剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
应该可以
Yeah, probably.
- 钱怎么办 - 是啊
- What about the money? - Yeah, no shit.
我们把所有东西卖♥♥了能有多少钱
How much we getting after we sell all this stuff?
老巴的房♥子已经挂出去了
Well, Baz's place is listed.
戴伦的房♥子一周后能回款
Um, Deran's gonna close in a week.
我们还有酒吧 健身房♥ 保龄球馆
We got the bar, the gym, the bowling alley.
全部变现的话
If we liquidate all of the money and...
所以有多少
All right, so how much?
总共540万
$5.4 million total,
四个人分的话 130万
so, between four of us, that's $1.3 million.
每人
Each.
靠
Damn.
钱怎么到手
How do we access it?
用克雷格给的护照开银行账户
We use the passports Craig got us to set up bank accounts.
你把细节告诉我 我给你转钱
Give me the details, I'll send you the money
帮教皇越狱那天搞定
on the day that we break out Pope.
你去别的地方需要开新的账户
You're gonna need to set up new accounts for wherever you go,
在此之前不能转账
but we can't transfer any money before the day of.
否则会引人注意
It would attract attention otherwise.
那教皇呢
And what about Pope?
教皇和我一起
Pope will come with me.
要等他恢复精神
Just until he gets on his feet,
确定好逃难的地方
figures out where he wants to go.
可以把他的那笔钱打到我账户上
You can put his share into my account.
我同意
Yeah, that's cool with me.
那就这样了
So, um, that's it.
劫囚 然后各自跑路
We snatch Pope, and then we run.
怎么了
What?
你做了好多工作
It's a lot of work you've done.
出♥售♥蓝妈妈的房♥产
Selling all of Smurf's properties
给我们规划产业
and setting up the businesses, you know?
你下了一盘很大的棋啊
You've been playing the long game, haven't you?
你确定要分家产各自逃亡吗
Sure you just want to cut and run?
这是为了教皇
It's for Pope, right?
你说过
It's like you said.
他会为我们做一样的事
He would do the same for us.
没错
Yeah.
为了教皇
It's for Pope.
靠
Oh, shit.
你在做晚饭吗
Are you making dinner?
- 是啊 - 我来
- Yeah. - Here.
和你很搭啊
Looks good on you.
谢谢 很舒服
Thanks. It's very comfortable.
我有制♥作♥意大利红酱的秘方
You know, I have a great marinara recipe.
不用买♥♥商店里现成的
You don't have to use that store-bought shit.
这样更省事
It's easier this way.
你和弟弟们今天开心吗
You and the boys have fun today?
克雷格说巴兹和女人在一起
Craig told me that Baz was with a girl.
说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
说什么
Say what?
"我就说吧"
"I told you so."
有些教训
You know, some lessons...
就是得吃了苦头才学得会
you just have to learn the hard way.
什么教训
What's the lesson here?
男人就是狗改不了吃屎
You can always count on men to be men.
不管你信不信 很受用
Believe it or not, that can be very useful.
来
Come here.
现在该听妈妈的话了吧
Are you gonna listen to your mom now?
老板来了 没有人闲着哦
Oh, the boss is here. Everybody look busy.
我能找你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you in the back for a sec?
好
Yeah.
一脸严肃
Got his serious face.
马上回来
I'll be back.
怎么
What's up?
- 能关门吗 - 哦
- Can you shut the door? - Yeah.
什么情况
What's going on?
- 这是五千 - 好哦 什么的钱
- There's 5 grand. - Nice. For what?
联络人的钱
For the contact.
后面的事交给我
I'll, uh, take it from here.
我才不会把联络人交给你
No. Uh, I'm not giving you the contact.
- 那 - 比利 没得商量
- That's... - Billy, I'm not asking.
你以为这样就把我收买♥♥了吗
Wait, you think you can just buy me off?
你是这么以为的吗 不可能
Is that what you think? You can't.
你可是想错了哦
You'd be making a mistake.
也不是第一次犯错了
Yeah, it wouldn't be the first one.
好了 一万 联络人的费用
There you go. 10 grand... for the contact.
没必要
You don't have to do this, all right?
真的没必要替教皇做这些
You don't have to do this whole Pope thing.
听我说 听我说
No, no. Listen to me. Listen to me.
你可以跟着我北上
You could come up north with me, all right?
在卡梅尔有个我熟的人
I got this guy in Carmel.
他是广♥告♥业经理人
He's, like, an ex, um, you know, ad exec
在旧金山开大公♥司♥的
for some big firm in San Francisco,
我靠关系混进了独♥立♥日派对
and I talked my way i-into his Fourth of July party, right?
我去实地调查了 他以前是混嬉皮士的
I scoped the place out, okay? He's one of these ex-hippies.
他认为世界充满了爱和花
He thinks, like, the world runs on love and flowers, right?
他没有像样的安保
He's got no real security.
他的老婆喜欢收集珠宝
His wife has a jewelry collection.
简直是伊丽莎白·泰勒的复刻版
Looks like, you know, like it came from Liz Taylor's house.
比利
Billy.
把联络人给我就行
Just give me the contact, please.
行吧 随你的愿
All right. If that's what you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
起码要告诉我你的计划 打算去哪吧
You at least gonna tell me what you're doing, where you're gonna go?
不确定 可能去印尼
I don't know. Probably Indonesia.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
怎么了
What?
没有引渡条约的国家就那几个
What? There's a short list of non-extradition countries,
利比亚是不可能去的
and I'm not going to Libya.
另外 我知道有人也在印尼
Besides, I already know someone down in Indonesia.
可能不愿意见我吧 但
Probably don't want to see me, but...
蓝妈妈害你们不浅啊
Smurf really did a number on you boys.
这是你的人生
Well, it's your life.
想浪费人生拯救疯子
You want to piss it away saving the psychopath,
那就去吧
go right ahead.
嗯
Well...
我们会再见的
... I'll see you around.
嗯
Yeah.
那个 比利
You know, Billy...
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你差点淹死在泳池了
You almost drowned in that pool.
是你差点把我淹死
You mean you almost drowned me.
- 是戴伦下手的 - 你俩都有份
- No, that was Deran. - Both of you.
别记仇
Yeah. Well, no hard feelings, man.
反正是你自找的
But you did have it coming, though.
没事了
We're cool.
130万
$1.3 million.
你做成了很多事情
Got a lot of shit right, J.
蓝妈妈总说你是聪明人
Smurf always said you were smart.
和朱莉亚一样
Like Julia.
我对她从来没有意见
I never had anything against her, you know.
你妈妈
Your mom.
我知道
I know.
她离家出走的时候我还小
I was only little when she left.
之后才见过她一两次面
I only saw her one, maybe two times after that.
可你 对我没有太多好感
But you... you never liked me much.
你对我也是啊
You never really liked me much, either.
你突然出现在我们面前 蓝妈妈收留了你
Yo, you show up, Smurf brings you in,
转眼之间 大家都得听你的
all of a sudden, everybody's listening to you.
很难讨人喜欢
I mean, what's to like?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表