剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
看一眼
Look.
你用来裹尸的床单没什么作用
That sheet you wrapped her in didn't do much.
很快被动物分解了
Animals got to her pretty fast.
我不敢给黎娜看
I'm not gonna show this to Lena,
可是只要你上了法庭 检察官会的
but the DA will once they get you on trial.
安德鲁 你忍♥心吗
Is that what you want, Andrew?
让黎娜看到这一幕
For Lena to see this?
让全天下的人知道 她妈妈是被她伯伯杀死的
And for the whole world to know that her uncle murdered her mom?
法庭审讯会毁了她一辈子
That trial will destroy her life.
你可以挽救她
But you can save her from that.
只需要你承认这一切
All you have to do is admit to what happened.
所幸我知道你愿意
Funny thing is, I think you want to.
所以才会告诉艾米 不是吗
That's why you told Amy, right?
对
Yeah.
当晚你们聚餐之后 我一路跟踪她回家
I followed her home that night you two had dinner,
我想让她知道你的真面目
because I wanted her to know who you really were.
其实她早就知道了
But she already knew.
你亲口和她透露了所有细节 安德鲁
You gave her all the details, huh, Andrew?
她不愿意告诉我
She didn't want to tell me,
是你迫使她成为了从犯
but you made her an accessory to a crime.
可她能怎么办呢
What else was she gonna do?
上法庭对她也不是好事
I don't think that trial is good for her, either.
还牵连她儿子
Or for her son.
她的清誉
Or her sobriety.
保守你的秘密对她来说是折磨
Keeping your secret would be like punishing her.
艾米让我把这个给你
Amy wanted you to have this.
她还在乎你
She still cares about you.
她知道你是迫不得已的
She knows you didn't want to do it.
知道你不愿意再三伤害你爱的人
She knows you don't want to keep hurting the people you love.
你知道救赎之路
You know the path to redemption.
这是唯一的出路
There's only one way.
认罪
Confess.
情况如何
How'd it go?
还行
It went.
谢谢你 肯德拉
Thank you, Kendra.
给你的
Here you go.
- 谢谢 - 晚安
- Thank you. - Have a good night.
你也是
You, too.
认真的吗
Really?
- 什么 - 你打的什么算盘
- What? - What was the deal?
毁了他有双倍快♥感♥吗
Double if you screw him?
我是在弥补你给他留下的伤疤
I'm trying to fix what you broke, baby.
是你害他烦燥不安
You got him all worked up.
我还能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
这不是他想要的
That is not what he needs.
所以他要什么呢
Okay. What does he need, little girl?
摆脱你和你的摧残 蓝妈妈
To be away from you and your bullshit, Smurf.
真的吗
Is that right?
你也应该给他买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You know, you should buy him a house, too.
你说呢
What?
重点不是安德鲁
This isn't about Andrew.
重点还是巴兹
This is about Baz. Again.
这么说吧
You know...
他没办法留下来
he might still be here
都怪你们太肆无忌惮了
if you two hadn't been so reckless.
戴伦·科迪
Deran Cody.
- 有事吗 - 我是路易丝·汤普森警探
- Yeah? - Yeah, I'm Detective Louise Thompson.
瑞县悬案组的
Riverside County Cold Case.
所以是你来负责这摊子破事咯
So, you're responsible for all this bullshit?
破事
Bullshit?
对我委托人的讯问还要多久
How long until my client is finished processing?
安德鲁·科迪今晚要留下来陪我们了
Oh, Andrew Cody's gonna spend the night with us.
有什么法律依据吗
On what legal basis?
他承认杀害了凯瑟琳·贝伦
He confessed to the murder of Catherine Belen.
不可能
No, he didn't.
我要和委托人谈谈
I want to talk to my client.
不可能
No, he didn't.
你要比萨什么的吗
You want a pizza or something?
好啊
Sure.
好
All right.
是他们吗
That them?
对
Yeah.
回来了吗
They coming home?
警♥察♥说教皇认罪了
The cops say Pope confessed.
打人罪
To the assault?
谋杀罪
To the murder.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
感觉好些了吗
You feeling better?
来 坐
Come here. Sit.
你要什么 我都能给你
Anything you want, I'll get it for you.
你知道 对吗
You know that, right?
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她醒了
She's up.
因为我扫她兴生气了
Pissed I ruined her high.
能理解
Yeah, sounds about right.
她需要留院一晚
They're, uh, keeping her overnight.
观察钾指标
Something about potassium levels.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What's that?
我有几套海边公♥寓♥
I have some apartments near the Strand.
还没卖♥♥掉 都挺新的
They haven't sold yet. They're pretty new.
给你一套
I want you to move into one.
你要给我一套公♥寓♥
You're giving me an apartment?
我是给你一条出路
I'm giving you an out.
毕竟诺亚和辛迪都不会回心转意
'Cause Noah's not gonna change, and neither is Cindy.
- 我要斟酌一下 - 不用
- That's a lot to think about. - No, it's not.
你好吗
Are you okay?
因为一些家事
Just this shit with my family.
和生意有关吗
Business stuff?
我舅舅被指控杀人
My uncle's being charged with murder.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你能行吗
Are you... Are you all right?
不知道 可能会
I don't know. It could change a lot of things.
今天太倒霉了吧
What a shitty day.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我又有下一票的想法了
Got an idea for another job.
我不干了 汤米
I don't wanna do another job, Tommy.
- 我跟你说说看 - 不用 你回家吧
- Well, let me tell you what it is. - No. Go home, all right?
- 什么 - 别碰我
- What? - Hey, don't touch me!
回家
Go home!
听见了吗 结束了
All right?! It's over!
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我家不能回了
Can't stay at my place.
我能在这里过夜吗
Can I spend the night here?
当然
Of course.
"Another Place"- Loose Talk
"Anemone" - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表