剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
她吃了什么?
What's she taken?
海♥洛♥因♥
Uh, heroin.
野兽家族 第一季第一集
喂
Hello.
- 哪位? - 是我 小乔
- Yes? - Um... it-it's-it's J.
哪个小乔
J who?
我是乔什
Uh, Josh.
乔什 最近还好吗 宝贝?
Josh, what's it been, baby?
有十年...十一年没联♥系♥了吧
10... No, it's been 11 years.
- 最近还好吗? - 还可以
- How are you? - Um, yeah. I-I'm good.
我妈妈吸毒过量
Mom OD'd.
去世了
She died.
天啊 乔什
Oh, Josh.
宝贝 你把行李收拾一下好吗?
Sweetheart, why don't you just go and pack up your things?
好的
Okay.
对了 你知道我住哪吗?
Uh... d-do you know where we live?
你就带这点东西吗
Is that all you got?
是的 楼下还有一辆自行车
Uh, yeah, and my bike downstairs.
过来 抱一下
Come here. Give me a hug.
朱莉亚在楼上吗?
Julia up there?
不在
No.
你妈欠我九十块钱
Your moms owes me 90 bucks.
昨天给她的那包货可不是免费的
The taste I gave her yesterday wasn't a handout.
- 你有九十块吗? - 没有
- You got 90 bucks? - No.
- 是吗 - 没有
- Huh? - No.
跟她说如果我拿不到钱 老子明天会再来一次
Tell her I don't get paid, I'm coming back tomorrow...
扯着她的头发把她拽到墙角
draggin' her by her hair out to the corner.
快给老子还钱
I want my money.
那是谁
Who was that?
没什么 就是个邻居而已
Uh, it was nobody. It's just a neighbor.
把你的东西从车上搬下来吧
Why don't you get your stuff out of the truck?
真是见鬼
God damn it.
我才走了一小时
I'm gone for an hour...
妈的...
Son of a...
我的纸杯蛋糕毁了
My cupcakes are ruined.
这么点简单的事你们也做不好吗
You can't do one simple thing?
你又不是叫我们过来做饭的
You told us to come over, not to do the cooking.
所以我才留了纸条啊 你们没一个认字的啊
Well, that's what the note was for. Can't any of you read?
你还记得你的舅舅们吧
You remember your uncles.
- 对吧 小乔 - 你好
- Don't you, J? - Hey.
嘿 你好啊
Hey, how you doin'?
你妈妈的事真是可惜了
Really sorry about your mom, man.
嗯 谢啦 谢谢各位
Oh, thanks. You too.
好久不见了
Hey, it's been forever.
差点没认出来你
Barely recognize you.
那是因为你上次见他 他才五岁
That's 'cause he was like 5 the last time you saw him.
还记得有次你和朱莉亚一起嗑药 嗨过头了
Remember you and Julia were high and like, really going at it.
对了 她还扔了个什么东西砸你 是个...
Oh, right, yeah, she just threw something at you. Uh...
哦 对了 卷心菜色拉
Uh, ah, coleslaw.
对 她丢了一盆卷心菜色拉过来
Coleslaw, she threw coleslaw.
- 是啊 真有意思 - 伙计们
- Of course. Amazing. - Guys!
- 伙计们 - 怎么啦?
- Guys... - What?
闭嘴
Shut up.
想来点啤酒什么的吗
You want a beer or somethin'?
哦 谢谢 不用了
Oh, no, thanks. I'm-I'm good.
晚餐一个小时就好
Dinner will be ready in an hour.
还好我没把烤肉交给你们看管
Good thing I didn't leave the roast in your hands.
我再来做一批纸杯蛋糕怎么样
How about I whip up another batch of cupcakes,
想吃巧克力还是香草味的 小乔?
chocolate or vanilla, J?
不用了 我不是很饿
Uh, I'm not really that hungry.
你想来点酒吗?
Hey, you want a real drink then?
有龙舌兰 还有金酒
We got tequila, we got gin.
不 不用了... 我现在... 很累
Uh, I'm... I'm really... I'm really tired so...
宝贝你当然会累
Course you are, baby.
你今天辛苦了
You had a rough day.
你先去打个盹 我会给你留晚饭的
You go on in and take a nap. I'll save you a plate.
好的 谢啦
Okay, thank you.
戴伦 带小乔去"教皇"的房♥间
Show J to Pope's room, Deran.
回头见
See you later.
所以... 你们都还住这里吗
So, um... do y'all still live here?
不 我们都有自己的住处
Uh, no, we all got our own places.
有的时候想过来 就来玩几天
I don't know. We crash here when we feel like it.
我们过来逗蓝妈妈开心嘛
Helps keep Smurf happy, you know?
谁是蓝妈妈?
Smurf?
就是你外婆
Your grandmother.
床褥在柜子里
Clothes are in the closet.
好 谢啦 戴伦舅舅
Um, thanks, Uncle Deran.
你不是真的准备这么叫我吧
You're not seriously gonna call me that, are you?
真的这么叫你怎么样 这算是你好听的称呼了
What if he does, bro. You've been called a lot worse.
从外面小仓库给你搬了个电视过来
Got this TV out of the shed.
不能让你住的惨兮兮的
Can't have you livin' in squalor, man.
谢啦
Oh, thanks.
再找个架子把它搁上去就搞定了
Just gotta find a right bracket and put it up.
太好了
Cool.
你就这一双鞋吗
Those your only shoes?
是啊
Yeah.
伙计 你在我们身边可不能穿成这样
Dude, you can't be wearing those around us.
是啊 去买♥♥几双好的球鞋
Yeah, get some decent Kicks, man.
去买♥♥两双耐克气垫球鞋穿
Yeah, you wanna get some Nike Zooms or some Dunks.
不过别买♥♥橙色的好吗
But not the orange ones, okay?
- 那是基佬穿的 - 谢谢
- Those are just gay. - Um, thank you.
好啦 休息一下吧
Cool. Get some rest.
你疯了吧
Hey, hey, have you lost your mind?
你要是不打扫狗屎 就别把狗带来
Don't bring your dogs here if you can't clean up after 'em.
- 我差点在泳池边上踩到 - 真是疯了
- I almost stepped in it by the pool. - It-it's insane.
你凭什么觉得我们能相信这个孩子
I mean, what makes you think that we can trust this kid?
谁知道朱莉亚给他灌输的什么思想?
I mean, we-we... who knows what Julia put in his head? I mean...
她忙着吸毒 哪有空教育孩子
She was too high to put anything in his head.
如果你猜错了 怎么办
And-and if you're wrong, what?
大不了就在佛森监狱待十几二十年 是吧?
Well, I-I guess a decade or two Folsom never hurt anybody, right?
- 我靠 - 怎么了
- Uh, shit. - Hmm?
"别冒没必要的险"
"Don't take stupid risks."
你总把这句话挂在嘴边
That's what you're always saying.
这不冒险吗 刚好我们马上要干一票
This isn't stupid? Right before a job.
你就站着不说话吗
You just gonna stand there?
听我说 蓝妈妈
Yeah, look, I don't know, Smurf...
他看着还不错
Kid seems okay,
不过 现在这个时候他在这里不太合适
but i-it's not a good time to have him around. It's just not.
行 那留他一晚 摸摸底细
Okay, stay on him tomorrow. Just suss him out.
怎么...
What...
请他吃个饭 然后直接问他是不是要害我们吗
just take him to iHop and-and ask him if he's gonna screw us?
你就想不到别的办法了
That's all you can think of?
而且就算他没有想揭发我们 那又怎样...
And if he's not wearing a wire, what, he just...
难道他就是和我们一伙的了...
he's a part of it all now, what...
- 我们又他妈不欠他的 - 给我闭嘴
- W-w-we don't owe this kid shit! - Hey, shut up!
都给我闭嘴
All of you.
我的宝贝儿子你到底怎么了
Now what's the matter, my baby boy?
有了他以后你怕失宠吗
Are you afraid he's gonna get more attention than you?
先打探清楚
Suss him out.
你是四肢发达听不懂人话吗?
Are you too thick to figure that out?
你想当老大
You want to be a leader?
那就要拍板
Make a decision.
别跟个娘娘腔一样当墙头草
Don't be a pussy and play both sides.
除非我让他走 否则他就住这儿
The kid is in until I say he isn't.
谁还有半个字不同意 这票结束就不用拿钱了
And the next one of you to say a word will not get a share of this job.
一个子儿也别想拿到
Not a penny.
有种你就试试看
Test me. Go ahead.
还有 把我泳池边上的狗屎擦干净
And clean that dog shit off my deck.
朱莉亚 你在哪
快还钱
我们可以在这里破坏摄像头
That's where we could hit the security cameras,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表