剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我和你母亲合作了三十年
I worked with your mother for 30 years.
我们亲如一家
We were like family.
是你过河拆桥 不是我们
You burned the bridges, not us.
兄弟嗨不嗨
What's up, bro? What's up?
你们太吵了
You guys are too loud.
要你管
You kidding me, dude?
让我看见你们还在欧市
If I see either of you in Oceanside again,
有你们好受的 明白没
we're gonna have some real issues, alright?
能有人替本地人出头的感觉真好
It's good to have somebody looking out for us locals again.
- 六年前戒毒了 - 我也刚戒
- Got clean six years ago. - Yeah, man, I just got clean, too.
这才几个月 但 挺难熬的
Only been a few months, though, but that shit's hard, man.
今天和我待一起 我要找个工作
Hey, hang out with me today. I need to find a job.
不行 我要去见蓝妈妈找的律师
I can't. I got to go meet some lawyer Smurf found.
蓝妈妈怎么这样
Man, can you believe Smurf?
安德鲁被执行六十小时社区服务
Andrew's got 60 hours of community service.
至少比去少管所好
Hey, it's better than juvie.
随便吧
Whatever.
我担心教皇
I'm worried about Pope.
所以他为什么要花一万八买♥♥木材
What's he need 18 grand worth of lumber for?
不清楚
No idea.
我和你的副校长聊了
I spoke to your vice principal.
然后呢
And?
你被开除了
You're getting expelled.
什么
What?
社区服务进展如何
How's community service going?
感觉还不错
It's not so bad.
是吗 还不错
Really? It's not so bad?
不是清理狗屎和包装纸这种事吗
Aren't you picking up dog shit and candy wrappers?
比去少管所好
Better than juvie.
不被逮住的话 两样都不用
You don't get caught, you won't have to do either.
早啊 宝贝
Morning, baby.
鸡蛋等一分钟就出锅
More eggs coming up in a minute.
不用了 我去美食广场随便吃点
I'm okay. I'll grab something at the food court.
在商场工作啊
Job at the mall.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我想自己挣钱
I want to make my own money.
大材小用了
Waste of your talents.
是你的才华 和我无关
Your talent, not mine.
我们的才华
Our talents.
我想攒钱买♥♥车
I'm gonna save up for a car.
- 好极了 - 去我想去的地方
- Great. - Then I can go wherever I want.
看好你哦
You do that.
她找到工作是件好事啊
I think it's good she's got a job.
吃你的早饭
Eat your breakfast.
为什么大门没上锁
Why is the gate unlocked?
我以为锁过的
I thought I locked it, man.
- 你以为 - 是啊
- You thought you locked it? - Yeah.
- 出去 - 为什么 我碍着谁了
- Get out. - Why? I'm not hurting anyone.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 出去
- Asshole. - Get out!
- 嘿 - 你们出去
- Hey! - Get out! You get out!
快滚
Get out!
你什么毛病
What's your problem, man?
一个坡而已 他们是滑板爱好者
It's a ramp. They're skaters.
我靠
Goddamn it.
威利某栋楼的清洁工发来的
Cleaning crew from one of the buildings on Whaley.
估计是有房♥客赖着不走
I guess one of the tenants won't leave.
为什么给你发信息 是克雷格的楼啊
Why are they texting you? That's Craig's building.
大概是克雷格不接电♥话♥
Craig's not picking up, I guess.
他难道没给每个人五千遣散费吗
Didn't he offer everyone 5 grand to move out?
我猜有人爱上那个破地方了
I guess somebody really likes living in that shithole.
没关系 让他进来
He's good. Let him in.
坐
Take a seat.
想知道情况吗
So, how did we do?
那批货挺像样的
That was a decent haul.
珠宝很快就转手了
I got rid of that jewelry real fast.
吉娅的货着实不错
Seems like Gia had some good stuff.
有麻烦吗
Any pushback?
没什么麻烦
Mm, not so much pushback.
不过这些石头卖♥♥不掉
I'm not gonna be able to move these rocks, though.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong with them?
本身没问题
Well, there's nothing wrong with them.
成色好得很
I mean, they're excellent, right?
问题在你们身上
That's your problem.
蓝钻石不管是给谁看
See, blue diamonds, I show them to anybody,
都会被一眼认出
they're gonna recognize them.
别人就知道和我合作的人
And then they're gonna know I'm working with the guys
暗地里搞了吉娅 于是她的上家
who hit Gia and then whoever Gia was fencing for...
会找上门来
Let's just say he's gonna come looking.
钻石批发商呢
What about a diamond wholesaler?
去洛杉矶或者旧金山找
Someone up in L.A. or San Francisco?
- 合法经销商 - 嗯
- What? A legitimate dealer? - Yeah.
算了吧 他们一定会匹配
Come on. All they have to do is check them
失窃宝石数据库
against the stolen gem database.
毕竟 在此之前 这些东西
Look, once upon a time, these things belonged
属于某个权贵人士 对吧
to some upstanding citizen somewhere, right?
失窃必定会去报案的
No doubt they reported them missing.
知道了
Okay.
不如 你们先保管一段时间
Why don't you guys just... sit on them for a while.
或者扔海里
Or throw them in the ocean.
你们决定
It's your choice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们真的要留着这些东西吗
Are we really gonna sit on these things?
- 不行 - 好
- No. - Okay.
操 好了
Shit. Alright.
我得去处理一下出租屋的破事
I should probably deal with this building shit
不然清洁工撂挑子不干了
before the cleaning service give up and leave.
欢迎光临 有需要就叫我们
Hi. Welcome. Let us know if you need anything.
用你们家的睫毛膏会得结膜炎吗
You got any mascara that won't give me pinkeye?
我们不卖♥♥睫毛膏
Oh, we don't sell mascara.
那...
Oh. Um, then
你们有没有鞋子
can you just find me some shoes
长得不像土豆的
that don't look like a pair of potatoes?
这是升级款
This is new.
墨水防盗扣
It's an ink tag.
暴♥力♥拆除会让墨水洒满衣服
Try to take it off, and it'll spill ink all over the clothes.
你为什么来了
Why are you here?
你认真的吗 朱莉亚 这种地方
Seriously, Julia? This place?
大家很友好
Everyone's nice.
最低工资
Minimum wage.
三个月后时薪能加50分
But I get a 50-cent raise in three months.
全职 一周工作40小时
Well, 40 hours a week, full-time,
扣掉社保和税
take out social security and taxes...
就够买♥♥一辆二手福特平托
you might be able to afford a used Pinto...
还得攒一年
in about a year.
我要重新开始 起码我在努力工作
I have to start somewhere. At least I'm working.
打工攒钱买♥♥辆车
Working to save up to buy a car
再开车去打工
to drive to work.
妥妥的收入怪圈
It's a death spiral. What?
所有人都得和你一样吗
So, everyone is supposed to be like you?
从不工作 却能坐拥大笔财富
Never work but somehow always have tons of money?
等一下 谁说我不工作
Excuse me. I've always worked.
我在你这个年纪
You know, when I was your age,
开着小面包车卖♥♥不上税的伏特加
I was selling untaxed vodka out of the back of a van.
一下午就能赚四百
I made 400 bucks in one afternoon.
你觉得 在这里工作一个月能赚这么多吗
You think you'll make that much in a month working here?
走吧
Let's go.
- 钱归我了 - 行吧
- That makes that my money. - Alright.
赢了文斯的钱
Taking Vince's money, huh?
怎么了 要我给他放水吗
Why? Should I be showing him some mercy?
不 让他大出血
No. Make it hurt.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表