剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你真扫兴
You're such a buzzkill.
得了吧 别装清高了
Come on. Don't be holier-than-thou.
蓝妈妈人品差 但至少给了我一辆车
Smurf's a bitch, but at least I got a car out of it.
真了不起
Good for you.
你好啊 有见过文斯吗
What's up, man? You seen Vince?
里面
In the back.
哦
Yeah?
来啦
There he is.
你好
What's going on, man?
你眼睛很多血丝啊
Those are some red eyes, bro.
我破戒了
Yeah, I messed up, man.
费尽心力忍♥住不碰
Busted my ass to stay clean,
才十分钟就断送了
and I just pissed it away in 10 minutes.
不是轻巧的事
Yeah, it's not a straight path.
没错
No.
大家喜欢酗酒嗑药的我
People like me drunk and high.
我的前妻 我的兄弟
My ex, my brothers.
罪魁祸首是我妈
It started with my mom.
我有解决方法
I got what you need.
别说是你的前妻
It better not be your ex, man.
比她还刺♥激♥ 比她还刺♥激♥
Much louder than her, baby. Much louder than her.
你看这个人
Look at this dude, man.
他制♥作♥的每件首饰可以卖♥♥五六位数
Every piece he makes goes for like five figures, six figures.
看
Look.
安保系统或许也是一流的
Yeah. He's probably got top-notch security, too.
他的店铺什么样
What's the building like?
大
Big.
有制♥作♥车间吗
He got a production facility?
不知道 没有看到过
I don't know. It didn't show up.
最差的情况就是 我们闯进去之后
'Cause, I mean, the last thing we need is to hit a place
发现东西在千米以外的制♥作♥车间里
and the stash is in a production facility a mile away.
需要实地看看
We need to get in there and look at it.
没准是防盗门
Probably got steel doors
另外配备了壮汉守着
with guys like this dude guarding them.
要是每个房♥间都像这样
I mean, if every room is like that,
我们是不可能进得去的
there's no way we're gonna be able to get in there.
或许 还是有办法的
I don't know, man. I-I think there's a way.
他哥哥
His brother.
他对他哥哥呼来喝去的
He treats the guy like shit, man.
当着我的面 叫他各种难听的外号♥
Called him all kinds of names while I was in there.
网站上连他一张照片都没有
Doesn't even put a picture of him on the website,
即便他是专家
and he's the expert.
你认为这样足够策反他吗
Yeah, but you think that'd be enough to flip him?
不好说
I don't know,
他哥知道钻石被加工过
but the brother knew that the shit was cut.
还叫我别再回去
He told me never to come back,
可是最终还是促成了交易
but he still let his brother buy it.
他们兄弟之间存在嫌隙
There's something off between the two of them.
可以好好利用
I think we could use it.
你觉得兄弟之间真的能互相出♥卖♥♥♥吗
You really think one brother would turn on another like that?
得看我们的手段
Yeah, if we play it right.
跟我来
Follow me.
然后呢
And?
看好了
See for yourself.
急射小机♥枪♥ 我自己改装的
Mini gun. Machined it myself.
闲着没事喝酒
If you don't fill the hours with booze,
不如试试新爱好
you gotta try new hobbies.
能用吗
It works?
你试试
Try it out.
好啊 我来
Hell yeah, man. I'm... I'm in.
装载了曳光弹更容易打中
Put a few tracer rounds in it for effect.
杀伤力大
They burn hot.
- 用不着 - 不行
- Nah, man. I'm good. - No, no, no, no.
戴上 听我的
You gonna need these. Trust me.
- 是吗 - 是
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
摁红色的按钮
Hit that red switch.
全力出击
Let her rip.
耶
Hey! Yeah!
我就说很解压吧
I told you it would be something mean, man!
亲爱的
Baby?
这是什么
What's this?
我以前去过一次教堂
You know, I went to church once.
牧师想给我灌酒
The priest tried to give me wine.
这种事在教堂时有发生
I know that that happens at church sometimes,
不会在晚上十点
but not at 10:00 at night.
穷♥人♥把乐捐盘传来传去
Poor people putting their money on plates being passed around.
教堂就是这样的
That's what church is, baby.
一个愿打一个愿挨
It's perverts and suckers.
牧师人挺好的
The priest was nice.
这个嘛
You know...
有时候
Sometimes,
别人只会说好听的话
people will tell you what you want to hear.
你不用去教堂
You don't need church.
你只需要你的家人
You just need your family.
我拦了 我对爆头不太在行
I tried, bro. Cracking skulls ain't my thing.
这件事对很多人来说已经尘埃落定了
A lot of people made up their mind about this.
但你可能还没放下
But maybe you haven't.
在我看来也是如此
I know I haven't made up my mind.
只要你愿意开口 我会认真听
So, if you want to talk, I'll listen.
黎娜 说说看当天晚上的事你还记得多少
Tell me what you remember about that last day, Lena.
你看见你妈妈和爸爸在一起 对吧
You saw your mom and dad together, right?
嗯
Yeah.
还有别人吗
Was there anyone else there?
教皇伯伯也在
Uncle Pope was there, too.
教皇伯伯
Uncle Pope?
"Stand Together" - Beastie Boys
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表