚有得挑了
Oh, my gosh. What a pick tonight.
你 过来吧
You. Get in here.
大家猜一猜
All right, all right. What do we think, guys?
阿什利要试几次才能咬中
How many tries is it gonna take Ashley here to get a mouthful?
试试看咯
I don't know. Let's find out.
来 大家给她加油
Come on. Come on. Everybody, cheer her on.
加油 阿什利
Let's go! Yeah, Ashley, Ashley.
- 妹子 埋进去 - 埋进去 别害臊
- Go, girl, get in there. - Oh, get in there. Don't be afraid.
耶
Yeah!
一次成功
Oh, first try! What?!
你确实想和我深入交流呢
Damn, you wanted to get in there with me, huh?
亲爱的宝子们
Hey, we love our fans.
记得点击下方商品连接 订阅打赏哦
Make sure to check out the merch, hit us up on Patreon,
都是好东西 你懂的
all that good stuff. You know the drill.
诶哟哟 家人们 又有一个当地人
Oh, snap! You guys, we got us another local in the house
想要融入咱们温馨甜蜜的卡家军氛围了
trying to get in on these sweet carcinogenic vibes, right?
你好啊 老哥
What's up, brother?
你们太吵了 快点结束
You guys are too loud. You gotta wrap this shit up.
你们看这个欧市老毕登
Witness the Oceanside boomer.
虽然他稍微年轻一点点
He's younger than the usual boomer,
但一样跟不上潮流
but often just as lame and boomer-y.
我开玩笑的 别紧张
I'm just playing, bro. It's all good.
我们会小声点的
We'll keep it down.
都给我滚
Go. Get the hell out of here. Come on.
- 阿什利 走 - 啥
- Ashley, come on. - What?
- 阿什利 出来 - 哈
- Ashley, get up. - What?
- 嘿 妞 - 快走
- Hey, hey, hey, babe. - Come on.
- 没结束呢 - 兄弟
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're not done yet. - Man.
去哪啊 还没结束呢
Where are you going? We're not done yet.
- 啥情况 - 兄弟 忍♥住
- What? - Man, just let this go.
- 所有人出去 - 啥
- Everybody out. - What...
搞什么飞机
What is this shit?
伙计们
Guys!
卡家军们 想不想看欧市暴踢
Hey, Carcinogens, you wanna see an O-side ass-kicking?
上啊
Whoo! Come on!
- 快摆平 - 你玩我呢
- Come off that. - You kidding me, dude?
你有什么意见吗
Yo, bro, I don't know what your problem is.
行吧
Yo, hey... Okay. Hey.
你们给我滚去别的地方作妖 明白吗
You guys gotta take this bullshit somewhere else, all right?
让我看见你们还在欧市
If I see either of you in Oceanside again,
有你们好受的
we're gonna have some real issues, all right?
准备
到手了吗
You got it?
- 还好吗 - 七分钟
- You all good? - Seven minutes.
走吧
Let's go.
易燃 远离明火
撤
Go!
波斯地毯专卖♥♥
科迪太太 您有没有考虑过让安德鲁转学
Mrs. Cody, have you considered sending Andrew to a school
去更适合他脾气的地方
that's better suited for his disposition?
有预备军官训练项目的那种
Maybe one with a good ROTC program?
你是说这里容不下他了
Are you saying that he's done here?
说的
Yes.
那朱莉亚呢
And what about Julia?
周末发生的这件事
I think what happened here over the weekend
暴露出了朱莉亚更大的问题
is a symptom of a larger problem with Julia.
- 敢问是... - 我们没有质疑她
- And that's... ? - She's not being challenged.
但好像她被牵制着
It's like something is holding her back.
我认为给她一点鼓励
Now, I think with a little encouragement
和更细致的课程安排
and more rigorous class schedule,
朱莉亚能够逐渐实现她的潜能
Julia could really begin to start fulfilling her potential,
为此需要学校的支持
with the support of all of us here
也需要您在家的帮助
and you at home.
可以离开了
Ready to go!
他说扩大排查范围
He said extend the perimeter.
我和你母亲合作了三十年
I worked with your mother for 30 years.
我们亲如一家
We were like family.
她死后你就抛弃我们了
You abandoned us as soon as she died.
她绝不会允许你们这么做
She never would have let you do this.
蓝妈妈想的招更狠
Smurf would have done worse.
公事公办罢了
It was a business decision.
她绝不会教你们过河拆桥
She would tell you never burn bridges.
我们买♥♥家不会乐意的
My clients aren't gonna be happy about this,
你们自己小心点
so you should watch your ass,
你以为你很了不起吗
'cause I know you think you're the shit,
总有人比你更厉害
but there is always someone bigger.
说完了吗
Are you done?
房♥子和地毯有保险理赔
Insurance will pay for the buildings and the rugs.
剩下的要用你的忏悔
The rest is your penance
来偿还对我们家族的背叛
for not being loyal to our family.
是你过河拆桥 不是我们
You burned the bridges, not us.
微型士兵手办卖♥♥325元
Miniature toy soldiers go for 325 bucks.
这一口酒值一千了
That's like $1,000 a shot, you know?
- 别把这玩意儿分给我 - 随便
- Yo, take this out of my cut. - Yeah, whatever.
不如都放进保险箱里
We should put it all in a safe.
- 好主意 - 这个多少钱来着
- That's a good idea. - How much did they say this one was?
- 五千 - 五千
- Five grand. - Five grand?
- 丑 - 喂
- It's ugly. - Hey.
不用这么着急
We all just need to slow down.
有打火机吗
You got a light?
- 看看他 - 咋了
- Look at this guy. - What?
什么时候开始抽大♥麻♥了
When did you start smoking weed?
你看他
Look at this guy.
上次从荒漠回来以后
Since I got back from the desert.
我去拿我的烟
I'm gonna get my cigarettes.
好
All right.
吉娅什么感觉
How did Gia take it?
她认了
She understood.
我不抽
Nah. No, I've had enough, man.
因为你妈妈
'Cause of your mom?
不 因为后面还有工作要做
No. 'Cause I got some work to do later.
你妈妈还在的话 会爱死我们今晚的行动
You know, your mom would have loved what we did tonight.
她讨厌吉娅
She hated Gia.
是吗 怎么会
Really? Why?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表