剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
还行
Hanging in there.
克雷格和戴伦找到了新的地方
Craig and Deran found a new spot.
很不错 需要的东西都有
It's nice. It's gonna have everything they need.
好
Right.
这几张我没见过
I've never seen these before.
有一张你和我妈妈的合照挺不错的
There's a good one in there of you and my mom.
就这张 看后面
That's the one. Look on the back.
保持联络 懂了吗
So, you're gonna keep us posted, okay?
好
Yeah.
保护自己
Stay safe, man.
我们结束了
We're done here.
我能留一张照片吗
Can I keep one of those pictures?
我和朱莉亚的合照
The one of me and Julia.
没问题
It's fine.
回见
See you soon.
你今天兴致不高啊 怎么回事
You didn't catch shit, man. What's going on?
我要去印尼
I'm going to Indo.
以后有的是机会冲浪
I won't be missing out on any waves.
是哦
Yeah.
会去找他吗
You gonna call him?
- 谁 - 你心里清楚
- Who? - You know who.
不好说 我怕他不愿意见我
I don't know. I doubt he'd want to see me.
那你想怎么办
So? What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
你最幸福的时光
The happiest I ever saw you
是和阿德里安同居的那个时候
was when you and Adrian moved in together.
去找他吧
You should find him.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
要喝什么
You want something to drink?
有可乐 啤酒
I got Cokes, beer.
啤酒吧
Uh, yeah, beer would be good.
你的嘴唇好些了
Your lip looks better.
我只能说 你下手挺狠的
Yeah, you got hands. I'll give you that.
蓝妈妈把我赶出家门了
Smurf kicked me out.
没收了我的车钥匙 钱 什么都没了
She took my car keys, my money, all of it.
我甚至连衣服都没有 我的衣服啊
I don't even have my clothes, and they're my clothes!
老天作证 她就是个疯子 巴兹
I swear to God, she's a psycho, Baz.
虽然我们都知道
I-I mean, we all knew she was crazy,
但你真该亲眼看看
but you should have seen her.
安德鲁 他坐视不管
And Andrew, he... he... he... he didn't even do shit.
他甚至不帮一把
He didn't even try to help. I...
- 朱莉亚 他害怕 - 废话
- He's scared, Jules. - No shit!
我也害怕啊
I'm scared, too!
我要在这里住一段时间
I need to crash here for a bit.
等我想到办法
Just... Just while I figure shit out.
不行 朱莉亚
No, Julia...
我知道 我们之间结束了
I know, it's over between us.
我不会打扰你的
But I won't interfere with your shit.
- 不行 - 什么
- No. No. No. - What?
你不能留下
You can't stay here.
为什么
Why?
蓝妈妈来过 抱歉
Smurf came by. I'm sorry.
抱歉 你认真的吗
You're sorry? Seriously?
既然她能把你赶出门
Look, if she kicked you out,
那她会怎么对我呢
imagine what she's gonna do to me.
巴兹 我无处可去了
Baz, I don't have anywhere else to go.
你得走了 朱莉亚
You gotta leave, Julia.
巴兹
Baz.
现在这样是你自找的
Look, you brought this on yourself.
- 你偷她的钱 - 我是为了教皇
- You stole from her. I mean... - No, I was trying to help Pope.
你是为了你自己
No, you were trying to help you.
安德鲁 不能和她在一起
Andrew... he can't... he can't stay there with her.
她恶化了他的精神状态 并以此为乐
She's making him worse, and she likes him like that.
你知道的
You know that.
教皇可以让我照顾
Look, I can look after Pope.
现在你该走了
You got to go now.
求你了 别这样
Please, please, please, don't do this.
我需要你
I need you. I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
钱你拿着
Take some cash, okay?
你个垃圾
Oh, you piece of shit.
- 拿着 - 滚开
- No, take it. - Get off.
你个没用的垃圾
You worthless piece of shit.
是我瞎了眼
I loved you.
有西南涌浪海域
Come on. Point with a nice southwest swell.
你不留恋吗
You're not gonna miss that shit?
老弟 自打我穿尿布开始 我就在那冲浪了
Bro, I have been surfing that point since I was in diapers.
想尝试新的体验
I'm looking forward to surfing new shit, man.
败家的疯子
你们有没有看见是谁干的
You guys see who did this?
没啊 糟心吧
Nah, man. Sucks, huh?
是
Yeah.
不好清理
Yeah, that shit's gonna be hard to get off.
你肯定有办法清理的
I'm sure you got something to take it off.
哪来的回哪去 拉荷亚 是吧
Back where you live? La Jolla, am I right?
你们等着冲浪吗
You guys were on the lineup, yeah?
是啊 刚冲了几个浪
I was. Caught a few good ones
就被我眼前的长毛怪给阴了
until Chewbacca over here snaked me.
以后不能一起干架 可惜了
Now, that's the shit I am gonna miss.
认同
Yeah, me too.
午餐给你打包了 多加了牛油果
Al Carbón, extra avocado.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我想你了
I missed you.
我上班呢 别这样
I'm at work. Stop
他们打算怎样 开除你吗
What are they gonna do? Fire you?
我以为午饭要去吃披萨
I thought we were gonna go to Sal's for lunch.
不行 我要去保龄球馆
I can't... I've got to go to the bowling alley
给新的老板介绍一下
and show the new owners around.
我们走之前 有件事需要你帮个忙
There is something I need your help with before we can go.
信托文件有个地方需要更改
It's the, uh... it's just an update to the trust document.
增加了一个新文件 不麻烦的
There's a new file on there. It's no big deal.
我把一个条款给改了
I just changed one thing on one page of each of them.
什么
What?
原本是授予我暂时管理
It's the sentence that gave me temporary authority
舅舅们财产的权力
over my uncles' money.
我改成了永久管理权力
I changed it to permanent authority.
文件已经公♥证♥过了 J
It's a notarized document, J.
没有他们的同意 我不能擅自更改信托文件
I can't just change the trusts without their approval.
不合法 我会坐牢的
That's illegal. I could... I could go to jail.
我那几个舅舅都是极其危险的人物
My uncles are extremely dangerous people.
他们是罪犯 教皇是杀人犯
They're criminals. Pope is a murderer.
你是知道的
You... You know about that.
他们三个都是
All three of them are.
克雷格和戴伦也是吗
Craig and Deran?
所以我们才要离开
It's why we have to leave.
他们也想把我杀了
They want to murder me, too.
我是他们的后患
I'm just a loose end.
他们打算把钱全部私吞
And they are gonna want all the money for themselves.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
你是朱莉亚吧
You're Julia, right?
我是索普 还记得吗
I'm Thorpe. Remember?
索普
Thorpe? Uh...
我是巴兹的朋友 去过你家
I'm a friend of Baz's. I've been at your house.
还好吗
Is everything cool?
你看着不开心
You seem kind of upset.
不好
No, actually.
现在一团糟
Nothing is cool right now.
我有东西能让你好受些
I got something might help you feel better.
不了 谢谢
Um, no. But thank you.
我懂了 没事的
I get it. It's cool.
我不碰这个
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表