剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
These ones are different.
受到撞击之后会粉碎 所以不容易留下痕迹
They crumble on impact, so they're not traceable.
你要保护自己 保护家人 安德鲁
You have to protect yourself, Andrew, protect your family.
- 别放太多 - 放多少
- Not too much. - How many grains?
我不知道 你凭感觉
I don't know. You just gotta know, you know?
你应该拿一台电子秤
You should have a scale, a digital one.
- 这全靠猜 - 放压平机上
- This is all guesswork. - Put it on the press.
一共需要多少
How many of these do we have to do?
- 大约一百颗 - 那弄不完了
- About a hundred. - That'll take forever.
你抱怨个不停是弄不完的
Yeah, it will if you don't stop complaining.
行吧 50颗
All right. 50.
我想要去看电影
I want to go to the movies.
行 去吧
All right. Go.
- 糟了 - 哦
- Oh, shit. - Oh!
我以为你还和蓝妈妈在一起
I-I thought... I thought you were with Smurf.
没事的
Hey, so it's okay.
- 安德鲁 没事的 - 别管他 朱莉亚
- Andrew, it's okay. - He'll be fine. Julia.
安德鲁 等一下
Andrew, wait, wait, wait! Please, wait!
等一下
Wait!
怎么了 怎么了
What happened? What happened?
- 深呼吸 - 他什么回事
- Wait. Just take a deep breath. - What's wrong with him?
蓝妈妈 别说话 安德鲁 对不起
Smurf, shut up! Andrew, I'm sorry!
安德鲁 停下
No, Andrew, wait! Stop!
妈的
Oh, shit.
- 靠 - 给他一点时间
- Shit, shit, shit. - Just give him some time.
没事的
He'll be okay.
没那么简单 你不了解他
It's not that simple. You don't know him.
我还算了解他
I know him just fine.
要是你一直把他当婴儿照顾
If you stop treating him like a baby,
- 他就永远长不大 - 操
- he'll stop acting like a baby. - Shit.
等他逛完就自然回家了
He's gonna walk around and come back home,
到时候再和他解释
and then we'll talk to him.
行吧 我和你一起去
Okay, fine. Hey, I'll come with you.
不用了 他是我哥哥 不是你的
No! God, he's my brother, not yours!
确保打开了
Make sure it's on.
有事吗 教皇
What's up, Pope?
我忙着修车呢
I'm in the middle of a rebuild.
苍天
Christ sakes.
今天来是有事吗
How can I help you today?
车不能让你开走
You can't take my truck, dude.
- 没这个打算 - 是我吃饭的家伙
- I'm not taking it. - It's my livelihood.
我想要雇你
I want to hire you.
我不怎么想当手下
Not sure I want to be hired.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让你帮我查一个人
I want your help getting some info on someone.
让你弟弟或者侄子查就行了
Get one of your brothers to do it.
我想让你查
I want you to do it.
行吧
Okay.
好
Great.
扳手给我
I'm gonna need that wrench.
妈哟
Well, God damn.
好久了
It's been a while.
快忘记什么感觉了
Forget what it was like?
不
No.
我记得
No, I didn't.
睡吧
Sleep.
需要清醒一下
Just needed to clear my head.
给我来点
Give me some.
- 确定吗 - 别说了
- Are you sure? - Pack it up.
看样子的确没人
Definitely looks empty.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
打算到处留下指纹吗
You plan on leaving fingerprints everywhere?
糟了
Oh, shit.
座位底下有手套
I'm throwing some gloves under the seat.
- 抱歉 - 没事的
- Sorry. - No, it's all right.
有点紧张也没关系
Okay to be a little nervous.
动手吧
All right. Let's do it.
十分钟 速战速决
10 minutes, in and out.
我们可以撬锁芯的
We could bust out the lock cylinder.
不行 从窗户进
No, just use the window.
- 好的 - 去看看
- Yeah, okay. - Go check it out.
- 我吗 - 对 你去看看
- Me? - Yeah, you. Go check it out.
有没有运动传感器或者窗口检测器
There any, uh, motion sensors or window detectors?
我看到一个
Uh, yeah, yeah, I see one.
什么牌子的
What's the brand?
- 三角盾 - 那就好
- Uh, TrigShield. - Okay, good.
质量不行
They suck.
先破窗 再剪线
Window first, then the wires.
你们看
Check this shit out.
"卓越贡献"奖
For "Distinguished Service."
这些只是病历
This is just, like, medical records.
这里没东西 去大堂看看
There ain't shit in here. Let's try the lobby.
这才是我要的
Now, this is what I'm talking about, baby.
厉害了
Oh, sweet.
牛
Nice. Oh.
想必这些就是荷兰狮了
Guess this is what Dutch Lions are.
汤米表妹的室友没有骗人
Guess Tommy's cousin's roommate wasn't lying.
我找到了
Yo, I found them.
我们这里发现了
We got 'em right here.
不对 我在这里看到了 锤子给我
No, I'm looking at it right here. Give me that hammer.
这些就是
Dude, this is them.
或许还有一箱
Well, maybe he has another box,
我这边看到了
'cause I'm looking at it right here.
东西到手了 赶快走
No, we got what we need. Let's go. Come on.
- 怎么回事 - 糟了
- What the hell?! - Oh, shit!
杂种
Son of a bitch!
- 快走 - 我的剑
- Let's go! - Hey, my sword!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
100块压奶爸
Benjamin on baby daddy.
哦
Yeah.
手不能离开台面 宝贝
Don't take your hands off the counter, baby.
加把劲 再来一次 一翻两瞪眼
Harder. Again. Double or nothing.
别松手
Don't let go!
还好吗
You okay?
你可不能让他到咱家里
You're not gonna let him come in our house like that
灭你威风 你可以的
and disrespect you. You got this.
一共四千了 加油 扇倒他
4 grand in the pot, baby. Come on, knock him down.
- 耶 - 那可是我的房♥租钱
- Yeah! - Shit! That's my rent money!
输不起就别赌
Yes! Don't bet it if you can't afford it.
我去带孩子
I'll grab the baby.
要去买♥♥啤酒了
We need more beer.
快
¡Vamos!
动起来
Let's go!
你太磨蹭了
You're so late.
要确保没有被人跟踪
Yeah, I had to make sure I wasn't being followed.
你觉得他会跟踪你吗
You think he's following you?
没看见 但到室内会安心点
I didn't see him, but I want to go inside to be sure.
没事的 上车
You're fine. Just get in.
我想去室内
No, I want to go inside.
我可没时间
I don't have time for that.
我饿了 能不能
Look, I'm hungry. Could you just...
给我买♥♥点吃的
buy me some food, please?
不行 赶紧上车 有话快讲
No, just get inside and say what you have to say.
你联♥系♥我了 想干什么
You called me. What do you want?
我需要钱
I need money.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
你害我上了贼船
Yeah, you put me in a dangerous situation.
是你自己的问题 小子
Oh, no, you got yourself in this goddamn situation, kid.
是你让我找线索揭发
Look, you... I mean, you got me snitching
那个大恶人 风险太高了
on a scary dude here, okay? It's hazardous as shit.
有钱就安全了吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表