剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And don't ride that goddamn thing near my car!
哦 朱莉亚
Oh, Julia.
你今天留在家里
You're staying home today, baby.
负责照看克雷格和戴伦
I need you to watch Craig and Deran.
巴兹可以负责 我有计划
Baz can watch them. I have plans.
今天我有事儿让巴兹做
Baz is actually doing something for me today.
行吧
Right.
我们就只配听你吩咐了是吧
Guess that's all any of us get to do, huh.
别看书看魔怔就好
Just try not to be high all day with your face in a book, baby.
把那破玩意放好 收拾一下
Put that stupid thing away and go get cleaned up.
给你十分钟
You got 10 minutes.
我谢谢你哦
Thanks for having my back.
哎 安德鲁
Jesus, Andrew.
你♥他♥妈♥耍什么滑头呢
The hell do you think you're doin'?
- 什么意思 - 那是我的地皮
- What are you talkin' about? - I'm talkin' about my lot.
是我的 你居然瞒着我打算卖♥♥掉
My lot! You're sellin' my lot out from underneath me?!
- 不是的 教皇 - 放屁
- No. Pope... - Bullshit!
我的地皮挂在网上待售呢
It's listed! It's my lot!
- 别发火 教皇 - 你打算卖♥♥掉
- Pope, relax. - You listed my lot!
放松 放松
Relax, relax. Okay?
我只是想看看那块地能开多少价
I just wanted to see what comps we could get for the area,
了解了解行情
see what it's worth to us on the market.
仅此而已
That's all. That's all.
没有你授权 我也卖♥♥不掉啊
Look, I can't sell shit until you sign off on it first.
依旧是你的 跑不了的
All right? It's not goin' anywhere, it's yours.
- 给我撤了 - 好
- You take it down. - Fine.
- 今天搞定 - 好
- Today. - Yes.
我的妈啊
Jesus Christ, man.
我想知道你究竟有什么打算
I just wanted to see what you were doin' out there, man.
这都三个月了
I... It's been three months.
我今天想召集大伙开个会
Look, I want to text everyone for a meeting today.
了解一下大家的生意
I want to go over the businesses,
活儿 资产之类的
jobs, properties, everything.
所有事情大家开诚布公
I wanna keep everything out in the open.
给我撤掉
Take the listing down.
把车挪开
Move your truck.
- 右边一点 - 好
- To your right, to your right. - All right.
跟这个水龙头对齐
Line it up with this tap. This one.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
- 一点都不重 - 摔地上我宰了你
- It's not heavy at all. - Drop this shit, I'm gonna kill you.
- 这儿 完美 - 就这吗
- Here. Boom, perfect. - Right there?
- 对 - 我万万不敢摔了
- Yep. - I would never drop this.
- 哟 - 有事吗
- Yo. - What's up, man?
给你看看新东西
Check out this new addition.
76年闪电 你敢信吗
'76 Bolt. Believe this shit?
牛逼死了 聊聊
Great. Can we talk?
去外面
Outside?
好
Yeah.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
好
Okay.
能跟你换房♥子吗
Will you swap houses with me?
- 什么 - 能跟你换房♥子吗
- What? - Yeah, will you swap houses with me?
我那儿非常适合你住
I mean, that place is perfect for you, man.
门外就能冲浪
You got the waves outside, it's...
我家门外也有浪
Yeah, I got waves out in front of my house, too.
但 我不能住那了
Yeah, man, but I... I can't stay there.
那有源源不断的女人和白粉
All right? It's like a conveyor belt of women and coke, and...
万一我动摇了
I don't know. If I do,
就又回到以前放荡纵欲的日子了
I just feel like I'm gonna go back into the partying and...
你把窗户封起来呗
I don't know. Board up the windows.
换个门锁 不然还指望我怎么帮
Get new locks on the door. What do you want me to do?
- 我认真的 - 我也是啊
- Bro, I'm being serious. - Yeah, me too, man.
我不想从自己家搬走
I don't want to move out of my house.
算我求你
I need this.
不行
Uh, no.
谢你个屁
You know what? Thanks for nothing, man.
从来都指望不上你
It's always the same.
这不是顺路送送这种小事
You're not asking me for a ride.
我不用你帮了 没事的
I don't want to help. It's great.
你让我从自己家搬走啊
You're asking me to move out of my house.
- 吉妮·科迪 - 是的
- Janine Cody? - That's right.
- 摩根·威尔逊 - 幸会
- Morgan Wilson. - Pleasure.
你就是安德鲁吧
You must be Andrew.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
来里面
Come on back.
坐
Have a seat.
抱歉 我先挪一下
Pardon me. Let me get that out of the way.
罪名是未成年暴♥力♥袭击
So, the charge is juvenile assault and battery.
初犯一般不算大问题
Usually not a big deal for a first offense,
但发生在公家地盘上
but it was on state property,
原告又算是公务员
and it was against a state employee.
更头疼的是 当天还发生了
To complicate things, there was a burglary
校内抢劫偷窃事件
and theft at the school that day.
和安德鲁没有任何关系
Which Andrew had nothing to do with.
- 他是为了保护妹妹 - 那是的
- And he was defending his sister. - I'm sure.
水平一般的少年诉讼律师也会提这一点
But any half-decent juvenile prosecutor will bring it up.
重要的是给陪审团证明
It's important to demonstrate good-faith efforts
安德鲁的行为是出于善意
to address Andrew's behavior prior to your hearing.
我建议给安德鲁约个心理医生
I suggest making an appointment for Andrew
聊一聊
to speak to a psychiatrist.
安德鲁你去外面等吧
Andrew, why don't you wait outside?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
我不觉得我儿子做的有什么不妥
I have no problem with what my son did.
我来这儿 是因为
I came here because
有人极力推荐
you come highly recommended.
是谁
By whom?
安吉·科德罗
Angel Cordero.
安吉最近好吗
How is Angel?
多亏你 他自♥由♥自在的
He's free as a bird, thanks to you.
我会转达你的关心的
I'll tell him you asked.
我希望的是
So... what I'm looking for...
安吉·科德罗那套诉讼流程
is the Angel Cordero package.
而不是"苦命母亲挽救任性儿子"诉讼流程
Not the "concerned mother, trying to save her wayward son" package.
那要贵得多
That package costs more.
那是
'Course.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
吃不吃汉堡
Want to go get a burger?
想知道进展如何吗
Don't you want to know how it went?
我是不是要见心理医生
Am I gonna have to talk to a psychiatrist?
不
No.
没关系的
It's okay.
至少比进少管所好
I mean, if I have to, it's better than juvie.
你愿意吗
Do you want to?
不愿意 但律师说了
No, but the lawyer said...
别管她说什么
Forget what she said.
我保证你不会再被约谈了
You don't talk to anybody ever.
我知道
I know.
- 你去哪了 - 工作
- Where you been? - Working.
做什么
On what?
有什么事赶紧说 我还有事要做
Let's get this shit over with. I got stuff to do.
- 要坐下聊吗 - 不了 赶紧的
- Should we go sit down? - No, let's get it over with.
好
Okay.
关于蓝妈妈房♥产出♥售♥的事情
All right, sales on Smurf's properties, uh,
她的公♥寓♥ 快卖♥♥完了
her apartments, they're almost done.
还剩几个赖着不走的住户需要赶走
Just a couple stragglers in a few places that we got to kick out.
剩下的就是我们的房♥子和教皇的空地
Then all we'll have left are the houses and Pope's lot.
我们手头是有不少钱 但都没洗干净
We're also sitting on a ton of money, but it's all dirty.
通过房♥产售卖♥♥能搞定一部分
I can wash some of it through the property sales,
但是剩余部分需要通过现有的业务解决
but the rest is gonna have to go through the, uh, existing businesses
直到开展新业务
until we get new ones.
另外 我想雇一名新的律师
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表