剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
哇哦
Wow.
我觉得是早晚的事
I guess it was bound to happen, right?
教皇那张脸或许是
I mean, Pope's face is probably the last thing
众多惨死鬼生前最后的画面了
more than a few unlucky people saw.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
教皇和老巴的关系很好 教皇在乎老巴
Pope and Baz were tight. Pope cared about Baz.
他在乎凯瑟
He cared about Cath.
那个
Look...
教皇有一堆的问题
Listen, Pope has a lot of issues.
爱不是其中之一
And love ain't one of them.
你们的钱打算怎么花
So, what are you gonna do about the money?
全投在教皇身上吗
Just piss it all away on Pope?
说到钱你就起劲了是吧
Oh, you'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
我真心替你着想
I-I am genuinely concerned about you.
我在乎的是你
That's what I'm concerned about, okay?
- 不是钱 - 我们打算全卖♥♥了
- Not the money. - We're selling everything.
钱平分
And splitting it evenly.
现在由J来负责
J's taking care of it all right now, so...
J 你听听
J? Listen to yourself.
J在重要关头挺身而出
J stepped up when he didn't have to.
而你人间蒸发 他抗下了这么大的担子
And you've been gone. He stepped up, man, in a big way.
我们有赚到钱
I mean, we've been... we've been earning.
统统平分了
Splitting everything evenly.
- 一切顺顺利利的 - 是
- I mean, things were going great. - Yeah.
直到发生那件事
Then, you know... that shit happened.
戴伦 你一向不听我的
Deran, you never listen to me.
这次你听我的
Listen to me this one time, okay?
醒醒
Wake up.
教皇就该坐牢 别管他
Leave Pope in jail where he belongs.
你愿意的话 把克雷格那部分给他
Give Craig his share if you feel like you have to.
没关系
That's fine.
千万别给J一分一毫
But do not give a goddamn dime to J, okay?
那小子不配 根本不配
The kid doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve shit.
来吧
Come on.
过来
Here.
巴兹
Baz!
别浪费时间 我们能走了吗
It's a waste of time. Can we just go?
闭嘴 过来
Shut up. Come on.
我说跟过来
I said come on!
巴兹
Baz!
- 朱莉亚 卫生间在哪 - 什么鬼
- Julia, where's the bathroom? - What the hell?
你怎么不告诉我你要过来
Hey, why... why didn't you tell me you were coming over?
走吧 快走
Let's go. Come on.
天啊 朱莉亚
Jesus, Julia.
我和她是在沙滩认识的
Look, I met her on the beach.
- 邀她来喝个酒 - 拜
- We came in to have a beer. - Bye.
成熟点 朱莉亚
Oh, come on. Grow up, Julia.
我们没有说要专情吧
We never had some exclusive thing here.
你♥他♥妈♥
God damn it!
我忍♥你最后一巴掌
That's the last free shot...
你打算干嘛 打我吗
What are you gonna do? Hit me?
来啊 打啊
Go on! Hit me!
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son, right?
戴伦 克雷格 走了 快
Deran, Craig, let's go. Now!
两分钟
Two minutes.
- 怎么了 - 我不是奇葩
- What's the matter? - I'm not a weirdo.
- 什么 - 我不是奇葩
- What, man? - I-I'm not a weirdo.
你说我是奇葩
You said I was being a weirdo,
给凯瑟留了花 可我不是奇葩
leaving flowers for Cath, and I am not a weirdo.
天啊 非要现在争这个吗
Jesus, you want to do this right now, man? Okay.
凯瑟是我的
Cath is mine.
她是我孩子的母亲 明白吗
She's the mother of my kid, you understand?
我和她之间的任何事
What I do or what I don't do with her
跟你没有一毛钱关系
is none of your God damn business.
她和黎娜值得更好的
She deserves better and so does Lena,
你要是不什么事情都忙着插一脚
and you would see that if you weren't so busy
你们的关系也不至于变成这样
trying to put your dick in anything that'll hold still!
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
你要我再说一次吗 她值得更好的
You want me to say it again? She deserves better.
给过你机会了 她选择了我
You had your chance with her, and she chose me.
还没明白吗
What does that tell you?
她怕你 真的
You scare her. Yeah. You do.
很多人都怕你 可是
You scare a lot of people, but you know what?
我不怕
You don't scare me.
这件事以后再说
We're gonna talk about this later.
- 准备好了吗 - 时刻准备着
- You ready? - I'm always ready.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 教皇
Come on, Pope. Come on.
妈的
God damn it.
妈的
God damn it.
妈的 快点啊 教皇
God damn it. Come on, Pope.
退后
Stay back!
操
Shit.
停下 不准动
Stay right there! Don't move!
双膝跪地
Get down on your knees!
脚踝交叉
Cross your ankles!
不许动
Don't move.
进去 快点
Get inside. Now.
怎么了
What's going on?
什么情况
What happened?
- 巴兹 - 巴兹怎么了
- Baz. - What about Baz?
我带戴伦和克雷格去参观他的新家
I took Deran and Craig to check out his new place,
撞见他和女人搞在一起
and he was there with some girl.
没错
Yeah.
哪个女人
Who was it?
沙滩上勾搭的荡♥妇♥
Some slut he met off the beach,
可能是亚利桑那州来这边度假的
probably on vacation from Arizona.
他简直是人♥渣♥
God, he's such a piece of shit.
我再也不想见到他了
I never want to see him again.
你不用丧着个脸
Don't act all bummed.
你一开始就不希望我和巴兹在一起
You never wanted me and Baz together in the first place.
巴兹就是巴兹
Baz is Baz.
总是只顾自己
He always looks out for himself,
你应该早点看透他
and you should've known that.
谢谢 让我好受很多
Thanks. That makes me feel so much better.
你是个善良的人 朱莉亚
You're a good person, Julia.
你值得遇见一个温柔待你的人
You deserve someone who's... who's gonna be nice to you,
给你买♥♥东西 给你送花
buy you stuff, bring you flowers.
巴兹不是那种人
That's not Baz.
你真好
You're awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
教皇 不要乱来
Pope, don't be a weirdo.
安德鲁
Andrew!
抱歉 朱莉亚
I'm... I'm sorry, Julia.
不要生我的气
Please... Please don't be mad at me.
安德鲁 你不要 你搞什么
Don't be... Andrew, what the hell?
- 你是我弟弟 - 求你
- You're my brother. - Please. Please.
我知道你觉得我没有毛病
I know you don't think there's something wrong with me, but...
但我有
... but there is.
拜托
Please. Please.
求你
Please. Please.
比利 我们要指望比利给我们情报
Billy? We're counting on Billy to get us something?
是
Yeah.
他在监狱里有联络人
He's got a contact at the jail.
没准能搞到我们想要的信息
Could probably get us any info we want.
你找教皇谈话了吗
You talk to Pope?
他还在禁闭室
No, he's still in lockdown.
得说服他配合
Gotta get him on board, man.
时机成熟他自然就配合了
Pope will get on board when the time comes. Yeah.
比利的联络人能搞到犯人转运的细节吗
Can Billy's guy get us details on prisoner transport?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表