剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
- 怎么回事 - 戴伦
- What? Come on. - Deran.
住手
Stop!
天啊
Oh, my God.
戴伦
Deran.
天啊
Oh, God!
戴伦
Deran.
戴伦 你在干嘛
Deran, what are you doing?!
- 住手 - 想打架吗
- Stop! - You want a piece of me?
你不是想玩玩吗
Is that what you wanted?
戴伦 别打了
Deran. You gotta stop.
他就是一坨翔
That guy's a piece of shit.
- 你来早了 - 我是沙发客
- You're here early. - Just been couch surfing.
我朋友为了泡妞 把我赶出来
My friend kicked me out to be with this chick.
你技术不错 你知道吗
You're really good, you know?
我不知道
I don't know about that.
我想谢谢你昨天的建议
Look, I just wanted to say thank you for the advice yesterday.
如果你需要帮助 跟我说一声就行
You know, if you ever need any help, you can just let me know.
你不用来这里干活
You don't have to work to come here.
今天没事做
I don't have anything today.
明天吧
But maybe tomorrow.
干活的话 会有工资 明白吗
But if you work, you get paid, got it?
好
Okay.
明天来
Tomorrow, then.
这事情我要干多久
How much longer I gotta do this?
听我安排
As long as I need you to.
- 什么鬼东西 - 不是哦
- This is bullshit. - No, it's not.
明天再来 有情况及时汇报
Go back tomorrow. Keep me posted, okay?
眼睛记得敷冰块
Put some ice on that eye.
好
All right.
"Jump" - Towers of London
"Follow the Leader" - Foxxi, Natalie Major
"Trippin' on U" - Orion
"Pieces" - Andrew Belle
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表