剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
蓝精灵认为有人在和警♥察♥说话
Smurf thinks someone is talking to the police
他们说我要坐 20 年牢
They said I was going to jail for 20 years.
这个侦探出现了 他 呃
This detective shows up and he uh
开始询问你和你兄弟的情况
Start asking about you and your brother
你就这么跑了
You just ran away
什么 就这样?
What? That's it?
没有解释 什么都没有?
No explanation, nothing?
我和孩子很好
My kids and I are fine
我有这个
I have this
你在跟踪她
you are following her
聪明
clever
我们完了 离我远点
We're done. Stay away from me.
站起来
stand up
谢谢你 帕姆
Thank you Pam
你看起来像杰克
you look like jack
这是好事吗?
Is this a good thing?
那个婊♥子♥ Pamstole 我们的钱
That bitch Pamstole our money
怎么 你觉得这很有趣?
Why do you think this is funny?
标题规定
Title regulations
他们希望在巴士上看到某些物品
There are certain items they would like to see on the bus
钻石网球手镯 5 万美元一个
Diamond tennis bracelet $50,000 each
我可以帮我们弄到公园贵宾通行证
I can get us VIP passes to the park.
有四块光板和音板
There are four light panels and sound panels
的舞台
stage
每辆约 7 万元
About 70,000 yuan per vehicle
能叫辆救护车吗?
Can you call an ambulance?
没有人会质疑救护车离开音乐会
No one would question the ambulance leaving the concert
教皇她得了癌症
pope she has cancer
她不让我见我的兄弟们
She won't let me see my brothers
# 她深情凝望
#she stares lovingly
# 锁在我心里
# locked in my heart
# 熊熊燃烧
#burningburn
# 他们知道我不能 #
#They know I can't #
# 等待一切开始
# Wait for everything to begin
# 现在每晚 他们都会赢
#Now every night they win
# 来见见我的黑洞吧
# Come and meet my black hole
# 有一个大黑洞
# There is a big black hole
# 有一个大黑洞
# There is a big black hole
# 我有一个大黑洞
# I have a big black hole
# 我有一个大黑洞 大黑洞 #
# I HAVE A BIG BLACK HOLE BIG BLACK HOLE #
# 我心里有个大黑洞 #
# There is a big black hole in my heart #
利文古德有孩子吗?
Does Livengood have any children?
我想他结婚了 他戴着婚戒
I think he's married. He's wearing a wedding ring.
有没有孩子我就不知道了-去查清楚
I don’t know if you have children or not. -Go find out
他下班后都去什么地方?
Where does he go after get off work?
我对他一无所知
I don't know anything about him
我们每次都在政♥府♥大楼或是外面找个地方见面
We are in government buildings every time Or find a place to meet outside
我不知道他家在哪-橡树街84号♥
I don't know where his home is -84 Oak Street
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
他结婚了他有一个女朋友 一个男朋友
he has married He has a girlfriend and a boyfriend
所以 我应该跟踪他吗?
So should I follow him?
嗯 挖出这家伙的黑料
Well, dig out the dirt on this guy.
让他别多管闲事
Tell him to mind his own business
勒索
blackmail
听着 如果你想摆脱这件事
Listen, if you want to get out of this
你就得做一些让自己不太舒服的事 好吗?
you have to do something Things that make you uncomfortable, okay?
他给我看了公牛的照片
He showed me pictures of bulls
他们在墨西哥的垃圾场找到了他的尸体
their dump in mexico found his body
是啊
yes
如果公牛死在墨西哥
If a bull dies in mexico
他也许是找错人谈了
He may have talked to the wrong person.
你对这件事不知情吗?
Are you unaware of this matter?
你是在问我有没有杀人吗?
Are you asking me if I have killed someone?
警♥察♥为了操纵你什么话都敢说
The police will say anything to manipulate you.
他们说谎是合法的
It's legal for them to lie
嘿!
Hey!
我不杀人
I don't kill people
听着 警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥
Listen, cops are assholes.
我们只需要搞清楚利文古德是哪种混♥蛋♥
we just need to figure it out What kind of bastard is Livengood?
我得走了
I have to go
(长♥期♥车位)
(Long-term parking space)
嘿 看看我找到了什么
Hey look what I found
《鬼娃新娘》《惊声尖叫》《刀锋战士》
"The Haunted Bride" and "Scream" "Blade"
想不想假装我们还是15岁今天来个恐怖片盛宴?
Do you want to pretend we are still 15 years old? How about a horror movie feast today?
如果你害怕了我会握住你的手
If you're scared I'll hold your hand
我今天要跟兄弟们和蓝妈妈在一起
I'm going to be with my brothers and Mama Smurf today
蓝妈妈?她离开了
Mama Blue? she left
什么时候?-不知道
when? -have no idea
我想是昨天吧
I think it was yesterday
你应该出去 至少待上一阵子
You should go out and stay at least for a while
好吧 所以今晚约吗?
Okay, so do you want to make a date tonight?
我不知道什么时候能回来
I don't know when I can come back
我从六岁起就认识你们一家了
I've known your family since I was six years old.
我知道你们是干什么的 我不介意
I know what you do and I don't mind
家里已经没有VCR播放机了
There is no VCR player at home anymore
我去找一个来
I'll find one
之前某一天 有个流浪汉翻我家垃圾
The other day, a homeless man went through the trash in my house.
知道是谁吗?特伦特莱德霍斯特
Do you know who it is? Trent Lederhorst
特伦特莱德霍斯特?-是的
Trent Lederhorst? -Yes
我讨厌那个孩子
i hate that kid
一个混球
an asshole
他曾经取笑坐轮椅的孩子 伙计
He used to make fun of kids in wheelchairs, man.
真是个混♥蛋♥-没错
What a bastard -That's right
我在垃圾桶里放了捕鼠器上面放上了一层饮料罐
I put a mousetrap in the trash can There is a layer of drink cans on top
然后早上6点的时候 好戏上演了
Then at 6 o'clock in the morning, the show started
我想他被夹到小指了因为他在我房♥子外面
I think he got his pinky pinched Because he's outside my house
像个贱♥人♥一样嚎了整整一分钟
Howled like a bitch for a whole minute
伦恩怎么样了?-她搬出去了
How's Len? -she moved out
她为什么搬出去?
Why did she move out?
不知道
have no idea
听着 你不会想干养孩子这种事的
Look, you don't want to have to raise a child.
晚上都没法睡觉
I can't sleep at night
一天要喂14次
Feed 14 times a day
你说得对 我还记得我是怎么养大你的
You're right, I still remember How did I raise you?
看看你现在
look at you now
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean
(西部倡导者 急救服务)
(Western Advocate Emergency Services)
好了 我们一会在店里见
Okay, I'll see you in the store later.
镇上这么多车我们偷了这辆破玩意?
There are so many cars in town Did we steal this piece of shit?
你知道如果偷了好车会怎样吗?
You know what happens if a nice car is stolen?
人们会发现的
people will find out
这些拖车长得都一样
These trailers all look the same
你确定是这里吗?
Are you sure this is here?
确定 我来过不止一次帮一个小孩取药
OK I've been here more than once Help a child get medicine
我们的计划是什么?
What is our plan?
如果找到她的话?
What if she is found?
是那辆
That's the one
衣服不见了
Clothes are missing
是啊
yes
你要是偷了八千块 会回家待着吗?
If you stole eight thousand yuan, would you go home and stay there?
她可能已经在去内布拉斯加州之类的半路上了
She might already be going Nebraska or something halfway there
天啊 她抢了我们我一点都不意外
God, I'm not surprised she stole us.
换做是我 也想离开这个狗窝
If it were me, I would also want to leave this doghouse
你们一分钱都找不到的 我保证
You won't find it for a penny, I guarantee it.
你们是在浪费时间 我出去抽烟了
You are wasting your time. I went out to smoke.
哇!好大声
Wow! So loud
快点 我们回去吧
Come on, let's go back
没关系 我是帕姆小姐的好朋友
It's okay. I'm Miss Pam's best friend.
菲尼克斯的姨妈
Phoenix's aunt
你们认识菲尼克斯 对吧?
You guys know Phoenix, right?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表