剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 蓝妈妈利用我 - 她利用所有人
- Smurf used me. - Well, she used everyone.
她向来是只顾自己不顾别人
It was never about anyone else other than her, man.
我小看你了
I was wrong about you, though.
你安排得妥妥当当
You set us up good.
现在还帮忙解决教皇的事
Now you're helping with the Pope shit. That's...
挺了不起的
That's something.
真的
It's real.
- 一家人嘛 - 是
- Family, right? - Yeah.
一家人
Family.
教皇
Pope.
教皇
Pope.
教皇 醒醒
Pope, come on.
- 你来干什么 - 我
- What are you doing here? - Me?
该问问题的是我
I should be asking you that question.
你自己说这辈子再也不会进监狱的
You're the one who said you were never coming back to prison.
他们发现凯瑟
They found Cath.
在我抛尸的荒郊野外
In the desert, where I put her.
我坦白了真♥相♥
I told them the truth.
供认了犯罪过程
I told them what I did.
- 我说了 不是你的错 - 狗屁
- Like I said, it wasn't your fault. - Bullshit.
是我动手的 没有争议
I did it. Nothing ch... changes that.
- 我罪有应得 - 是吗
- I deserve this. - Oh, yeah?
谁说的
Says who?
谁说的
Huh? Says who?
我爱她 真心的
I loved her, man. I-I really did.
我知道
I know.
你不是自愿那么做的
What you did... it wasn't you, okay?
是蓝妈妈♥逼♥的
It was Smurf.
从始至终都是她
It's always Smurf.
她杀了凯瑟
She killed Cath.
她杀了我 杀了朱莉亚
She killed me. She killed Julia.
朱莉亚是慢慢被她耗死的
With Julia, it just took longer.
教皇
Hey. Pope.
是她把你变成这样
She made you what you are.
她心知肚明
She knew what she was doing.
蓝妈妈自食其果 但你
Smurf got what was coming to her, but you...
你从来没有改过的机会 不是吗
you never had a chance, did you?
- 我没有机会 - 没有
- I didn't have a chance. - No.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是给你吃的那些药起作用了
It's probably all those meds they're giving you.
是啊
Yeah.
我那天丢下你
I left you that day.
在银行
At the bank.
你确保我先逃出来 但是
You made sure I got out first, and then...
我抛弃了你
I left you.
不是的
No.
你被垃圾桶绊倒
No, you tripped on a wastebasket,
我把保安按在地上
I pinned the guard down.
你得跑 就几秒的时间
You... You had to go. It was a couple of seconds,
你不得不逃走
but you had to get out,
否则 我们两个都会被抓
otherwise, we were both gonna get caught.
那有什么意义呢 你迫不得已的
What's the point of that? Y-Y-You had to.
- 是吗 - 你没有选择
- Did I? - You had no choice.
你替我们揽下了所有麻烦
You took all that shit for all of us.
一切的一切
All of it.
你已经赎罪了
You paid.
你不应该在这里 教皇
You don't belong here, Pope.
明白吗
You understand?
你不应该在这里
You don't belong here.
我靠
Damn it.
这不是真的
This is not real.
犯傻了
Stupid, stupid.
别吵了
Stop. Stop it.
又来 我不想再经历一次
This shit again. I'm not gonna do this again.
你不是真的
You're not real! God, man.
- 什么 - 你已经赎罪了
- What? - You paid.
住口 三 四 五
Stop it! ... three, four, five...
- 你不属于这里 - 不是真的 他不是真的
- You don't belong here. - No real. He's not real!
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
我要打电♥话♥
Phone call.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表