剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And money's gonna make it safer?
起码我的时间能有回报
No, it would make it worth my time.
你为什么想搞他
Why do you even want this dude?
不用你操心
Don't worry about it.
我得知道你的目的
I sh... I should get to know what you're doing.
我只是为了让你可以不用坐牢
What I'm doing is keeping you out of jail.
不客气
You're welcome.
要是我向你上司检举你呢
What if I talk to your boss?
真的
Really?
你听着 你个臭小子已经在缓刑期了
Listen, you little shithead, you were already on probation,
你竟然傻到敢兜售维柯丁
and then you were dumb enough to go selling Vicodins...
待着
Stay here.
一周一百就行了
I mean, just like a hundred a week.
你又不是付不起
You can afford that.
不想坐牢的话
You want to stay out of jail?
乖乖听我的吩咐
So do what I tell you until I'm done with you.
钱的事就别做梦了
And you're not getting any goddamn money.
操
Shit.
快来
Come on.
妈的 那人下手真狠
Ohh. Jesus Christ, that guy could hit.
幸好你以前没有案底
Yeah, well, it's a good thing you've never been arrested,
你流了好多血在那
'cause you left quite a bit of blood back there.
躺到桌子上
Get up on the table.
要是我之后被逮捕了呢
What if I get arrested later?
会被匹配到吗
Can they match me to it?
千万别被抓了
Don't get arrested.
- 把裤子卷起来 - 等一下
- Pull up your pants leg. - Wait.
给我看看我抢来的那箱东西
Let me see the box I grabbed.
毕竟他拼死拼活的
There's no way that guy would've fought so hard
不可能是不值钱的东西吧
if it's not something valuable, right?
看看咯
Let's see.
什么
What?
退货地址是牙科实验室
The return address is a dental lab.
是挺贵的
I mean, they are pretty expensive.
不是每个箱子都装满宝藏的 汤米
Yeah, not every box is full of treasure, Tommy.
伤口很大
That's a big one.
操
Oh, shit.
记住 懂行的人告诉你该做什么
Remember, when people who know what they're doing
你得好好听 没有下次了
tell you what to do, you listen. This shit won't happen.
你记得吗
You remember this?
这个给你咬
Here, you can, uh, bite down on that.
等一下 我需要笑气
Wait, wait. Let me get some of that nitrous.
不用了
Nah, you won't need that.
你得记得疼
Yeah, you want to remember the pain.
下次才不会再犯蠢
Stops you from doing something stupid again.
好的 动手吧
All right. Do it.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
她是你姐姐
She's your sister.
蓝妈妈 她不是
No, Smurf, she's not.
随你怎么解释
You can call it whatever you want,
但在这里 我们是一家人
but in this house, we're all family.
一家人不会糟蹋彼此
Family doesn't screw family.
那我走
Well, then I'll leave.
去哪
Where you gonna go?
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
你这年纪去孤儿院不合适吧
You know you're too old for the orphanage, right?
他妈的
God damn it.
- 嘿 - 天啊
- Hey. - Geez.
有麻烦吗
Trouble?
不知为什么就没完没了地响
Yeah, it just started making this grinding noise
而且一窜一窜的
and... and jerking around.
- 介意吗 - 麻烦你
- You mind? - Please.
好的 我看看
All right. Let's see.
油箱没事 但是没有传动液
Oil's okay, but there's no transmission fluid.
可能是变速箱被打漏了
Tranny's probably shot.
我可以拖到我店里 检查一下
I can take it to my shop, check it out.
你也可以叫别的拖车
Or you can call another truck.
没关系 走吧
No, let's go.
你住在附近吗
You live around here?
办完手续之后
I can have one of my guys at the shop run you home
我可以叫店里的伙计送你回家
after we do paperwork.
不了 我住在这条街上的汽车旅馆
No, I'm staying at a motel down the street.
好
Okay.
你看到他倒地的样子吗
Did you see him go down?
像是冰箱被撞翻了一样
It was like someone knocked over a fridge.
我确定他是压着那女的倒地的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he fell on her.
米丝蒂吗
Oh, yeah, Misty?
- 对 - 她可能很过瘾吧
- Yeah. - She probably liked it.
- 她过瘾吗 - 是
- She liked it? - Yeah.
哦
Yeah.
你要什么
What do you want?
我要含酒精版可乐
get me a Jack and Coke.
再来点牛肉干可以吗
Oh, and will you grab me some beef jerky?
好的
Okay.
小家伙
Heya, bud.
被你妈妈的车技吓到了吗
You get some whiplash from Mom's driving?
嘿 回来
Hey! Get... Get back here!
开车 开车
Start the car! Start the car!
你回来
Get back here!
- 快走 - 彩票吗
- Let's go! Let's go, let's go, let's go! - Lottery tickets?
给我回来
Get back here!
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么进来的
So, how'd you get in?
我让前台的女士放我进来的
I asked the lady at the front desk to let me in.
我们家的老朋友
Family friend.
你的变速器呢
How's your transmission?
报废了
Trashed.
是得定期检查传动液
You gotta check those fluids.
为什么大费周章搞了拖车
Why'd you bother with a tow truck?
想知道我住哪里 跟着我就知道了
Wanted to know where I'm staying, could just follow me.
你肯定能看得出被跟踪了
Oh, I was pretty sure you could pick up a tail, you know?
毕竟你是警♥察♥
Considering you're a cop.
你假装泰勒的妈妈
You pretended to be Taylor's mom.
是
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我的工作
Doing my job.
你还去了我家
And you were in my house.
- 是 - 我家
- Yeah. - My house!
要多少
So, how much?
- 什么 - 你要多少钱
- What? - How much do you want?
- 不要 - 放屁
- Nothing. - Bullshit.
你靠告密者获取线索
You're leaning on a snitch,
没有批准就潜入民宅
you're creeping without a warrant.
你就是为了钱
You were looking for a payoff.
寄生虫
Parasites.
你这种警♥察♥就是这样
That's what cops like you are.
但我不养活寄生虫
But I don't feed parasites,
只要给了一点血
because you give them a little blood,
它们不继续吸血就不罢休
and they just keep on sucking.
对付寄生虫只有一个办法
No, no, no, the only way to deal with parasites,
捏死它们
you squeeze the life out of them!
捏死
You just squeeze it.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
谁杀了凯瑟琳·贝伦
Who killed Catherine Belen?
你
You?
老巴
Baz?
你母亲
Your mother?
你想杀我吗
You want to kill me?
我已经把记录上传了
I've already uploaded my notes.
警♥察♥会来抓你的
They'll come right after you.
安德鲁 想杀我吗 动手啊
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表