剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
是吗
Really?
你的行为方式很难不让我这么想
I just assumed, 'cause of the way you've been acting.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
如果你只想一辈子摆烂 没事就冲浪 嗑药
If you want a low-rent life where you surf, get high,
娶个蓬蓬发的本地女孩
marry the local girl with teased hair...
我可以满足你
I can give you that.
我不需要
Yeah. I don't want that.
我们都知道一无所有是什么滋味
'Cause you and I both know what it's like to have nothing,
但我把你宠坏了
but I think I spoiled you.
我给你安稳的日子
I let you get comfortable.
害你忘记
I let you forget
这样的生活不是凭空而来的
that this life doesn't come for free.
- 我知道 - 你不知道
- Yeah, I know it doesn't. - No, you don't.
不然的话 你不会那么马虎大意
If you did, you wouldn't be getting sloppy.
这里归你了
This place is yours,
你的胡作非为
but the bullshit...
给我打住
stops here.
真的吗
Really?
别再精虫上脑了 可以吗
No more teenage drama, okay?
- 好 - 认真的
- Yeah. - No, really.
分清主次
You keep your focus.
行了
Okay.
我找到律师了
I found a lawyer.
一小时开价八百 以前是联邦检察官
He's 800 bucks an hour, but he used to be a federal prosecutor
为许多其他委托人
and he's got a great acquittal record
争取过无罪释放
for the rest of his clients.
如果知道警♥察♥的名字
If we knew this cop's name,
就能靠自己查到更多信息
we could find out some more information on our own.
教皇只告诉我她不是欧市本地的
All Pope said is that she's not from Oceanside, so...
- 好啊 - 嘿
- 'Sup? - Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
你还好吗
You all right?
我和雷恩昨晚啪啪啪了
Yeah, it's just me and Renn got into it last night.
什么情况
What's up?
教皇被警♥察♥盯上了
There's a cop looking at Pope.
为什么
For what?
杀害凯瑟
For killing Cath.
老巴的老婆 凯瑟吗
Wait. Uh, Baz's Cath?
她不是逃跑了吗
But she ran off.
她死了
No, she's dead.
为什么认为是教皇干的
Well, why do they think it's Pope?
事实就是
Because it was.
怎么会
What? Why?
他昨晚亲口说的
He told us last night.
你们说的都是什么啊 他现在在哪
The hell are you talking about, man? Where is he?
你不肯开口
He's not saying shit.
在自己房♥间
He's in his room.
教皇
Pope.
给我起来
Get your ass up.
能不能起来 把事情跟我说清楚
How 'bout you get up and tell me what's going on?
- 走开 - 起来
- Go away. - Get up.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
放手
Quit it!
走
Let's go.
看
Hey. Hey, look.
看我 看我
Look at me. Look... Look at me.
我们要聊聊
We need to talk, all right?
- 我们要聊聊 - 嗯
- Yeah? We're got to talk. - Yeah.
给我换好衣服
All right, so you're gonna get dressed
去客厅找我
and you're gonna meet me in the living room.
听见了吗
You got it?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
行吧
Okay.
你在收拾东西吗
Are you packing?
蓝妈妈给我找了地方
Yeah, Smurf got me a place.
- 什么 - 就在海边
- What? - Yeah, on the Strand.
- 她给你买♥♥了房♥子 - 没
- She bought you a house? - No.
但 让我住了
No, but I can stay there.
你答应了
You said yes?
为什么拒绝呢
Yeah, why wouldn't I?
巴兹 你知道接受她的东西意味着什么
Baz, you know what it means to accept shit from her.
难道你拒绝了她给你买♥♥车吗
Yeah, like you turned down your new car, right?
顺着她来没什么不好的
Hey, there's nothing wrong with playing along.
就当额外福利了
The perks are nice.
这样 我们才不用偷偷摸摸的
This way, we don't have to sneak around.
没有安德鲁 没有任何打扰
No Andrew, no any of that bullshit.
你就一走了之
But you're just leaving?
你随时能来找我
No, you can come over whenever.
你会懂的
Hey, you'll see.
她不会罢休的
She's not done.
在一切任由她摆布之前 她绝不罢休
She's never done until she gets things the way she wants them.
你们别客气 饿了吗
Make yourselves at home here, and are you hungry?
是啊
Yeah.
我也打算做午饭来着
Yeah, I was thinking of making some lunch.
- 不错 好啊 - 好的
- Sounds good, yeah. - Nice.
- 和做梦一样 - 好极了
- It's a dream. - Awesome.
她们是谁
Who the hell are they?
沙滩上见到的朋友
Just some friends I met on the beach.
麻烦你把弟弟叫过来
Would you go and get your brother for me?
行吧
Fine.
波动拳
Hadouken!
你在这啊
Ah. There you are.
嘿 安德鲁
Hey, Andrew.
波动拳
Hadouken!
教皇
Pope?
能出来一下吗
Could you come outside?
我有几个朋友想要介绍给你
I have some friends I want to introduce you to.
升龙拳
Shoryuken!
- 谁 - 来就是了
- Who? - Just come on.
波动拳
Hadouken!
这几位是 曼迪 肯德拉
This is Mandy, Kendra,
和艾莉森
and Alison.
嗨
Hi.
- 来和我们坐坐 - 介绍自己
- Come sit with us. - Introduce yourself.
别失礼
Don't be rude.
- 你叫什么名字 - 教皇
- What's your name? - Um, Pope.
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're doing.
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
怕失宠吗
He's gonna like one of them better than he likes you?
蓝妈妈说她是线人
Smurf said she was a CI.
所以她是吗
And was she?
我觉得不是
No, I don't think she was.
- 你在哪里下手的 - 有关系吗
- Where'd you do it? - Why does that matter?
- 为了找证据 - 好几年前了
- For evidence. - It's been years.
血迹在地板上可以留存很久
Well, blood can stay in floorboards for a long time.
没有血迹
There was no blood.
你在哪里动手的 教皇
Where did you do it, Pope?
- 老巴家 - 我那里
- Baz's house. - In my place?
- 是 - 妈啊
- Yeah. - Jesus.
在卧室
In the bedroom.
蓝妈妈♥逼♥他的
Smurf made him do it.
你可以拒绝 不是吗
But you could've said no. Couldn't you?
我们有任何人曾经拒绝过蓝妈妈吗
When did any of us ever say no to Smurf?
关于这个警♥察♥ 你有什么要说的吗
What can you tell us about this cop?
她叫路易丝·汤普森 你们说的没错
Her name's Louise Thompson, and you're right...
她不是欧市本地的
she's not from Oceanside.
她来这里做什么
So, what's she doing here?
凯瑟琳·贝伦的尸体在瑞县被挖出
They found Catherine Belen's body in Riverside.
她在那边负责悬案
She works cold cases there,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表