剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
所以必须来这里调查安德鲁
so she must be here to look into Andrew.
- 她不是罪案组的 - 现在不是了
- So, she's not even homicide? - Not anymore.
去年有线人在办案过程中被她害死
She got a CI killed working a case last year.
天哪
Jesus.
如果她对安德鲁有出格行为
If she crosses a line with Andrew,
我们可以申诉
we can establish a pattern.
她已经做了出格的事
Well, she already has crossed a line.
她跟踪他
I mean, she's been tailing him.
是吗
Really?
她闯进我家里
She, uh... She broke into the house.
闯进家里是什么意思
What do you mean she broke into the house?
她是怎么进来的
How'd she get into the house?
有带走什么吗
Did she take anything?
应该没有
I don't think she took anything.
我们可以利用这些情况
Well, we can use all of this.
如果她没有搜查令就擅闯
If she was in here without a warrant,
光凭这一点就可以推♥翻♥可能的指控
we can get any possible case thrown out on that alone.
只可惜
Unfortunately,
安德鲁现在面临的指控不只这一项
that's not the only charge that Andrew's facing right now.
还有什么指控
Okay. What's the other charge?
我查到 因故意伤害 欧市警方将会下发
I discovered that Oceanside PD is gonna be issuing a warrant
对安德鲁的逮捕令
for Andrew's arrest for assault.
受害人是泰勒·克莱
The victim is someone named Taylor Cline.
- 耳熟吗 - 是的
- Does that sound familiar? - Yes.
滑板公园那个小子
The kid from the skate park.
是那警♥察♥安插的
She put him there, the cop.
这个跟之前的谋杀案有什么关系
Wait, what's that got to do with an old murder case?
可能是她没有足够证据指控谋杀
She probably doesn't have enough for a homicide charge,
所以说服欧市本地人对此进行支撑
so she convinced someone from Oceanside to prop this up.
既然现在我们已经知道她的调查行动
Now that we're aware of her investigation,
她大概会猜到安德鲁有逃跑的计划
she probably assumes that Andrew may run,
所以我们需要去警局 接受审讯
so we'll need to go down and get you processed.
应该可以保释
You should be able to get bail,
但之前留的案底可能会让这次不好解决
but the previous felony conviction may complicate things.
你说让他主动去警♥察♥局自首吗
He's just gonna walk down there and turn himself in?
去警局主动配合调查 对我们更有利
It'll look better for us if we go to the station, cooperate.
你们能凑多少保释金
How much can you raise for bail?
足够多
Enough.
50万 100万
Half a million? A million?
故意伤人要怎么多吗
For an assault charge?
他是定过罪的银行劫匪
Convicted bank robber.
我们付得起
We got it.
我们付得起
We got it.
我们陪他一起去
All right. Well, we'll all go with him.
只能有一个
Only one of you.
全部一起去的话更说不清
All of you will make this a much bigger story.
好吧 我陪他去
Okay. I'll go with him.
你能把我托起来吗 你看着挺壮的
You think you could pick me up? You look strong.
我们玩"谁是胆小鬼"的游戏吧
Ooh, we should play chicken.
曼迪 快来
Mandy, come on.
胆小鬼
Chicken?
你有玩过吗
Yeah, you ever played?
教皇算哪门子名字
What kind of name is Pope, anyway?
教皇 我还以为是浆糊呢
Pope? I thought it was Pulp.
宝贝 能不能过来帮我把点心装盘
Hey, baby, wanna come and help me put some snacks together?
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye! - Bye!
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
你最喜欢她们里的谁
Which one of them do you like best?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你想要哪一个
Which one do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
- 我没害怕 - 好吧
- I'm not. - Okay.
那就继续啊
Well, go on, then, baby.
大胆出手
Take what you want.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
泳池清洁工有多久没来了
When was the last time the pool cleaner came?
不清楚
I don't know.
长水藻了
There's algae.
你记不记得克雷格和蓝妈妈怄气
You remember when Craig took a shit in the pool
在泳池里大便
'cause he was mad at Smurf?
记得
Yeah.
就算把整个泳池的水全换了一遍
You wouldn't swim in it for like six months,
你都有半年时间不愿意游泳
even after they drained it.
脏死了
It was filthy, man.
的确是有点吧
I don't know, I guess this is kinda like that.
泳池里的屎
You know? Shit in the pool.
处理好之后 假装没发生过就好
Just gotta deal with it and pretend it never happened.
事实就是发生了
It did happen.
你是替我们动手的 你也清楚
You did it for us. You know that, right?
为了保护大家
To protect us.
你一直都保护大家
You always have.
记不记得蓝妈妈...
Remember how Smurf used to
给我们做的肋排
make all of those ribs for us?
每次行动取得成功
After a job, you know, when we did good?
堆成山的肋排和凉拌菜丝
Piles of ribs and coleslaw.
老巴永远负责烤
Baz always had to be in charge of the grill, you know?
多好的回忆啊
That was good, man.
走了
Come on.
做个了断
Let's get this shit over with, yeah?
怎么了
What?
有问题吗
What's wrong?
不知道
I-I don't... know.
没事的
It's okay.
我教你
I'll show you.
我去告诉他们我们到了
I'll let them know we're here.
我陪安德鲁·科迪一起来的
I'm here with Andrew Cody.
别在意这些混♥蛋♥
Don't worry about these assholes.
科迪先生 我是哈钦斯警探
Mr. Cody. I'm Detective Hutchins.
你因为故意伤人被捕了
You're under arrest for assault.
双手抱头
Put your hands behind your head.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
他知道
He's aware of that.
她得说完整套米兰达警告
She has to finish the Miranda.
她知道眼前这一幕是在浪费纳税人的钱
She knows I'm watching this entire waste of the taxpayers' money.
如果你付不起律师费的话
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们可以给你请一位
one will be provided for you.
- 了解清楚了吗 - 是
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
我知道
I know.
但建议你先听我把话说完
But I suggest you hear me out first
- 再叫律师进来 - 我不听
- before your attorney comes in... - I'm not listening.
现在的事情不是你我能控制的
... and there's things you and I won't be able to control.
我偏不听
I won't listen to you.
想想黎娜的处境
Like what happens to Lena.
我是为她才来的
She's why I'm here, you know?
我和她聊过
'Cause we talked.
多漂亮的小姑娘啊
Such a beautiful girl.
那么脆弱
So fragile.
碰到这种事 也难怪会这样
But that's understandable considering what happened.
黎娜和我讲了
Yeah, Lena had an interesting story
她妈妈生前最后一晚发生的事
about the last night she saw her mom alive.
她说记得你大半夜开车
She said she remembers you driving in the middle of the night
横穿荒野
through the desert.
没错
Yeah.
黎娜都记得
Lena remembers that.
这是尸体挖掘现场
This is how we found her mother.
抬头 看一眼
Go on. Look.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表