剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
真不讲道理
Yeah, it's just not right, you know?
一群外地人
People come from out of town,
搬来这边住 害我们的日子遭了殃
they move here, and just make life shitty for the rest of us.
是啊
Yeah.
那你吃点什么
Well, uh, can I get you anything?
鸡蛋 土司 要吗
A couple eggs? Some toast?
不用不用 提神咖啡足够了
No, no, no. Coffee top-off is just fine.
我闲逛来着 刚好路过就问个好
I just was rolling by, thought I'd stop by, say hey.
蓝妈妈去世以后就没怎么见你了
Haven't seen you much since Smurf died.
不聊了 保重吧
All right. Take it easy.
好的 回头见
All right, Trey. Take it easy, buddy.
- 汤米 再见了 - 再见 特雷
- Take it easy, Tommy. - See you, Trey.
再见
See you later.
你还要不要去存钱了
You gonna make that deposit or what?
收到
Yeah.
三明治要么
You want a sandwich?
行啊
Sure.
斜着切还是横着切
Do you prefer it diagonal or horizontal?
都行 随便你
Whatever, man. You choose.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天早上干什么了
What were you doing this morning?
我去了空地
I was at the lot.
是吗 想好怎么利用了吗
Oh, yeah? You figured out what you want to do with it yet?
还没
No.
反正也才过了三个月嘛
Well, it's... I guess it's only been about three months, right?
什么意思
So?
就这么空着也没什么用
So, it's not much use to us just sitting there.
不是什么都和钱沾边的
Not everything is about money, J.
我知道
No, I know.
可这件事就是
But this is.
我们需要找别的活儿
We need to look for another job, man.
不然 损失止不住 债越欠越多
Otherwise, we just keep taking losses and racking up debt.
你说呢
What do you think?
要我说 空地是我的 空不空着 该怎么用
I think it's my lot, and I'm gonna do with it what I want
全凭我乐意
when I want.
行
Okay.
- J - 咋
- J. - Hmm?
下次采购的时候 记得买♥♥方的红肠
Get square bologna next time you do the shopping, please.
在这啊
Here you are.
蓝妈妈
Smurf.
谢谢你照看他们 警探 走了
Thank you for looking after them, Detective. Let's go.
安德鲁需要再留一下
We're gonna have to hang on to Andrew.
为什么
Why?
他用滑板袭击两名受害者
He attacked two people with his skateboard.
害一个人住院了
Sent one to the hospital.
他是在保护自己
He was protecting himself
和他妹妹
and his sister.
校方认为他们涉嫌
The school thinks they were involved
偷窃计算机
in the theft of computers.
他们没有
They weren't.
跟我们耍花样没好处
This isn't gonna work if you make us look stupid.
不妨请你转告麦奇警官
Why don't you tell Lieutenant Mackey
明天我会让律师接手调查清楚
that my attorney will be in touch tomorrow to straighten this out,
但现在 我要带孩子回家了
but I'm taking my kids home.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他会划水了
Yeah, he just started paddling.
托着他 他自己就会划了
Just held him, he started paddling.
我觉得能带他一起冲浪了
You know, I think he might be ready to tandem.
- 得了吧 - 这话什么意思
- We'll see. - What are you talking about?
凯六个月大的时候就被阿洛带出海了
Arlo took Kai out at six months.
阿洛不正常
Arlo's a lunatic.
你想不想上学前班啊
Well, what do you think about preschool, bud?
他还不用上学前班
He doesn't need preschool yet.
他要啊
Of course he does.
为什么呢
Why?
需要交朋友啊 学很多东西
Well, social shit. All that stuff.
他成天和安立奎家的孩子在一起
He's with Enrique's kids all day.
可会社交了
He's social.
你指望让表弟帮忙看孩子看多久
Look, how much longer are your cousins gonna keep babysitting us?
我不知道
I don't know.
好几个月了 雷恩
It's been months, Renn.
难道你再也不相信我了吗
What, you just never gonna trust me again?
- 怎么了 - 有麻烦了
- ¿Qué pasa? - Hay un problema.
没到手
Nunca lo consiguió.
小宝宝 看看我
Mijo. Mírame. Mírame.
看我 宝贝
Mírame, mijo.
不错嘛 表姐夫 真结实
Looking good, primo. Strong.
- 能卧推多少啊 250磅吗 - 走了
- What are you benching? 250? - Come on.
- 怎么了 - 我要去工作了
- What's going on? - I gotta go to work.
- 这么快 - 克雷格
- Wait, already? - Craig.
你这么不放心让我照顾他
You can't just leave him with me?
克雷格 不能这样
No, I can't, Craig.
- 协议说好的 - 快给我
- You know the deal. - Come on.
克雷格
Craig.
我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
巴兹 你胆子很大
I appreciate the ambition, Baz,
- 但计划太蠢了 - 为什么
- but your plan was stupid. - Why?
东西到手了啊
We got away with it.
你应该知道电脑是有序列号♥的吧
You do realize that computers have serial numbers, right?
所以呢
Yeah, so?
偷来的东西卖♥♥不掉 有什么意义呢
So, what's the point in stealing something you can't fence?
还有你
Hey, you?
你忘记SAT预备课了是吧
You just forgot about SAT prep or what?
你负责替他们俩望风了吗
You scout for these two?
要知道 我绷紧了每根神经
You realize that I have to pull every string that I've got
才没让安德鲁进少管所
to keep Andrew out of juvie.
克雷格
Craig!
我从一开始就没想做这种事
I never wanted to do this in the first place.
我喜欢上学
I like school.
你是在怪巴兹咯
Are you blaming Baz?
没有人强迫你啊
'Cause no one forced you.
骗谁呢 要是我临阵脱逃了你们也不在乎吗
Seriously? Like both of you wouldn't have given me shit if I bailed?
会被学校开除的人是我
Now I'm gonna get expelled from school.
蓝妈妈会和校长说情的 对吧
Hey, look, Smurf will talk to the principal, right?
对的
Yeah.
我来摆平
I'll take care of it.
得了吧
I doubt it.
赞恩老师比你收买♥♥的警♥察♥诚信
Ms. Zane is more honest than your cops.
你们无可救药了
You guys are unbelievable.
青春期了
Hormones.
那么
So...
你觉得
how do you feel about
晚饭吃炖牛肉庆祝怎么样
pot roast for dinner to celebrate?
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
我偷了一堆不值钱的玩意儿
Me stealing a bunch of worthless shit?
不是啊
No.
来
Come here.
今天是我们的纪念日
It's our anniversary.
六年前的
Six years ago...
今天
today.
你从那扇门走进来
You walked in that door...
我认定
... and I knew
你也是我的儿子
I had another son.
来
Here.
敬你
To you.
早啊
Hey, man, what's up?
你来这里干嘛
Hey, what are you doing here, man?
就过来看看
Just thought I'd come by and check it out.
那幅壁画干嘛用
What's that's mural gonna be?
增加氛围感
That's gonna be the ambiance.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表