剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 他是我儿子 - 看得出
- This is my kid. - I can see it.
诶呀
Oh, boy.
习惯了
Bad habit right there.
聊聊吧
So, how's things, man?
我挺好的
I've been great, man.
戒毒已经
I, uh, been dope-free for...
大概十一个月了
11 months now, I think.
虽然还是抽大♥麻♥ 但这叫加州式戒断
I mean, I still smoke weed, but they call it, uh, California sober.
这个是治脸伤的药
These are for my face.
你很疲惫啊
You look tired.
最近没怎么睡
Yeah, I haven't really been sleeping too much.
为什么 有事吗
Why? What's up?
我知道你大老远找我过来
All right, I know you didn't call me down here
不是单纯因为想我
because you missed me, all right?
不是
Nope.
我
I, uh...
我有件事要你帮忙
I need... I need you to, uh, help me out with something.
哟 我这辈子都没想到
Boy, never thought I'd hear those words
你能出说这句话
coming out of your mouth, ever.
可以啊
Okay. Cool. All right.
什么活儿
What's the job?
不是活儿
It's not a job.
你
You, uh...
你在圣迭戈蹲过号♥子吧
You spent time in lockdown in San Diego, right?
两次
Yeah. Twice.
算不上最差 但也不想再进去一趟了
Ain't the worst, but it's not anyplace I want to get back to.
- 怎么了 - 里面有认识的人吗
- Why? - Do you know anybody inside?
警卫 管理人员之类的
You know, any guards, staff, anybody like that?
我大概还认识几个人
Yeah, I mean, I probably still know a couple guys in there.
我需要资料
Okay. I need some information.
我需要 建筑设计图 文件
I just need, you know, blueprints, files,
档案 任何能查到的东西
records, anything I can get my hands on, really.
这我倒是能帮得上忙
Yeah, I could probably help with something like that.
五千
Okay. Five grand.
行吧
All right, fair enough.
可是牢里面没什么值钱东西可偷的
There's not a lot to steal in county lockup, though.
里面有没有熟人
Do... Do you know anybody inside or not?
应该有能说得上话的人
Yeah. I think I know somebody I can talk to.
那就好
Okay. Great.
- 好好吃你的煎饼 - 真的吗
- Enjoy your pancakes. - Really?
自己来找我
Yeah, you know where to find me.
那些是什么
What're those?
各个大学寄来的信
Letters from colleges.
希望我申请
They want me to apply.
考试机构把我的SAT分数发出去了
The testing company sent them my SAT scores.
你要申请吗
Are you gonna do it?
不好说
I don't know.
反正没损失
Can't hurt, though, right?
当学霸的感觉很爽吧
Must be nice being smart.
得了吧 你也很聪明
Shut up. You are smart.
聪明到知道不该揩蓝妈妈的油水
Smart enough to know not to steal from Smurf.
蓝妈妈因为偷钱的事要教育我吗
Smurf's gonna lecture me about stealing?
那敢情好啊
That should be good.
不是一♥码♥事
It's different and you know it.
我不担心
Well, I'm not worried.
你偷钱是为了攒学费吗
Is that what you need the money for? College?
我要存钱逃离这里
I need it to get out of here.
可能是去上学 也可能是别的目的
Maybe college, maybe something else,
不论如何 我逃定了
but either way, I'm out.
你呢
What about you?
我吗
What about me?
你打算一辈子待着这里
What, you gonna stay here forever
让蓝妈妈支配你的一生吗
and let Smurf keep running your life?
你知道她有这打算
'Cause you know she will.
二位是想等心理价位
Are you two looking to hold out for a certain number,
还是想尽快转手
or are you more interested in a quick sale?
尽快转手 越快越好
No. Quick sale. Soon as possible.
房♥贷已经结清
It's all paid off.
在我们家名下已经一段时间了
It's been in the family for a while now.
猴急的卖♥♥家
Motivated sellers.
就喜欢这样的
Love it.
你觉得大概能卖♥♥多少钱
So, how much do you think we can get for it?
小♥户♥♥型♥的话
Well, look, it's a small place.
我要看看过往的成交价 做房♥屋检测
Uh, I'll have to check comps, get the inspection,
但鉴于离海这么近
but with the proximity to the ocean,
海岸 海景
the strand, the view,
我觉得一百万出头吧
I'm thinking just north of a million.
到顶了吗
No more?
房♥产市场的真实情况是
Well, the reality is in this market,
想要快速成交的话 房♥东可能得
a quick buy is gonna go to a seller
把出租式公♥寓♥拆了 改成产权式公♥寓♥
who is gonna knock it down and put up some condos.
产权式公♥寓♥
Condos?
你们不是想尽快转手吗
You indicated that you were interested in a quick sale.
是的
We are.
我和纽波特海滩开♥发♥商有合作
I've been working with a Newport Beach developer.
好说话 现金结款 办事麻利
Nice guy, all cash deals, and moves quick.
他应该喜欢这里
I think he'll love this place.
- 可以 - 好
- Okay, sounds good. - Great.
我们会安排房♥屋检测
So, we'll schedule an inspection,
聘请产权公♥司♥ 查查是不是凶宅
engage a title company, do death disclosure.
什么
Wait, what?
加州要求公示
Uh, California requires you to disclose
房♥屋是不是发生过命案
any deaths on the property.
这里死过人吗
Has anyone died here?
一般来说没什么问题 除非是暴♥力♥命案
It's usually not a problem unless it's something violent,
但有的买♥♥家很挑剔
but buyers can be particular.
你不是说会拆了重建吗
But I thought you just said they were gonna get it torn down.
规矩不是我定的 我只负责销♥售♥
Mm, I don't make the rules. I just make the sales.
没死过人吧
So, no deaths, right?
没有
No.
这辆车真臭
Man, this car reeks.
你在偷车之前
There's gotta be a way to tell if a car smells like shit
总该能闻到这股恶臭吧
before you steal it.
你看见了吗 现在12:45
Okay. You see that? It's quarter to one.
午休时间这些人还拼命忙业务
These people are still doing business on their lunch breaks.
再过五分钟就要清场了
Five minutes, it's gonna clear out.
可能有六辆车 四辆是员工的
Maybe six cars, four of them employees'.
是他去吃午饭的时间吗
Is that when he takes his lunch?
没错
Yeah.
规定是半小时休息 他总是要休息45分钟
They probably give him a half hour. He always takes 45.
他会开车去别的地方
He gets in his car and he drives off somewhere.
可能是回家吃饭或者去别的地方
Maybe home for lunch, maybe somewhere else.
管他呢 反正他不会在
I don't care. Either way, he's gone.
可能要去见女朋友
Maybe he's got a girlfriend he goes and sees.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
有件事情我要问清楚
Look, we gotta talk about something, okay?
你又在凯瑟的车上放花了吗
Did you leave flowers in Cath's car again?
别装没听见
You heard me.
- 是啊 怎么了- 为什么
- Yeah. So? - Why?
- 这是出于好意 - 是我的话没问题
- It's a nice thing to do for somebody. - Yeah, for me,
因为她是我女朋友
because, you know, she's my girlfriend.
我跟她生了孩子 换做是你就很奇怪
I got a kid with her. When you do it, it's weird.
你上次给她送花是什么时候了
When was the last time you gave her flowers?
老天爷
Jesus Christ, man.
我们不是说好了吗
We talked about this.
- 我看不惯 - 好的
- I don't like it. Okay? - Okay.
凯瑟也不喜欢
Cath doesn't like it, either.
会让她感到不适
It makes her feel uncomfortable.
- 是她亲口说的吗 - 她没必要告诉我
- Did she tell you that? - No, she doesn't have to tell me that.
下次别这样了
Don't do it again.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表