剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第四季第一集
我知道是你杀了老巴
I know you killed Baz.
孩子 我觉得你又糊涂了
Baby, I think you're confused again.
只有我的妹妹会好好对待我
The only person that was nice to me was my sister.
其次就是你♥爸♥爸
Your dad was the second.
我向他保证过会照顾你
I promised him I was gonna take care of you,
- 我说到做到 - 黎娜在哪里
- and I'm gonna do that. - Where's Lena?
我把送回寄养家庭了
I gave her back to the foster family.
我需要你在家里 陪着我
I want you here, at home, with me.
那黎娜怎么办
What about Lena?
我会把她忘得一干二净
I'll forget she ever existed.
所以你不久就要去南非了吗
So, you're, uh, leaving for South Africa pretty soon, right?
钱够用吗
You good on cash?
这也太沉了吧
This is way too heavy, man.
跟别的一样用袋子包好就行
Just pack it in the bag with the rest of them.
你要是在机场里也这个神情
You walk through the airport looking like that,
会被拉去审讯的
you're gonna end up in a back room.
阿德里安·多兰
Adrian Dolan?
你倒手卖♥♥了多少钱
How much will you clear?
家具卖♥♥了六到十万
60 to 100 grand for the furniture.
毯子和瓷器卖♥♥了三万
Another $30,000 for the rugs and china.
那些人信得过吗
You trust these guys?
没有人会为了
No one's shooting anyone
家具和铜罐大打出手的
over some furniture and copper pots.
蓝妈妈不知道我们在这里
Smurf doesn't know that we're here.
你是想陷害我吗 小乔
Are you framing me, J?
小乔
J!
我现在想找几个值得信任的外人
I just need someone outside the family I can trust right now.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
你是我的首选
You're my best option.
这些是我们的资产凭证
These are the titles to our properties.
我尽量平分给你们每个人了
I tried to split everything up fairly between you.
在监狱里 我花了很多时间思考
Being in jail gave me a lot of time to think.
摩根死了
Morgan is dead.
被她转移的资产也不止一处
And she didn't only steal one of our properties.
有三处
She stole three.
你很聪明 小乔
You're smart, J.
但你会聪明到那个份上吗
Are you that smart?
我要拥有一切 蓝妈妈
I'm gonna take it all, Smurf.
所有人趴下
Everybody on the ground!
- 趴下 - 别犯傻 别逞能
- Get down, get down! - Don't be stupid. Don't be a hero.
只要照做就能活着离开这
Do as you're told, you'll leave here alive.
别瞎看
Don't look around.
手表钱包都放到袋子里来
Watches and wallets in the bag.
- 你的钱包呢 - 趴着
- Where's your wallet? - Stay down.
手表钱包都放到袋子里来
Wallets and watches in the bag!
你 起来
You, get up.
起来 卢佩
Up. Okay, Lupe.
我需要你把抽屉里的东西都装进来 听到了吗
I'm gonna need you to empty the drawers for me, okay?
钱包放进来
Wallets in the bag!
全部装进来
Empty those drawers.
很好
There you go.
别乱看
Don't look around.
慢慢地 卢佩
Slowly. Steady, Lupe.
做得很好
You're doing great.
大票子
Big bills.
头低下 头低下 钱包
Head down. Head down. Wallets.
只要大票子
Just the big bills.
你是经理吗
You the manager?
- 是的 - 起来
- Yes. - Get up.
快 起来
Come on. Get up.
快点
Get up.
可以了 趴下吧
That's good. Now you get down, okay?
- 打开金库 - 不行
- Open the cage. - I can't open it.
闭嘴 叫你开就开
Shut up! Open the cage.
麻利点
Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
枪
Gun!
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
动起来 动起来
Move, move, move, move.
- 可以了 - 快上来
- All right, all right. - Let's go. Let's go.
蓝妈妈 上车
Smurf, get in.
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
好了 都齐了 开车吧
All right, everybody. Let's go! Let's go!
手抬起来 "教皇"
Put your hands up, Pope!
上啊 皇仔
Let's go, Popey!
撑住 打他
Suck it up! Let's go!
加油 打回去
Let's go! Let's go! Get back!
加油 "教皇"
Come on, Pope!
就是干 别怂
Come on, man! Don't be a pussy! Let's go!
- 推他 - 摩托车到位了
- Keep pushing. - Bikes are in place.
好
Good.
他妈的
God damn it.
你的儿子真是不什么时候收手
Your kid don't know when to quit.
他会的
He'll quit...
等他赢了的时候
when he wins.
要是他赢不了呢
And what if he doesn't win?
没错 皇仔 就是这样
Yeah, Popey! That's it!
再来 再来
Keep going! Keep going!
皇仔 格挡 格挡
Popey, hands up! Hands up!
冲啊
Let's go!
加油 "教皇"
Come on, Pope!
干掉他
Get him!
上啊 皇仔
Let's go, Popey! Whoo!
他挺厉害的
He looks good.
对
Yeah.
所以他为什么老是输
So, why does he keep losing?
大家想象一下投掷硬币
Consider a coin toss.
从统计数据来看 每次都有50%的概率
Each toss has statistically independent 50% odds
正面朝上
of getting heads.
不论你投多少次 概率都是不变的
This never changes, regardless of how many tosses you get.
而投机者 十次之后就觉得
The gambler, however... he sees 10 chances
有很高的赔率
as increasingly good odds
最终就会选择背面
that he will eventually achieve tails.
但无论投掷多少次硬币
But no matter how many times you flip the coin,
概率是恒定的
the odds never change.
不论有多少次正面朝上
No matter how many times he achieves heads,
也无法确保下次是背面
he's never due tails.
好了
All right.
我们看下一页
Let's take a look at our next slide.
贝叶斯法则
This is Bayes' Theorem.
你们应该都看到了
And, uh, I'm sure you have all taken a look at this...
休息的时候应该看过
I hope you did... over the break.
乔什 等等
Josh! Wait up!
你有听懂吗
Did you understand any of that?
应该吧
Uh, yeah. I think so.
我高中的时候数学还挺好的
God, I was good at math in high school,
但这个课无聊到了新的境界
but this is, like, next-level boring.
这些人你都见过吗
Oh, have you met everybody?
这几个是莱利 杰克逊还有本吉
This is, uh, Riley, Jackson, and Benji.
- 嘿 - 你们好
- Hey. - How's it going?
- 你好 - 这是乔什
- What's up? - This is Josh.
他很聪明 但是很闷
He's smart, and he hates fun.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我... 我不闷啊
I... I don't hate fun.
他们想加入学习小组
So, um, these guys want in on the study group.
好啊 你们都有库珀的课吗
Sure. You all have Cooper?
- 是的 - 是的 真是受够他了
- Yeah. - Yeah. He's been kicking my ass.
我爸爸说会给我买♥♥一辆宝马M3
My dad told me he'd buy me an M3
如果我 "证明有认真在做作业"
if I "demonstrate a commitment to schoolwork."
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表