剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
His half-brother.
所以呢
So?
埃迪的爸爸再婚之后搬来了加州
Eddie's father remarried and moved to California.
把亚瑟留在越南
He left Arthur in Vietnam.
亚瑟成年之后才来这边
Arthur only came over here when he was an adult,
他从来没被现在的家庭接纳过
so he's never really been considered part of the family.
我找他聊聊 可以吧
Let me talk to him. All right?
和他聊聊
Talk to him.
不用你来接我
You didn't need to pick me up.
需要有人载你回家
Hey, you needed a ride home.
你又来教堂 蓝妈妈很生气
Okay, fine. Smurf's pissed you went back.
让我来接你
Made me come get you.
你可以拒绝
You could have told her no.
别这样 安德鲁
Come on, Andrew.
这地方有什么好的
What's the big deal about this place anyway?
他们会倾听我 在乎我的想法
They listen to me, care what I think.
我也在乎 蓝妈妈也是
Hey, I care. Smurf cares.
好吧 她不怎么在乎我们的想法
Okay, fine, she doesn't really care what any of us think.
- 她在乎你 - 偶尔吧
- She cares what you think. - Sometimes.
- 你不准来了 - 为什么
- I don't want you here. - Why?
大家都喜欢你 我被冷落了
Everyone likes you. I want this to be my thing.
行
Cool.
反正我也不想来教堂晃悠
I don't really wanna be around any of this church shit anyway.
只是不想让蓝妈妈接着念叨罢了
I was just trying to do something to get Smurf off my ass.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我给朱莉亚一台电脑
I gave Julia one of the computers.
想做点什么事帮她解忧
I was just doing something nice for her, you know?
她太想学校了
She really misses school.
走吧
Hey, come on.
回家 喝酒 游泳
Let's go home, get some beers, take a swim.
- 你想怎样 - 搞什么
- What's that about? - What's up, man?
让我滑
Just let me skate!
小痞子觉得自己占领地盘了
Oh. Punks already think they own the place.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
干什么 你是硬骨头吗
Do what? You're real hard now, huh?
起来
Get up! Get up!
- 搞什么 - 你给我出去
- What the hell, man?! - You get the hell out of here.
我做什么了 我没错啊
What?! What did I do? I didn't do anything.
- 有没有搞错 - 是你的问题
- What's your problem? - That was your fault.
胡说 他们起头的
Bullshit. They were the ones that started it.
- 他们不尊重你 - 别啊
- They don't respect you. - Oh, come on, man.
你要我怎么办 他们有三个人
What do you want me to do? There's three of them.
这不是拳击赛 没有裁判
This is not a boxing match. There's no referee.
要么拿滑板扇他们 要么给我出去
You pick up the board and swing it, or you get out.
出去
Get out!
- 你想干嘛 - 嘿
- What? What do you want? - Hey.
想挨揍吗
You want some?!
- 哟 - 别生气
- Yo. - Bro, chill.
- 没事了 - 嗯
- We're good. - Yeah.
两个洗手间都是原装的瓷砖
It's got original tile in both bathrooms, too.
听着不错
Yeah, sounds sweet, man.
你有没有告诉他 要先脱鞋
Yeah, you tell him about the part where he has to take his shoes off
才能进去
before he walks inside?
全屋铺了百年橡木地板
Got 100-year-old oak flooring throughout.
我自己整修的
I refinished them myself, so...
听着是不错 但我不确定要不要搬
Hey, man, that sounds good and all. I'm just not sure I wanna move.
他在海边有房♥子
He has a house on the beach.
有美色 有诱惑
Lot of eye candy. Lot of temptation.
- 很难做出改变 - 是
- Feels hard to make that change. - Yeah. Okay.
- 我的房♥子等不了太久 - 是的
- But she won't wait forever, bro. - Nope.
老剁我今天运气不好
Not a good day for ol' Chop.
你这名字有什么由来吗
So, how'd you get that name, anyway?
他不喜欢看到别人对他竖中指
Chop doesn't appreciate people flipping him off.
- 苍天哟 - 有事吗
- Jesus Christ. - What's up?
我去了健身房♥
I went to the gym,
- 员工说你在这里 - 你哪位
- and they said you were here. - Who are you?
我是他弟弟
I'm his brother.
他是戴伦
Yeah, that's Deran.
你好
What's up, man?
有听说过你 我是文斯
I heard a lot about you. I'm Vince.
能去外边聊聊吗
Can we talk? Outside?
帮我发牌
Just deal me out.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you even doing here, man?
你说要去健身房♥的
Said you were gonna be at the gym.
- 开玩笑吗 - 我们在制定行动计划
- Are you kidding me? - We're planning a job,
你却跟不知底细的摩托车友打牌
and you're playing cards with a bunch of random biker dudes
还瞒着我们
we don't even know.
不知底细
Random?
文斯是我的资助人 有他罩我
Vince is my sponsor. He's been looking out for me.
- 他罩着你 - 嗯
- Oh, he's looking out for you? Okay. - Yeah.
- 可能是警♥察♥ - 他不是
- Could be a cop. - But he's not a cop.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我不像你那么马虎 戴伦
Because I'm not sloppy like you, Deran.
你来干什么
The hell are you even doing here, huh?
- 和你聊聊 - 聊聊
- I just wanted to talk to you. - You wanna talk?
- 对 - 说吧
- Yeah. - All right. Well, talk.
你不接电♥话♥
You're not picking up your phone.
家庭会议一走了之
You're leaving family meetings.
行为失常
You're acting all different.
我已经不认识你了
I don't even recognize you anymore, man.
有问题吗 我们开始新的一局了
Everything okay? We're about to start a new hand.
我们没事
Yeah, man, we're fine.
愿意的话 你也可以一起玩
Hey, man, you're welcome to play if you want.
不了
Nah.
戴伦要走了
Deran was just leaving.
嘿 亚瑟
Hey, Arthur.
我说过不想再见到你了
I told you I never wanted to see you again.
我知道
I know.
你要怎样
What do you want?
抢劫你弟弟
I wanna rip off your brother.
要我帮忙
And you want my help?
是
Yes.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
因为他欺负你
'Cause he treats you like shit.
活都是你做
You do all the work,
他当众奚落你
and he ridicules you in front of other people.
那种人不值得忠诚和尊敬
A guy like that doesn't deserve loyalty or respect,
你心里清楚
and you know that.
所以才会同意买♥♥入切割过的钻石
That's why you let the chopped stones go by.
你想搞他
You wanted to hurt him.
你懂什么 我们是合作伙伴
You don't know anything. We're partners.
- 这是家族企业 - 伙伴
- It's a family business. - Partners?
你看看♥房♥♥子
Look at that house.
你住在这里
You're living here,
而埃迪住在拉古纳沙滩的豪♥宅♥里
while Eddie's living in that big house in Laguna Beach,
你觉得他是你的伙伴吗
and you think you're partners?
想好要为自己而活 再给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're ready to start looking out for yourself.
为什么叫我们 蓝妈妈
Why are we here, Smurf?
因为是时候
Because it's time
你们成大
that you all grew up
专注于有意义的事了
and focused on what really matters.
这个家
This family.
我有下一票活儿的线索 我需要大家出力
I've got a lead on a job, and I want all of us to do it.
安德鲁还在考察期
Andrew's still on probation.
没关系 不会害他被抓的
Doesn't matter, 'cause we're not gonna get caught, right?
事成之后 每人能分到一千
There's 1,000 bucks in it for each one of you.
什么活儿
What is it?
房♥子
A house.
谁的
Whose house?
上帝的
God's house.
教区长的家
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表