剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
操
Shit!
老子就不搬走
I ain't leaving!
不摆平的话 会把警♥察♥招来
Cops are gonna show up here if we don't do anything about this.
让警♥察♥毙了他 也算个办法
Let them shoot him. That'd be an option.
不行 他们会调查枪声
No. They're gonna want to investigate the shooting,
然后询问房♥主的信息
and then they're gonna ask questions about
不能这样
the ownership of the building. We're not doing that.
我在这住了二十年 没招惹过谁
I been here 20 years! Ain't bothered nobody!
蓝妈妈早该给租客做做背调
Smurf shoulda done background checks on her goddamn tenants,
- 我反正这么觉得 - 我就不搬走
- I'll tell you that much. - I ain't leaving!
除非你们今天把我杀了
You're gonna have to come kill me today!
来试试
Come get me!
来赶我啊 臭小子
Come evict me, son of a bitches!
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
数到十 扔这个
Count to 10. Throw this.
- 什么 - 我说真的
- What? - Seriously. Yeah.
- 开始 - 我才不走
- Start now. - I ain't leaving!
- 认真的吗 - 是
- You serious? Alright. - Yeah.
- 我去了 整备好了吗 - 好了
- I'm gonna go. Ready? - Okay.
开始
Go.
- 我不要回去 - 10
- I ain't going back! - 10...
- 在这里20年了 - 9
- 20 years I've been here! - ...9...
我和我的鸭子 我没有害过别人
Me and my ducks! I ain't done nothing to nobody!
8 见鬼了
8... Goddamn it.
7秒
7...
- 6 - 我哪都不去
- 6... - I ain't going nowhere!
20年了 别来烦老子
20 years! Don't come mess with me today!
1秒
1.
进去
Get inside.
进屋 快 进屋 快
Get inside. Come on. Get inside. Come on.
今天不是探亲♥日♥
Not your day.
有时间吗
You got a minute?
你好啊 表姐夫
What's up, primo?
祖母
Abuela.
问题能当下解决吗
Look, can we just do this over here?
你在这里打算住多久
Huh? I mean, how long are you gonna live here for?
- 跟你没关系 - 雷恩 我们应该在一起
- None of your business. - Renn, we should be together.
- 又来了 - 我们能在这里说清楚吗
- Oh, don't do this again. - Look, can we just go talk about this over here?
- 不用 克雷格 - 听好了
- Stop, Craig. - Look, listen.
我不想共同监护
I don't want to co-parent. Okay?
不如你回家 跟我一起照顾孩子
So, why don't you just come home and parent with me,
可以解决的 更容易一些
and we can figure out... It's just easier.
我已经拒绝了
I said no.
我们一起想办法♥会♥更好办
It's gonna be easier if we try to figure this out.
走吧 克雷格 不行就是不行
Come on. Let's go. I said no, Craig.
你怎么回事
What's your problem, bro?
布兰登 走开
Brandon Out!
- 走吧 - 出去啊
- Let's go. - I said out!
事已至此了吗 我为你戒毒戒酒 结果就这样
So, that's it? I get sober for you, and this is what I get?
- 为了我 - 对啊 为了你和尼克
- Oh, for me? - Yeah, for you! And for Nick!
雷恩 这个家总要有人收拾烂摊子
Because someone in this family needs to pull their shit together, Renn!
- 你的烂摊子吧 - 是你
- Your shit together? - Yeah, you!
- 你嗑药了 - 我没嗑
- You're high now! - I'm not high!
不管你清不清醒 你就是混账一个
High or sober, you're still being an asshole!
雷恩 下个星期让我见见尼克
Renn, I'm still getting my day next week with Nick!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你♥妈♥的♥
Goddamn it.
闪闪发光
Shiny, shiny.
三千
Three grand.
不止这个价
They're worth way more than that.
我实话实说 钻石不错
Here's the problem. Those diamonds are nice.
颜色和纯净度都是顶级的
Like, uh, color and clarity's top grade.
我外婆继承给我的
Um... I inherited them from my grandmother.
外婆啊
Oh, from Grandma?
- 是 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
希望是真的
I hope that's true,
如果出现一丝异样
'cause if there's anything off with these rocks,
这位宝石专家一眼就能识破
this gnome right here, he gonna catch it.
他是最厉害的宝石鉴别家 从未失手
He's the best gemologist there is, bar none.
小矮子
Người lùn!
如果你不喜欢的话 我可以走 没事的
Look, if you're not interested, I can go. I swear, no problem.
没问题
They're good.
侏儒说可以就可以
Well, if the troll says they're good, then they're good.
八万
Eighty.
可以啊
That's great.
刚才是想怎样
The hell was that shit, man?
这破地方还藏猎枪
You pull a shotgun for this place?!
这是我家
It's my home.
以后就不是了
Yeah, well, not anymore.
20年了 我家
20 years. My place.
我和我的鸭子
Me and my ducks.
蓝妈妈租给我的
Smurf gave me this place.
她说 把老鼠杀光
She said, "Kill the rats."
你知道我替蓝妈妈杀了多少老鼠吗
Y-You know how many rats I done killed for Smurf? Huh?
这种事 猫也能行
Hey, you can get a cat to do the same shit.
我一直守口如瓶
I kept my mouth shut to stuff I saw.
你们妈妈是知道的
Y-Your mom even knew that.
现在无所谓了
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter now,
你必须搬走
'cause you got to get the hell out of here, okay?
抱歉 我没什么好说的
I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry.
打包东西 赶紧走
You gotta pack your shit up and go.
我刚在阿富汗待了两天
I was in Afghanistan only 48 hours
就被炸♥弹♥袭击了头
when an IED messed up my head.
退伍军人管理局什么都不管
VA didn't do shit.
蓝妈妈把这里租给我
But Smurf gave me this place.
- 我没跟你商量 - 枪在你那
- I'm not asking, man. - You got my gun.
要杀就杀
Kill me. You kill me.
我睡过沙滩 大街 垃圾箱
I slept on the beach, on the street, behind a dumpster.
我才不回去
I ain't going back.
我不回去
I ain't going back!
把他赶走的话 他活不过一周
If we put this guy out, he's gonna be dead in a week.
但他拿枪指着我们
Okay, but he put a 12-gauge on both of us.
你现在想当救世军吗
You wanna play Salvation Army now?
大事化小 戴伦 你懂这个道理吧
Shit gets complicated, Deran. You know that.
蓝妈妈收留了他 蓝妈妈不在了
Smurf took this guy in. Smurf ain't here.
他该什么办
What's he supposed to do?
听我说
Alright, listen.
打包东西 带上鸭子
Pack your shit, take your ducks and shit.
带你去找个住的地方
I think I know a place where you can stay, alright?
你在浪费你的时间
You are wasting your time.
我们已经知道杀害凯瑟琳·贝伦的凶手了
We already know who killed Catherine Belen.
孩子她爹
Baby-daddy.
巴兹·布莱克威尔
Baz Blackwell.
那为什么还不结案
So, why isn't the case closed?
因为他也死了 你有什么办法
Well, 'cause he's dead, too. What are you gonna do?
如果不是布莱克威尔干的呢
What if it wasn't Blackwell?
藏尸的人还逍遥法外
What if the guy that buried her is still walking around?
我们查过了
Uh, well, we've worked it.
我好几次看到"皮尔斯"和"查德威克"
Yeah. I keep seeing the names "Pierce" and "Chadwick."
他们在哪里
Where are they?
皮尔斯退休了 查德威克搬去了东岸
Pierce retired, Chadwick moved East.
科迪一家很有手段
The Codys tend to have that effect on people.
科迪一家
The Codys.
安德鲁 克雷格 戴伦 还有
Right. Andrew, Craig, Deran, and...
乔什亚 J 他们的侄子
Joshua... J... their nephew.
安德鲁又叫"教皇"
And Andrew goes by Pope.
- 为什么 - 谁知道呢
- Why? - Who the hell knows?
反正不是因为他上过神学院
Not because he went to seminary.
去拿科迪档案
Hey, get the Cody files.
我要看到他们的所有资料
I need to see everything you have on them.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表