剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
和他的精神情况有什么关系
What... What does his mental health have to do with any of this?
我们拿到了去年他在精神病院的诊疗记录
We have the hospital records from his psychiatric hold last year.
安德鲁与现实脱节
Andrew has a documented history
是被记录在案的
of being disconnected from reality.
所以呢
So?
这样就能质疑他是否具有能力
So it's enough to raise suspicion about his ability to understand
明白警探的提问和签署的内容
what the detectives were asking him or what he was signing.
要提供大量证据证明吧
It sounds like, uh, a lot to prove.
不用我们证明
No, we don't need to prove anything.
我们只需要提出疑问
We just need to raise the question
质疑为什么早在法官过目这些证据前
why none of this was presented to the judge
安德鲁就已经认罪了
ahead of Andrew making a plea.
这样就够了吗
Okay. And that'll be enough?
只要安德鲁肯配合
As long as Andrew's on board.
警方的杀手锏
And the most damaging thing they have
是艾米·惠勒的证词
is Amy Wheeler's statement
安德鲁曾向她描述过案件
that Andrew described the crime to her.
谁
Well, who's that?
你哥哥以前喜欢的一个女人
A woman that your brother had a relationship with.
- 她是可靠证人吗 - 算是
- She a credible witness? - She could be.
这是谋杀案 警♥察♥手里又有签名认罪书
It's murder one, and they have a signed confession.
这一战可不好打
It's going to be an uphill battle.
费用不便宜
It's not gonna be cheap.
要多少
How much?
到庭审的话 少说要十万
At least 100 grand if we go to trial.
行 谢谢
Okay. Um... thank you.
- 我们再联♥系♥ - 好的
- We'll be in touch. - All right.
- 可以 - 决定好就告诉我们
- Sounds good. - Let us know what you decide.
教皇完了
Pope's screwed.
我听到的不是这样的
That's not what I heard.
你认真听了吗
Yeah? Were you listening?
警♥察♥威逼利诱
They just put lawyer spin on it, man.
他要无期徒刑了
He's gonna do life.
教皇撑不住的
Yeah, Pope's not gonna make it.
坚持不了太久
He won't last that long.
况且他的精神问题
With his mental issues,
他会被强迫注射大量精神病药物
they're gonna be pumping him full of psychotropics.
在他的牢房♥里安插卧底 诱导他揭发我们
They're gonna put a snitch in his cell to get him talking about us.
药劲上来了 谁知道他会供出什么
Who knows what he'll say on all those drugs?
J 他不会说的
He's not gonna say shit, J.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我哥我清楚
I know my brother.
你清楚个屁 他连不需要承认的事情
You don't know shit, because he's already admitted to something
都迫不及待揽在身上
when he didn't need to.
他想要松口气 于是就认罪了
He wanted to get it out. He pled guilty.
没准他对所有事都心怀愧疚
I mean, maybe he's feeling guilty about all of it, right?
我们之前的一切所作所为
Everything that we've ever done.
教皇不是喜欢揭发的人
No, Pope ain't no snitch.
你怎么知道
You don't know that!
我们会定期给菲尼根好处
We'll keep paying Finnigan to make sure
确保教皇的牢房♥里不被安排那种人
they don't put anybody like that in the cell with Pope, okay?
律师的事我们尽最大努力解决
We'll take our best shot with this lawyer.
十万块
A hundred grand?
仅仅能到庭审
And that's just to get us to trial.
教皇肯为我们付出一切
Pope would do anything for us.
包括你
Even you.
这不是钱的事 J
It's not about the money, J.
法官怎么办
What about the judge?
有可以利用的把柄吗
We got any dirt on him that we can use?
往大了说 地方检察官呢
Or better yet, the DA.
因为妨碍公务 大家都去坐牢吧
Then we all go to jail for obstruction.
J 你难道不想成为这个家的一份子吗
Hey, you don't want to be part of the family, J?
- 你走好了 - 闭嘴
- You can leave. - God damn it, shut up.
- 随时可以走 - 我们现在的重点是教皇
- Anytime, bro. - Guys, this is Pope we're talking about.
为了保他出来 我们什么都得试一试
And we gotta do what we need to do to get him out,
可这事急不得
but this shit takes time, okay?
各方面都要考虑清楚
We got to think this shit through.
那就带他越狱
Then we break him out.
什么
What?
不能把他丢在牢里
We can't just leave him inside, man.
艾米怎么解决
What about this Amy?
她是关键所在
She's the real problem, right?
还有黎娜
And Lena.
我会和教皇商量艾米的对策
I'll talk to Pope about Amy.
别打孩子的主意
But no kids.
天啊
Jesus.
我们要去哪
Where are we supposed to go?
看
Look.
我以为你哑巴了呢
Wow. I didn't think your voice actually worked.
这一路上都没听见你说一个字
You haven't said a word the entire ride here.
巴兹的事 向你道歉
The thing with Baz... sorry, okay?
因为你是我弟弟 所以你会不好受
It's weird for you 'cause you're my brother,
但没必要难受
but it's not actually weird, okay?
你情我愿的事
It's, like, normal.
瑞吉说今天有六捆线轴给你们
Reggie says there's six spools for you today.
有这个才能离开
You'll need this to get out.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些东西值钱吗
These things are worth money?
我以为只能用来做后院餐桌呢
I thought they were just used for backyard tables.
- 我去帮忙 - 安德鲁
- I'm gonna help them out. - Andrew.
你要的东西我给你带来了
I brought you the stuff you asked for.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好吗
You okay?
尽量保持冷静
Yeah, just keeping my head down.
这里面好吵啊
It's loud in here.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你知道里面有你的同伴吧
You know you got friends in here, right?
我不需要同伴
I don't need any friends.
没事的 尽量保证
That's okay, but just make sure that they, uh...
他们能派上用场
they can do what they need to do.
我只想自己一个人待着
I just want to be left alone.
他说个不停 我没法专心
Guy never shuts up. I can't concentrate.
睡不着
I can't sleep.
所以我们才会收买♥♥他们
That's why we're paying these guys,
有他们在才有机会为你创造条件
so they can, you know, make sure that that happens, okay?
律师说能把你捞出来
The lawyers are saying that they can get you out of this.
前提是你要翻供
You just got to change your plea.
我不想出狱
I don't want to get out of it.
认罪是你自愿的吗
So you're just... you're just okay with pleading guilty, then?
自不自愿有区别吗
What difference does it make?
25年有期和无期徒刑 差别大了
25 years to life, that's the difference it makes.
该怎么判就怎么判
They give me what they give me.
该怎么判我都认了
Whatever they give me is what they give me.
你给我清醒一点 教皇
Hey, you need to get your head out of your ass, Pope.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们努力把你捞出来 但如果你
We're trying to get you out of here, but if you can't...
你可以在法庭上辩护
You can fight this thing at trial.
不行 不行
No, no! No!
不行 我不想上法庭
No. I don't want a trial.
律师说可以推♥翻♥你的供词
The lawyers said that they can get your confession thrown out.
明白吗 推♥翻♥
Okay? Thrown out.
唯一的阻碍就是证人证词
The only thing standing in the way is that they said testimony
一个叫艾米的女的
from some woman named... named Amy.
艾米不是随便什么女的
Amy is not some woman,
我不想逼她出庭作证
and I do not want her to have to testify.
黎娜也不行
Or Lena, okay?
凯瑟是她的
Cath was her...
我不想庭审经过被黎娜听到
I don't want Lena to have to hear about it.
或看到
Or see it.
尸体挖掘现场的照片
There's pictures, you know, from when they... dug up the body.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表